The dining n gallery area

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

My bedroom(keke, lazy to tidy)

IMG_5772.jpg

My shoe racks but not enough :dribble:IMG_5763-1.jpg

My Kitchen

IMG_5773.jpg

Alrighty, thats all for now.. the house is in a huge mess now as we are re-packing for the new year.. Storage spaces are running out!

Shall update with nice photos...

Happy New Year Everyone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey *magmag*

Dats e most 'solid' feature wall i'v ever seen. :rolleyes:

- e white concrete hollow blockwall which e tv is mounted, is made white by emulsion painting? By brush?

- e white homogeneous floor tile is priced at $? per sq ft? Brand? Frm China?

- e floorin at dry kitchen izit 'African Black' laminated flooring frm 'supreme'?

Ur peppermint loft is definitely

- e biggest hdb 2 bedroom unit in SG i'v ever seen;

- bigger than many pte apt;

- well designed than many pte apt.

:dunno:

Edited by jaCKY777

Hey *magmag*

Dats e most 'solid' feature wall i'v ever seen. !!

- e white concrete hollow blockwall which e tv is mounted, is made white by emulsion painting? By brush?

- e white homogeneous floor tile is priced at $? per sq ft? Brand? Frm China?

- e floorin at dry kitchen izit 'African Black' laminated flooring frm 'supreme'?

Ur peppermint loft is definitely

- e biggest hdb 2 bedroom unit in SG i'v ever seen;

- bigger than many pte apt;

- well designed than many pte apt.

!!

Hi, thanks!

Yes, it's painted by white emulsion by brush.. but due to the high absorbing ability of the hollow block, the painter had to paint at at 7-8 times before the color is even. Even so, 1 mth after painting, he did another touchup.

Yes, the tiles are from China, it's 800 X 800 and if i remember correctly, it's abt $3.20 from SBH. But this are all decided by my ID and the exact cost i do not know.

The dry kitchen are rubber tiles, it;s brown in color, am not sure where my ID got them from.

MagMag

First of all Well done and congrats on the completion.

Secondly WEST SIDE RULES!!

Just wanna ask you something that I cant figure it out, the windows in the living room just outside the guest bedroom there is a black piece thats covering the windows, what is that? curtains? Is it for a better cinema experience?

And also, your wet kitchen uses laminates also?

I am sure many would agree this is one of the best reno we have seen in over a year, or i have.

Cheers man I am utterly jealous and envious.

Hi magmag,

How much is the renovation cost alone as charged by Whiz Concept, kindly advice as I'm also

thinking of having Whiz concept to do up my home. Thanks

Hi, the renovation cost is about 80K, this is apart from the design fee riston quote. Kindly check it with him as every individual home differs.

MagMag

First of all Well done and congrats on the completion.

Secondly WEST SIDE RULES!!

Just wanna ask you something that I cant figure it out, the windows in the living room just outside the guest bedroom there is a black piece thats covering the windows, what is that? curtains? Is it for a better cinema experience?

And also, your wet kitchen uses laminates also?

I am sure many would agree this is one of the best reno we have seen in over a year, or i have.

Cheers man I am utterly jealous and envious.

Hi Junkay! yes, thats actually roman blinds.. It's for my hubby projector as he wants the house to be pitch dark when he watches his projector in the day...

Mine wet kitchen is using tiles. Only the dry kitchen has the rubber laminates.

Some long overdue photos...

My neater bedroom

IMG_5780.jpg

the wall clock

IMG_5781.jpg

Hubby's corner

IMG_5854.jpg

My corner

IMG_5853.jpg

Bedroom TV

IMG_5855.jpg

Edited by *magmag*

very beautiful house u got there! :sport-smiley-004: really love ur dry kitchen!! my hb sure love ur kitchen if i show him! we cant afford to have a dry kitchen cos our kitchen is a mouse hole.. :sport-smiley-004: always love old HDB flat they are so big and square.. well done! :)

very beautiful house u got there! 8| really love ur dry kitchen!! my hb sure love ur kitchen if i show him! we cant afford to have a dry kitchen cos our kitchen is a mouse hole.. :yamseng: always love old HDB flat they are so big and square.. well done! :(

Hi Mafiawife, thanks for yr compliments!!.

I love my dry kitchen too, it's perfect for baking!! But i had to knock a room down to house the 3M dining table :(

HI Magmag, nice pad you've got yourself there! Happy to see that Riston has not lost his touch. He did my 5rm HDB in 1999 and we are still very happy with it - although the yellow cement screed floor/alternating black-and-white walls did raise a few eyebrows! Way to go!