Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Recommended Posts


Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I'm new here. Just like to find out how to examine the quality of the carpentry woods? Cos Ive been to Zhi seng and their sample ply wood is very light compared to others. And they said this kind of wood is more expensive, better and durable than those normal plywood. Just wonder how true is it. Cos it seems like those cheaper kind of wood to me though.

Hi tplittey

can i know if u only engage Mr Kok for your carpentary work? How abt the rest of the reno? Cos i'm looking at ala carte my reno works.

Thanks ya!

sounds like a compact sawdust material...plywood has a significant weight to it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacelyn Low

Hi, I'm new here. I'm looking for a carpenter to do my feature wall, TV console & some wardrobe. Any good one to recommend? Kindly contact me at jacelynsmile@yahoo.com.sg

Million thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2015 at 3:28 PM, Rata00 said:

Hi all,

Just moved in to my resales HDB.

Satisfied the workmanship for my carpentry & electrical work.

Trustable workman ship,feel free to contract them for reasonable price. thanks.

Carpenter - Uncle Tong @ 9836 xxxx

Electrical Work - Jackson @ 9226 xxxx

dont mind, please send the contacts of uncle tong and jackson, deroyy@hotmail.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2016 at 6:15 PM, deroyy said:

dont mind, please send the contacts of uncle tong and jackson, deroyy@hotmail.com

Hi can you send me the full contact. My email: vionaooi@gamil.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have good experience with this carpenter. The factory is located in Johor and they send their carpentry works to SG every week for installation.

Good workmanship and price is reasonable. I call him Mr Han. His H/p 98512228

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2015 at 11:40 PM, plutopy said:
On 7/7/2015 at 3:28 PM, Rata00 said:

Hi all,

Just moved in to my resales HDB.

Satisfied the workmanship for my carpentry & electrical work.

Trustable workman ship,feel free to contract them for reasonable price. thanks.

Carpenter - Uncle Tong @ 9836 xxxx

Electrical Work - Jackson @ 9226 xxxx

Hi 

Can you pls forward me uncle tong's contact to my email pearlyvalerie@gmail.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26 May 2016 at 8:42 AM, LobangKing9 said:

I have good experience with this carpenter. The factory is located in Johor and they send their carpentry works to SG every week for installation.

Good workmanship and price is reasonable. I call him Mr Han. His H/p 98512228

Hi,

Can email me photos of this company carpentry works? Thanks.

nurhidayah2012@gmail.com

 

Edited by Hydrangea
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×