Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have direct carpentry from JB with 20 over years experience. I am helping him to look for direct sales instead of ID. Let me know if you guys are interested. He cannot draw 3D drawing but only handdraw by his own...

can share his contact n workmanship?

I have direct carpentry from JB with 20 over years experience. I am helping him to look for direct sales instead of ID. Let me know if you guys are interested. He cannot draw 3D drawing but only handdraw by his own...

Can you PM me his contacts? Thanks!

Hi, need a carpenter for a customized study table and bookshelves...can pm me the contact if ur

Hi,

Need a carpenter for custom study table and book shelves...can pm me his contact?

Hi, need a carpenter for a customized study table and bookshelves...can pm me the contact if ur

Hi,

Need a carpenter for custom study table and book shelves...can pm me his contact?

Please pm me the contact. Thank you :-)

Please PM me your carpenter's contacts. Thank you :-)

Can you pm me his contact? Thanks.

Does anybody have a carpenter they have hired, who charges below $60 per door for the changing of cabinet doors?

I need 15 doors, looking to spend no more than $900. Change from solid oak colour(yucks) to piano white glossy laminate door.. Thanks.

I contacted the carpenters suggested by the above few posters. Wow, this Mr Aruvin so expensive. At $150, he is more than 100% than the D'Ark quotation at $60..!

He use gold closing mechanism maybe :D

Even though @sandyteow has only 1 post so far, the carpenter has a decent enough FB page that shows the pics of ongoing projects. And the Mr Tan who responded also seems ok, he invited us to come see the workshop at Sg Kadut if we want. He also sent pictures of the Excel soft-closing hinges that they use.

I cannot comment on the quality yet because I haven't engaged them but if I do, then I will post pics and a review of their work :)

Hi all,

Plan to renovate my kitchen with limited budget.

Any recommendation?

BTW, carpentry can help us to apply the HDB permit if require hacking the wall of Service Balcony?

Thanks.