Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Here is one where is stated that ID run with money (posted 03 August 2011) http://www.renotalk....pic=40819&st=40 , and another where is the name of that ID company (posted 27 November 2011) http://www.renotalk....ic=40819&st=200 - full name of company is at very first post of that thread ('blve and blue'). That ID company has the same address and contact phone number as 'myidcompany' and 'lamidoor'.

you mentioned that they run away with the money. Please provide proof and the police report. If this is true, they would have closed shop and their showroom.

The answer to you is very simple in addition to the earlier reply suspecting that you are James Tey or his team at the real ID, 9 Degree Design who closed suddenly after only 6 months or less.

Can you find a ID or carpentry contractor who can offer:

Kitchen cabinets, upper and lower cabinets say 20 ft run with the following specifications:

1) Exterior in High Pressure Laminate (HPL) laminate finish, 0.7 to 1.0 mm thickness.

2) Interior in High Pressure Laminate (HPL) laminate finish, 0.7 to 1.0 mm thickness. NOT PVC PLYWOOD INSIDE. PVC film glued on plywood is only about 0.2 mm and easily cuts, scratches, turn yellow, absorb moisture and promotes bacterial growth if they are penetrated. That is why the typical sink cabinet smells and the doors tend to have hinge problems or wood rot problems. NOT POLYGON LAMINATE INSIDE (POLYGON paint coating in time flakes, turn yellow, particle very static and sticks to plates, bowls, etc. in order of accending quality and price - PVC, Polygon, HPL laminates.

3) High quality Soft closing hinges for all doors.

4) High quality Stainless Steel Soft closing hinges for all doors or carcass in sink and vanity cabinets.

5) High quality chrome finish Under-mounted Soft Closing Drawer Slides (Excel, Brum, Revo or similar) for all drawers. NOT THE SIDE MOUNTED FULL EXTENSION DRAWER SLIDES IN BLACK OR CHROME FINISH. Under mounted drawer slides cannot be seen at the side of the drawers. it is nicer and can easliy remove the drawers to clean your cabinet inside or take out anything that accidentally dropped inside your cabinets. They are stronger than side mounted slides. You can clean the drawers without using a vacuum or wet cloth.

6) Original 18 mm thickness door panel plywood (NOT 15 MM PLYWOOD USED BY MANY CARPENTERS). If you add the laminate thickness of 0.7 to 1.0 mm laminate plus your PVC/Polygon or HPL laminate inside.

7) All doors edges in good quality ABS edgings by Sunyu or LTS, the 2 largest and best edging companies in Singapore. Sunyu uses Doeken, one of the best German edgings in the world.

All of the above specifications written ia a formal quotation and not just 1 line description quotation of "20 ft kitchen cabinet in ABS finish, in solid plywood for $xxx.". Put the specifications down on the contract so cannot dispute if they are not given when 90% of the money is in the ID or contractor bank account.

All the above for kitchen, from items 1 to 7 for market rate of $100 to $120 per foot run with NO OTHER RENOVATION ITEMS TO SUBSIDIES THE KITCHEN. 'Andreja' please find me any company who can do that, i would be very please to see and recommend. So far, Lamidoor can do it. I am looking for more companies to compare and have more choices for my fellow forumers. I am only sharing a good offering from Lamidoor whilst 'Andreja' is just attacking without any alternative.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You meant if anyone just put in a few post and so cannot share. You also have only a few post and all your posts is about this company and why you hate this company so much.

Let me guess, you must be one of the ex-employees or even James Tey himself or his guys who..........

So i questioned the true agenda of lejosef or those forumers who don't identify themselves or have something against one company or others and yet do not provide proof of wrong doing, etc.

* First of all, I do NOT "have only a few post and all your posts is about this company" cause I am the member of this Forum a little bit longer than you are and my 70++ posts until now are definately not about this company. If you knew how to check it, then you will now about that.

* Second, you can guess as long as you want to, but you never will come to truth so let me help you: I am a woman, causacian (from Europe) and never worked in Singapore.

* Third, I have no anything against this company at all. I didn't even start to be suspicious until I have read post of lejosef.....then I started to investigate and found this link above - which is some others experience, not mine......

you mentioned that they run away with the money. Please provide proof and the police report.

For that one you can ask the forumer who wrote it and obviously had some bad experience.

All the above for kitchen, from items 1 to 7 for market rate of $100 to $120 per foot run with NO OTHER RENOVATION ITEMS TO SUBSIDIES THE KITCHEN.'Andreja' please find me any company who can do that, i would be very please to see and recommend. So far, Lamidoor can do it. I am looking for more companies to compare and have more choices for my fellow forumers. I am only sharing a good offering from Lamidoor whilst 'Andreja' is just attacking without any alternative.

Well, I really cannot find anywhere where I attacked someone...even didn't mentioned your name, like you mine here....it looks like you find yourself attacked and I wonder why.....

At the end, just to explain - it is not anything personal, and I have or had no any contact/connection with any of those 3 companies mentioned above. Not like an customer or anything else.

Few forumers in some other threads indicated that something should be wrong in so many nice words about one company which I found suspicious as well......in those words are so many details that is hard to believe that they are coming from some oridinary customer....

So, I do not like to be dragged around. This Forum , like many others, is to connect people to share their experience, give some advices, help each other. It is big difference in the words "I am only sharing a good offering from Lamidoor" when they are coming from customer or when from employee/owner of that company, isnt' it? If someone would like to advertise himself, go ahead.....but, be honest and say it openly ! !

Anyway, in this Forum are many threads where forumers/customers posted their offers or quotations from ID companies, and when their renovations started they posted many pics about progress and final reno. So, it would be interesting to see some of that from this forumer who recall me above.....

Just to add, everyone can go to Google and found the address/contact of those 3 companies above - all of them had exactly the same phone no, address, unit no.....so, conclusion is yours....

Edited by Andreja

Hi all,

I'd like a simple carpentry help. Hopefully cheap. I need two solid rectangular wood (hardwood of any kind, but must be a solid piece, not engineered wood) ... Dimensions: Thickness 1.5" to 2", length 160cm, width 46cm. The rectangle piece can either be a whole piece... Or made of two to three planks joined length wise by by tongue-groove joint or dove-tail joint.

Any recommendations?

Can email me at ch3w.on.it@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'd like a simple carpentry help. Hopefully cheap. I need two solid rectangular wood (hardwood of any kind, but must be a solid piece, not engineered wood) ... Dimensions: Thickness 1.5" to 2", length 160cm, width 46cm. The rectangle piece can either be a whole piece... Or made of two to three planks joined length wise by by tongue-groove joint or dove-tail joint.

Any recommendations?

Can email me at ch3w.on.it@gmail.com

Thanks.

I know that at John Erdos (Dempsey Road, http://www.johnerdosgallery.com/ ) you can definatelly find that cause his all furniture is hardwood (mostly teak), thay have custom-made and you can choose from 8 available colours.....but, I'm not sure that will be cheap.......

Recently I have ordered 2 items (round bookshelf divider and corner unit) from one carpentry shop in Malacca. Comparing with prices which I was quoted here in few shops for that, they were almost double cheaper. I don't know if they have some other kind of wood, but mine furniture is made of malaysian rosewood - and I must say that I'm speechless for their workmanship as well as for professionalism. Every item was made exactly by my drawings, they delivered that on time and I have feeling that they are very honest people. I met them during one fair at Marriot Hotel and placed my order paying 30% in advance so I'm not sure how its going when someone order via their web-site....

As well, I'm not sure if they will be willing to deliver to you only 2 shelves or you will need to go there personally, but you can ask them.....

Their website is http://www.malaccawoodwork.com/ and it is family bussines; the very pleasant lady Patricia is usually taking the orders and her husband made them. I was in contact with her thru email 'mwpatl' (the rest of the address find at their website) and you are free to mention that I recommend them to you.

I'm so proud to my round bookshelf and so satisfied how they made it that I will take some pics and post it here at Forum.

so, is this lamidoor, yuri and co as recommended really so good and cheap as claimed? anyone tried to engage them before?

Pls share.

so, is this lamidoor, yuri and co as recommended really so good and cheap as claimed? anyone tried to engage them before?

Pls share.

i never engaged them before but you can search them in this forum and online.

this guy got many quotes from many IDs and compared prices. read for yourself.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39266

read #1 and #58

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47061&st=0&p=694247&hl=+blve%20+blue&fromsearch=1entry694247

this thread got responds from lamidoor

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47703&st=0&p=711293&hl=lamidoor&fromsearch=1entry711293

i never engaged them before but you can search them in this forum and online.

this guy got many quotes from many IDs and compared prices. read for yourself.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39266

read #1 and #58

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47061&st=0&p=694247&hl=+blve%20+blue&fromsearch=1entry694247

this thread got responds from lamidoor

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47703&st=0&p=711293&hl=lamidoor&fromsearch=1entry711293

hmm.. stil dont really say much. must have someone with real life experience that has used them to justify how good their service and pricing is

i am also intending to engage blveblue/lamindoor for my reno, by far the best in terms of communication and knowledge i have seem. met with gordon

best part is i find him honest when i said i want a victorian style, he say he is not good with it. but he is able to give new ideas most cant.

been to chew interiors and another at gelang cant remember the name, very sales man to me. cant pint point alot of stuff.

any experience to share about them? have yet to get a qoute cause he says he is busy and needs 3weeks to do so.

i am a salesman also, so if someone wants to smoke me, i can more or less feel it. so any bad reviews?

read about bb side got ppl ran away with the money. this is quite serious but my question is in total how much. if its only few hundreds of thousands i will be quite amazed as this kind of money can easily make back if you ran your own business. if few mil den at least justifiable to make a shot and leave the industry.

i am also intending to engage blveblue/lamindoor for my reno, by far the best in terms of communication and knowledge i have seem. met with gordon

best part is i find him honest when i said i want a victorian style, he say he is not good with it. but he is able to give new ideas most cant.

been to chew interiors and another at gelang cant remember the name, very sales man to me. cant pint point alot of stuff.

any experience to share about them? have yet to get a qoute cause he says he is busy and needs 3weeks to do so.

i am a salesman also, so if someone wants to smoke me, i can more or less feel it. so any bad reviews?

read about bb side got ppl ran away with the money. this is quite serious but my question is in total how much. if its only few hundreds of thousands i will be quite amazed as this kind of money can easily make back if you ran your own business. if few mil den at least justifiable to make a shot and leave the industry.

Bro once ur reno is done, probably u can post a few pics, or comment on this company, at least we can know the is it a good company anot. Got too many negative comment about this company, dunno to trust this company anot. Furthermore, this company is a contracter company, so it is not HDB registered.

good carpenter..pm me! tks

Hi, I can recommend my contractor to you. He can do all renovation works. Reasonable price, helpful, good services and workmanship. My family very satified on him after renovation.

Please call Kelvin (HP 98758882) or website www.senz.com.sg

<!--quoteo(post=410600:date=Jun 17 2009, 02:05 PM:name=kingcobra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingcobra @ Jun 17 2009, 02:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=410600"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hey guys,

I'm also engaging the carpentry works directly without going thru main contractor or Interior designer.

This carpentry has done my previous house and also my current renov at TQ. Honest ppls and they only doing carpentry. Have their own workshop in Sungai Kadut.

They accept small jobs also, anyone wish to contact them direct can pm me...for their contacts

They will start to fix my current renov in a week time, anyone wish to view can pm me also....

Hope it help!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

HARLOW..DO YOU MIND TO PM ME THEIR CONTACTS? =)

Hi, u mind to share their contacts?