Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone has experience with good carpentry with knowledge of blum fixtures and its servo drive mechanisms?

You might want to check out this link : My link

I think you may have to engage their cerified partners to do servo drive mechanisms if you want the warranty to be valid.

Recently just renovated my bedroom by one of the ID from * interior design, all carpenter related works.

Price reasonable, well served by him. Just share few photos before and after:

Before:

7952917476_fa41c6befa_b.jpg

7952914760_61a067d389_b.jpg

7952913316_e3fbee05ca_b.jpg

Still left some touch up works, hope everything fine after mirror is up!!!!

if anyone interested to contact him, please pm me, i will give you his number.

Thanks.

Recently just renovated my bedroom by one of the ID from * interior design, all carpenter related works.

Price reasonable, well served by him. Just share few photos before and after:

Before:

7952917476_fa41c6befa_b.jpg

7952914760_61a067d389_b.jpg

7952913316_e3fbee05ca_b.jpg

Still left some touch up works, hope everything fine after mirror is up!!!!

if anyone interested to contact him, please pm me, i will give you his number.

Thanks.

Hi can pm me the contact? Tks

<!--quoteo(post=614768:date=Mar 2 2011, 12:48 PM:name=alexliw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexliw @ Mar 2 2011, 12:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=614768"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi yifei, can advise how much do they charge you for the wardrobe? Cos i am keen in doing a wardrobe at my master bedroom too.

Thanks<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I previously hired Ciseern and fell out with them. A carpenter is now running things for me at home.

So far so good.

Works is fast! He has started to paint my place. The best thing is I have not paid him a single cent for the painting. After painting, (4 colours, Ceiling white, 1000 sgd, 90msq flat), then I pay!

For the wood works, I pay half upon work commencing. No advance payment needed.

Speaks chinese and dialects. Old man who goes by the name of Mr. Leong.

It's so far so good for me. He's delivering what he promised.

PM me if you want his contact.

Hi oterenceo, mind to share your contractor's contact and the total damages for the reno? TIA :)

<!--quoteo(post=410600:date=Jun 17 2009, 02:05 PM:name=kingcobra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingcobra @ Jun 17 2009, 02:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=410600"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hey guys,

I'm also engaging the carpentry works directly without going thru main contractor or Interior designer.

This carpentry has done my previous house and also my current renov at TQ. Honest ppls and they only doing carpentry. Have their own workshop in Sungai Kadut.

They accept small jobs also, anyone wish to contact them direct can pm me...for their contacts

kimmielalala,

Mind to share their contact with me? TIA :)

Hi for those finding for Ah Wei's contacts: 98610473. He did my kitchen cabinet,vanity top and alter room. Nothing to complain. Did a good, decent job. But i think he does his laminate in Msia cos our items were delivered in Msia truck. I dun mind. its been 10 months since reno & all going strong hehe.

All the best to those starting their reno :)

Hi Dev,

Can u post or email me at azeanjulie@gmail.com pictures of the carpentry work Ah Wei did for you?? Extremely interested, heard so much good stuffs about him but haven't seen any of his work. Truly appreciate it! Thank you:)

Hi all,

Please engage Kelvin from Senz at your own risk. (HP: 9875 8882 / Email: senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg / Website: http://www.senz.com.sg/)

I used him earlier this year, initially things were fine...but his carpenter made a mess of everything... the carpenters he used were inexperienced, causing a lot of problems for my renovation. The boss of his carpentry even told me he sacked his guys becos of this...as it also happened to another renovation.

Eventually, I've got a lot of faults with the reno and till now (less than few months), most of my stuffs are starting to fall apart. Though he is the contractor, I seemed to be doing most of his job.

I refused to pay the remaining balance and he filed for Small Claims. I won the case, because I had all the photos and messages as proof. Settled for discounts on the balance. However before even paying him, I realised a lot more faults on my carpentry, and I told him it's either you rectify else I won't be paying a single cent - we can go settle this in front of the judge.

He never reply my message...and then today...I receive a call from the Debt Collector... so he apparently engaged someone, wanting to collect back the money.

If you want to find out more about what happened and his workmanship... DO PM ME.

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpenter to do some simple carpentry work in my house. Any good and reliable carpenter to recommend? Thanks.

Hi there I have my house done up by my designer and he intro his carpenter to me , I can say there r good and will love to intro them to other too pm me if u need his H/P

And there have there own in house designer too

hey guys,

I'm also engaging the carpentry works directly without going thru main contractor or Interior designer.

This carpentry has done my previous house and also my current renov at TQ. Honest ppls and they only doing carpentry. Have their own workshop in Sungai Kadut.

They accept small jobs also, anyone wish to contact them direct can pm me...for their contacts

They will start to fix my current renov in a week time, anyone wish to view can pm me also....

Hope it help!