Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

I tried contacting Mr Kok/ Pearlyn but no reply. I chase until I give up. End up I engaged Metal & Wood to help with some carpentary works. Pricing slightly above market price. But was totally disappointed with the workmanship. Upon handover still want to smoke me to accept the finished job with a small discount. Not impressed at all. Wished I had used someone else.

PM if you want more story.

Hi Home169, so did you pay in the end? I've heard good reviews of Metal & Wood and to be honest you'll the first message that I've came across in this forum that has negative feedback on them. I've thought of engaging them to work on my house cabinet but your message is giving me second thoughts. Hope everything end well :)Email me

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

When we renovated our 3-room resale, it was done a serious hurry because (a) we didn't expect the extent of work that needed to be done (note: never do a viewing at night) and therefore (b) I cancelled the lease to my rented apartment 2 weeks after I was to take over the key. After a very bad experience with an "ID", my colleague recommended his carpenter, Eric Wee. He met us promptly (past 12 midnight!) because I had to urgently sort out the reno before going outstation. Most of the stuff (electrical relocation, built-in wardrobe, painting, false ceiling.. he can get the non-carpentry work coordinated for you too through his contacts) were done within the week and half that we had left before moving in, while the kitchen cabinets and solid kitchen top was completed after we moved in. We had certain constraints such as having to work with the existing tiles, and Eric did a great job in recommending laminates that breathed new life into a tired looking and dark kitchen, making it look updated. His timing can be a bit erratic too, but that's also partly due to our VERY tight timeline. Apart from that, we're definitely happy with his work. In fact, we're extending our kitchen and we'll be engaging his services again.

Hi,

I need to drill relative large holes in my table and cabinet to allow cable access. any recommendation of carpenters that is willing to do this small job?

When we renovated our 3-room resale, it was done a serious hurry because (a) we didn't expect the extent of work that needed to be done (note: never do a viewing at night) and therefore (b) I cancelled the lease to my rented apartment 2 weeks after I was to take over the key. After a very bad experience with an "ID", my colleague recommended his carpenter, Eric Wee. He met us promptly (past 12 midnight!) because I had to urgently sort out the reno before going outstation. Most of the stuff (electrical relocation, built-in wardrobe, painting, false ceiling.. he can get the non-carpentry work coordinated for you too through his contacts) were done within the week and half that we had left before moving in, while the kitchen cabinets and solid kitchen top was completed after we moved in. We had certain constraints such as having to work with the existing tiles, and Eric did a great job in recommending laminates that breathed new life into a tired looking and dark kitchen, making it look updated. His timing can be a bit erratic too, but that's also partly due to our VERY tight timeline. Apart from that, we're definitely happy with his work. In fact, we're extending our kitchen and we'll be engaging his services again.

Hi Alan,

May I have ur carpenter's contact. Hopefully he accepts small jobs coz i only need to do up my new house kitchen, wall feature and hacking of wall. Thats all...

my colleague recommended his carpenter, Eric Wee. Eric did a great job in recommending laminates that breathed new life into a tired looking and dark kitchen, making it look updated. His timing can be a bit erratic too, but that's also partly due to our VERY tight timeline. Apart from that, we're definitely happy with his work. In fact, we're extending our kitchen and we'll be engaging his services again.

Hi Alan, can you email Eric's contact to me at miniapple25@gmail.com ? Thanks.

Hi

I am looking for a reliable carpenter to do built in wardrobe, change master bedroom wooden vanity top and cabinet to Graphite or solid vanity top and built in cabinet underneath, change the threading of my wooden bi-fold doors?

Thank you, on a tight budget.

Please pm me.

Hi, I looking for capenter to do a wardrobe in my bedroom. Can pm or email me the contacts? (ccwjames@yahoo.com)

Thanks

Edited by ccwjames

hi.. looking for carpenter for built in wardrobe for my HDB bedroom.. able to sms me contact at 98434990, or email at joyrob2001@yahoo.com.sg

thanks

YP

Hi Alan,

Thanks for sharing of yr experience. Don't u mind to pm me yr quotation rate per foot run and also material used ( all laminate finish? or outside-laminate and inside - PVC finish? )

Appreciate if u can send me Eric phone no.

I m looking for a good carpenter with reasonable price urgently.

My email : Mabel.aye@gmail.com

Cheers :)

Hi Alan may I have Eric's contact please? My email is jango1712@yahoo.com. Many thanks.

Hi there,

don't mind can you share your contacts with me and how much is the cost per ft run for your wardrobe. Urgently requires help with carpentry works. Thanks. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Im looking for a good & reliable carpenter to do my built in wardrobes,tv console,kitchen cabinet,shoe cabinet.Kindly recommend me.

Hi you can drop me an email at carpentryreno@gmail.com ( factory with showroom)