Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Intend to replace the existing 3NG resale's lower kitchen cabinate. Design & carpenters recommendations appreciated.

Nothing fancy as the unit will be rented out

Edited by SnOOpy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I'm going to Reno my unit soon. Can anyone PM me recommended contractor w good workmanship and reasonable prices for their carpentry work for kitchen cabinets, countertop and wardrobe? Thanks

Also, if anyone know of any place that I can get kitchen and toilet floor and wall tiles, do PM me as well. Overhaul the whole kitchen and toilet

Thanks

Hi all,

I just engaged this carpenter from E&B Furniture Pte Ltd to do up my bto flat,what I can say is they really did a great job and pricing is very reasonable am very happy with the workmanship and prompt replies and meet up,this are some examples of the pricing,you can contact Ong,8322****

Edited by zhiwei123

Hi all,

Just moved in to my resales HDB.

Satisfied the workmanship for my carpentry & electrical work.

Trustable workman ship,feel free to contract them for reasonable price. thanks.

REMOVED

Hi all,

I'm going to Reno my unit soon. Can anyone PM me recommended contractor w good workmanship and reasonable prices for their carpentry work for kitchen cabinets, countertop and wardrobe? Thanks

Also, if anyone know of any place that I can get kitchen and toilet floor and wall tiles, do PM me as well. Overhaul the whole kitchen and toilet

Thanks

Hi, can direct call my carpenter GoldPines 8322 xxxx Mr Barry

Hi all

I engaged REMOVED a few weeks back to custom made my TV console cum altar cum shoe cabinet and i am really satisfied with the workmanship and the outcome. You can contact liangyong at 8322xxxx

IMG 20150717 WA0009(1)

IMG 20150717 WA0007

IMG 20150717 WA0008

Hi all,

Carpenter - Uncle Tong @ 9836 xxxx

Electrical Work - Jackson @ 9226 xxxx

Hi All

I tried contacting the D' Ark Interior - mr tan. He either missed the appointment he fixed to view my unit or no reply to phonecall and sms.

Anybody has had such experience using his service? I am quite doubtful of getting such company to provide carpentry work for my whole unit.

Hi All

I tried contacting the D' Ark Interior - mr tan. He either missed the appointment he fixed to view my unit or no reply to phonecall and sms.

Anybody has had such experience using his service? I am quite doubtful of getting such company to provide carpentry work for my whole unit.

Hi all,

Hi can pm me uncle tong contact

Guest Celest Koh

Hi all,

Hi,

Could you kindly share with me the contact details for Uncle Tong and Jackson? email add meiling1982@hotmail.com

thank you

i had recently completed my whole house renovation , i think in terms of workmanship and the speed for this carpentry company from Malaysia recommended by my ID, i will give it 8 out 10.

I think he had did quite a good job to deserved some recommendation here. He will listen to our requirement and experience enough to get the job done.

Let me know if any one interested.

Hey peepz

Im looking for a cabinet maker/shopfitter that can make a bunch of cabinets and BIR for our EM, however I have specific needs.

Im not into laminate or hollow shelving (it looks cheap even tho SG "carpenters" seem to charge premium pricing for it). I need someone that knows how to do PU paint on all surfaces for the cabinetry and veneered doors for the BIR's and can do a good job.

I have Haller doing PU fronts for our kitchen but am willing to explore someone else on recommendation.

PM me if you know of anyone that can do this.

Many thx

Hi

I am looking for carpentray work to resize the length and width of my new BTO HDB exisiting bedroom door.

Any recommendation with reasonable pricing ?Please email me at jessicatoh27@gmail.com

Thanks.