Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mint

H & Qnn Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mist!

May I know where u got your carpet ? Second one is the mao mao cong type? And how much?

My partner says it feels hard one pc by one pc, like something under the feet. Not smooth and comfy.

Hi mint, we bought it from joo chiat complex, $150 for about 2.5m x 0.8m. not sure what u meant by mao mao cong is what i meant by mao mao cong.. but it does look like a mao mao cong.

i got a photo of it here.. see behind the brochure.. http://oh-so-nice.blogspot.com/2007/10/lim...and-living.html is it the same type as wad u meant?

nice curtains :dunno::bleah:

the living room got two sets of windows?

yes, double windows :paint:

(double cost :(, double washing to do...)

Hey, nice curtains you have!!

May I know where u got it from?? Any contacts?

Check yr PM. I got from Jimm* Textile*.

Am looking for contacts to do a store room rack! Any recommendations? :bangwall:

hi mint,

can ask where u bought ur curtain from n izit expensive? ur house very nicely done up =)

cheers

Edited by Kiki

KiKi, Its $1.5k for my curtains.. I sourced a few other places (incl JB) and Jimm* seems to be the most competitive, considering the type of cloth I opted for. Anyway I also din hv time to source many places. I make full length for my living room + MBR (day n night). Other 2 common room use short length curtains. MBR also has a roman blind for the aircon window. But I feel workmanship only so so. Maybe my curtains were done in a rush cos I told them I need it in 2 weeks time. But anyway still quite love my curtains..

I hear if you buy cloth and get someone (seamstress/ home maker) to sew for u may be even cheaper. But maybe installing tracks u got to do it yrself?

Applefreak, no wind leh! Veri hot at night.

The wind comes to my place for half a year only. The only half a year the wind blows in the opposite direction (and I got no windows there).

My cutie pets :sport-smiley-004: Notti girls :unsure:

DSCF0682.jpgDSCF0655.jpg:bangwall:

Hee I know this is out of topic, but just wan to share pic of my hammie too.

DSCF0843.jpgDSCF0837.jpg

Then hor, I think my nephew look like the precious moment figurine face.

Picture177.jpg

Edited by mint