Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mint

H & Qnn Home

think better withhold payment until everything rectify until swee swee

now they already bo chap, when they receive full payment you will never see their face again liao :dunno::)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes the socket is too near the stove, how can they put it there?

They should know that the area around the stove will be very warm or hot if you steam or boil soup....

Ask them to relocate the socket!

Somemore, I catch them being dishonest. My Square coff light just need 3Lx3W to be bright without dark spots. And my Contractor say need probably 4Lx3W. Lucky I went down and tell the worker to put 3Lx3W and its ok mah.. 3 on the length and 3 on the width is just nice, solve my dark spots problem, why must put 4L x 3w?? Terrible - wan to cheat my $$.

The hiccup thing that my tiler do is make my fridge base and washer base is a square, with sharp edge of 90 degree. I told my xxx rottem apple ID that I dont like that, I wan those that is not a 90 degree edge. those that is slanted, see below pic,

DSC00263.jpg

This is what I want - see above - I told my ID about it, so not not dangerous to pple when they walk and kick it. He say no lar, pple wont kick on it, ok one.. if u wan to change, also can. But actually no difference one..

No difference meh? Then why other pple do as above? Is it cos its nicer? or serve good purpose as in not too sharp. I can imagine elderly walk or children run, then the sharpness is like very dangerous.

Im so fed up with his excuses.. I think this kind of thing he shld hv adviced the tiler, or at least the tiler should know to make it slanted. isn't it?

When I went to see another forummer whose house also renov by same compnay (but different ID)- I see her fridge base also slanted, as in above picture.. means the fridge base is not a sharp square with sharp 90 degree edge, the edge is cut off..

Edited by mint

mint pls pm me your ID leh...thanks.

wah..dun mind can let me know also..so i can inform my friends...

Picture567.jpg

Workers tools :P - nicely put in their 'luggage', 'cart', etc.

Quite neat workers.. I have not met them so far, but they have nicely kept their tools whenever I vist the flat at night. For the past 2 nights when I visit, there is no nails, etc on my floor.

Edited by mint

Picture518a.jpg

see my stupid rain shower giving me big problem....

see that flexible pipe, it is supposed to be a rainshower steel rod, instead of that stupid lookig flexible pipe.

i figured out that my shower set look weird when compared to magazines.. (sigh!)

my hubby tot it looked ok, and ok to accept it. cannot right? look so ugly..

after consulting ID, he said can either shift my btah mixer to sideway, so that the steel rod will not kiss the bath mixer, then i can turn on my bathmixer, or i can buy something to extend out my bath mixer.

after checking with the shop, i was told to buy a 3/4" nozzle to extend the bathmixer out by a bit, so will solve my problem.

asked my ID to ask the plumber to get one set for us cos we are too buzy with work to go down to our shop. he said he scared the plumber buy wrong one for us, so better we buy ourselves. (wah!)

i asked the shop (Royal Franco) - he said this is a standard kind for bathmixer (3/4") so will not go wrong. alternatively, can ask my ID or the plumber to get from him direct. hopefully this is the ultimate solution to my headache..

Edited by mint

hi mint, looking at the pix

the mixer and the shower rod doesn't come as a set right?

maybe that's why the problem arised

in this case i think can argue with the royal fanco person that he sold you something that won't work to begin with

so the solution should be provided by him :sport-smiley-004::dancingqueen:

Hi mint,

I'm curious...can you PM who's your ID?

hmm, what are u curious about?

hi mint

how much did u pay for your Toshiba system 4 invertor? from all best right? any problem with their service?

I think was $3.4K. So far ok. Got sweating at one corner, and got them to install extra rubber padding. Too early to say also, cos only installed for a few weeks, and as u know, we hardly on it since its still renov time. Must use for few months to a year, then can say.

===========

Light that I bought - one of them also got problem. Like beri suay.

Kitchen long light - one of the long light tube keeps blinking and blinking. After I replaced a new tube, its ok for a few days, then start blinking blinking again. What does this mean? It means the ballast is spoilt is it?

Or the whole light is rotten? The light already fixed up my ceiling, so cannot take down to exchange right?

The sanitary shop guy says most pple got no problems with the installation. They dont need to buy the extra nozzle - whether for concealed as well as exposed piping. So far, he said only 1 person buy from him.

Or is it my plumber lousy?? I dun understand and Im stuck with this problem for quite some time. Sianzz..

Edited by mint