Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mint

H & Qnn Home

Understand what u mean. And ID also cant find solutions for me..

Until todate, he hasnt revert on my slanted door, say will check. Since last Mon till this week already.

I told him I got a quotation (somemore $100 cheaper than his quote) that they can customise a 10mm tempered glass fit to my odd measurements, so he better solve my problem. Somemore, I think most HDB walls are slanted to some extend, I dont see people building a wooden frame around the tempered glass door..?

They told me to choose Best Top Solid surface, cos workmanship is good, better than Cresto. They say material is the same for both is the same, same price, but the workmanship for Best Top is better than Cresto. Does this sound odd?

Edited by mint

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Picture574.jpg

Picture575.jpg

Picture579.jpg

Workers snacks (chips, bun, empty green tea can) all left open unwrapped on top of my carpentry... even after they knock off for the day.

Picture581.jpg

Edited by mint

Picture582.jpg

See above - Look like work in progress and they left in a hurry? Maybe getting late liao

Picture578.jpg

See above - Regret I choose this colour "supposed to be golden thai silk colour" but turn out not nice one! :) I think it look worse with a silve handle. what to do now, bo pian, think cant change laminate leow.

Picture575-1.jpg

Another pic of my kitchen

Edited by mint

Until todate, he hasnt revert on my slanted door, say will check. Since last Mon till this week already.

I told him I got a quotation (somemore $100 cheaper than his quote) that they can customise a 10mm tempered glass fit to my odd measurements, so he better solve my problem. Somemore, I think most HDB walls are slanted to some extend, I dont see people building a wooden frame around the tempered glass door..?

Harlow mint, ru referring to toilet door (tempered glass) or clear tempered glass (sliding for room)?

For tempered glass door for toilet, I thot they shd take the measurements 1st? (same as for all doors in HDB), the door-guy comes dwn n takes measurements 1st...If ur r referring to toilet, dont thk u shd use wooden door frame, wld rot next time due to the water.....

For sliding glass door, I oso had a problem with HDB slanting beam. In the end, my contractor did another box-up for me to cover up otherwise can see veli clearly from the top beam dat the whole glass door is sek-gek....

its for the kitchen tempered glass.

Then mabbe u can realli consider wooden door frame or the special tempered glass panel :dancingqueen:

Dont worry too much abt it....sure can resolve wan....

Picture578.jpg

See above - Regret I choose this colour "supposed to be golden thai silk colour" but turn out not nice one! :dunno: I think it look worse with a silve handle. what to do now, bo pian, think cant change laminate leow.

how about asking your ID to do tic-tac door for the wardrobe

mine is also thai silk colour, but darker colour

so did tic-tac door for the wardrobe :dunno:

Sianz :drunk: Normal looking, so so only. Bad choice of colours..(chosen by me lor)

Picture583a.jpg

My dish tray :sport-smiley-004: look big and good! The hydralic I see got a sticker that says "Germany"..

Picture587.jpg

Picture588.jpg

Progress real slow yesterday, only 1 worker doing until 730pm when we arrive... poor boy..

Edited by mint

The doors of all my kitchen cabinet is supoosed to be slanted at the top, so that can open easily. Due to some miscommunication, our carpenter thought we did not want a slanted top, and do it straight.

Straight at the top - makes the door so difficult to open. Somemore, there is no groove, so sometimes you thought its this side to open, when its not!

Now I want the carpenter to do slant, but he said cannot already, unless tear off the whole cabinet, which is impossible. So suggest, do the groove onto the doors, and drawers. Either this, or we install compressed handles.

If install compressed handles on the bottom orange cabinet, wouldn't it look very strange? Bottom got handles, top no handles?

Picture289.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Im thinking of such carpets :sport-smiley-018:

First one the thread is thinner. Second one is thicker, like a mao mao cong. Hmm.. which is better? Mao mao cong feels a bit hard under the feet.

Picture590.jpg

Picture260.jpg

Edited by mint