Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

yo mace, any idea where can i find rosewood refurbisher?

i need to find one rather quickly leh :bow: :bow:

simi refurbisher?

I use OLD English polish(spray) or ScratchCover for scratches.

Homefix.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no lah, getting a set of old rosewood furniture from ebay :notti:

thought want to get someone to do some sprucing up

how much do you think it might cost for a sofa set + side board + dining set?

no lah, getting a set of old rosewood furniture from ebay :notti:

thought want to get someone to do some sprucing up

how much do you think it might cost for a sofa set + side board + dining set?

I enquired b4 - it's at least $1500 for a sofa set. re-sand/re-varnish excluding cracks/chips.

I bought 4 cans of OLD ENGLISH rosewood polish instead. DIY. :lol:

$1,500!!!!!!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

they didn't cost me so much also :bangwall:

doesnt include 2way delivery hor :notti:

then i think i will just 'earn' this money myself

shall be more hardworking and do it myself

anyone want to help me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

can ask sheepcat to do the SANDing with her claws.... :notti:

Bro MaCe, pls help :help:

I cannot find this Kam Bong Yan at those incense shop I went to leh. They sell other brands but same shape same colour. Can I buy those brands? Or must I look for this brand call Kam Bong Yan?

Another qtn is, which type of TV is more energy saving? Old fashioned bulky CRT TV or slim LCD TV? Was in Harvey Norman and saw some CRT TVs, 29” selling at $199 only. I don’t need HD ready, just wanna save my utility bill and go for a TV that eats least electricity will do.

Thank you :bow:

Hong Kwang - Block 30 kelantan road. dont know where? then pls go to www.streetdirectory.com

62953286 - look for henry.

they have all models of kdk. you can ask them to recommend a electrician/installer.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=9275&st=40

wah....there is a switch to turn on the foyer lights right?

definitely can be done.

timers($50+) i saw are ugly....to be placed beside the switch.

can call hong kwang ask them what you can do.

Hong Kwang is a Hard Ware shop?

Cause i also intend to do it but i really dunno how to.....same thing, i wanna have my hallway light switch on and off automatically set by time e.g. on from 1900 - 0600hrs.

Help pls? :(

Bro MaCe, pls help :help:

I cannot find this Kam Bong Yan at those incense shop I went to leh. They sell other brands but same shape same colour. Can I buy those brands? Or must I look for this brand call Kam Bong Yan?

Another qtn is, which type of TV is more energy saving? Old fashioned bulky CRT TV or slim LCD TV? Was in Harvey Norman and saw some CRT TVs, 29” selling at $199 only. I don’t need HD ready, just wanna save my utility bill and go for a TV that eats least electricity will do.

Thank you :bow:

kam bong yan is HOKKIEN...

comes in black colours too...can just buy lah.

no TV is energy saving period :notti:

some would argue LCD uses less electricity, partly true but not 40inches ones.

Hong Kwang is a Hard Ware shop?

Cause i also intend to do it but i really dunno how to.....same thing, i wanna have my hallway light switch on and off automatically set by time e.g. on from 1900 - 0600hrs.

Help pls? :(

hongkwang sells mainly electric stuffs to contractors.

you can get a Timer(ugly looking though) cost around $50-60 but very long lasting.

then get your electrician to fix it for you.

Hi MaCe,

Do you have any recommendations when dealing with ants? The current place that I'm renting is filled with ants and I'd like to make sure that my new place is rid of ants~ :)

Does the Kam Bong Yan help against ants too? I've searched around and many people recommend mixing Borax with Sugar to feed to the ants so that the Queen Ant can be eliminated... Can't seem to find Borax on our shelves though... Those ant traps that are sold in the supermarkets doesn't seem to work though.. There are still ants crawling around the place... :(

Hi MaCe,

Do you have any recommendations when dealing with ants? The current place that I'm renting is filled with ants and I'd like to make sure that my new place is rid of ants~ :)

Does the Kam Bong Yan help against ants too? I've searched around and many people recommend mixing Borax with Sugar to feed to the ants so that the Queen Ant can be eliminated... Can't seem to find Borax on our shelves though... Those ant traps that are sold in the supermarkets doesn't seem to work though.. There are still ants crawling around the place... :(

ants are smart....those combat ant killer do work but only for a while.

you need to make sure there are no sugar/sweets or even lizard ****s around.

most effective way is still - find their nest and spray whatever you have on it.

Oh... Hopefully the ant situation can be kept under control at my new place.. I'm at the top floor.. Dunno if the ants will climb in from the roof or something... Saw ants coming in from the window at a friend's place at the top of the floor.... :(