Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Btw, pole system is cheaper than my what my ID quoted for carpentry wardrobe.....

Hi centrino2, can kindly PM me the contacts too?

I like to ask the 'rail' for opening and closing of the wardrobe doors are in the flooring or the ceiling? I am afraid that the floorings will b damaged if the 'rails' are on the floor

I like to ask the 'rail' for opening and closing of the wardrobe doors are in the flooring or the ceiling? I am afraid that the floorings will b damaged if the 'rails' are on the floor

PM liao....

The rails actually ran on both top and bottom tracks as that will be much stable comparing to running just using top track (they have that too). My flooring is parquet and I saw them using double sided tape for the bottom track....no drilling or nail. As each door is about 2.8m high and is pretty heavy, it should be quite firmly attached to the bottom track. I will take photos of the tracks when I go home...

Hi Centrino2, nice reno u have there!

Cld u share which US website u got ur lights fr pls? How fast was delivery? What was the LED strip abt?

Also keen in ur Home Win pole system, what's the dimensions & px? Thanks!!!

Bro Centrino

We have also received the LED strips on Saturday. Very fast and good service considering that we are a very demanding customer but seller has taken the time and due dilligence in clearing our doubts and explaining to us *thumbs up*. Tested all strips and all seemed fine... waiting to be installed after the ceiling is up. However, we have now same fear... i.e. would it be bright enough for us?

We will be following your T-blog closely and hope to see your new LED strips.

Wow bro, reading your blog also got me reconsidering my wardrobe plan. haaha... Canyou also PM me Homewin contact?

BTW the wardrobe door also provided by them right?

TIA :sport-smiley-004:

so are the new LEDs brighter? can share the link? thanks! :)

Yo Simon

Have not install the new LED yet so can't comment. The later strip was arranged via e-mail but same vendor so currently no link. If it's good, I will ask her to put up a purchase link. Thanks.

Edited by centrino2

Hi Centrino2, nice reno u have there!

Cld u share which US website u got ur lights fr pls? How fast was delivery? What was the LED strip abt?

Also keen in ur Home Win pole system, what's the dimensions & px? Thanks!excl.gif

Yo

Are you looking at the pendent light or the LED strip contact? I have actually installed the LED strips in my light coves, kitchen cabinet, TV console and pole system cabinet....not sure what do you want to know about it......

My pole system wardrobe is slightly longer than 9ft and I paid $2200 for it.

Bro Centrino

We have also received the LED strips on Saturday. Very fast and good service considering that we are a very demanding customer but seller has taken the time and due dilligence in clearing our doubts and explaining to us *thumbs up*. Tested all strips and all seemed fine... waiting to be installed after the ceiling is up. However, we have now same fear... i.e. would it be bright enough for us?

We will be following your T-blog closely and hope to see your new LED strips.

Yo Matrox

Since you are a very demanding person I think the light might not be bright enough for you lor :notti:

Joke aside, for light cove I think you might want to 1) move the LED to the edge 2) use double strips. Test out first before finalizing the position.....it might be only me feeling that it's not bright enough. Good Luck :rolleyes:

Wow bro, reading your blog also got me reconsidering my wardrobe plan. haaha... Canyou also PM me Homewin contact?

BTW the wardrobe door also provided by them right?

TIA :sport-smiley-004:

Yo IPineapple

PM u liao...and yes the doors were provided in the package from Home Win.

Went home today and took photos of the rails.....

df21e03d.jpg48c9faa6.jpgbottom rails

6109df91.jpg8f905468.jpgtop tracks

e5b5874c.jpgpole connected to the wall

Cham la like that ^_^""" if put double strip will be short of adaptor/transformer. Cos >5m need bigger transformer. Duhz.... Wen wud u be installing? Does your electrician need to extend another wiring or just simply connect to the existing one? Btw, can your remote reach the lights hidden in ceiling? I'm also afraid that the remote can't access the lights leh. Can take picture and show the internal of your cove lights after installation?

Our order for LED downlights has been despatched today (",) gonna have 2 shipments arriving this week ;-)

Cham la like that ^_^""" if put double strip will be short of adaptor/transformer. Cos >5m need bigger transformer. Duhz.... Wen wud u be installing? Does your electrician need to extend another wiring or just simply connect to the existing one? Btw, can your remote reach the lights hidden in ceiling? I'm also afraid that the remote can't access the lights leh. Can take picture and show the internal of your cove lights after installation?

Our order for LED downlights has been despatched today (",) gonna have 2 shipments arriving this week ;-)

I will be removing the current strip and replace them with the new strip only next week. My ceiling is 3m and the remote control can reach the sensor hidden close to the edge of the cove. Not sure if I'm kiasu but I also have T5 tubes in the cove and will switch between the 2 light sources depending on mood. Will send u the internal photos once they are been installed. When will your light installation be?

Finally Builders Shop came to install the Silestone today :sport-smiley-004: As we spent quite a bit on the kitchen top, our expectation for the top is VERY high. 3 workers from Builders Shop turned up punctually in the morning to start the work on the tops. We left the place after they started work (my ID is there), feeling confident of them as they carefully went thru their steps in the installation. We went back in the evening and were very satisfied with what we saw. The tops turn out to be beautifully matched with the cabinet laminates that we have chosen :good: And the kitchen top feels really like smooth "leather".....

8fda881f.jpg59103976.jpgtops laying on the floor waiting to be installed

6f9ad4e4.jpg919cf911.jpgdbd20126.jpg