Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi YouAskForIt,

Had read your blog and thisis what happened to me during my renovation. Chased me for payment, work not done and also lied to me that capentry works is in the progress but I got his carpenters contact number so I called and checked about the capentry work, to my surprise no capentry work done at the factory because the cheater never pay them money so they do not want to start work. All he said to you are all LIES and the best part is that he never answer his calls, RIGHT? If you are able to be there when the sub con come to do your reno, check with them regarding this cheater and they will definately tell you this: He still got a few projects on hand and all his projects are still hold back because he never made payment to us so no $$ means no work done and his taking your money to do other project. And this capenter told me this : YOUR ID DRIVE AUDI AND I DRIVE LORRY, HOW COME YOUR ID NO MONEY?

Hopefully you would want to made a report against him. Police said they need more reports in order for them to take actions. Kindly PM me if you are willing to do a report so that I could give you all victims report no.to tag along.

Angrybirds.

Edited by angrybirds

Hi YouAskForIt,

Had read your blog and thisis what happened to me during my renovation. Chased me for payment, work not done and also lied to me that capentry works is in the progress but I got his carpenters contact number so I called and checked about the capentry work, to my surprise no capentry work done at the factory because the cheater never pay them money so they do not want to start work. All he said to you are all LIES and the best part is that he never answer his calls, RIGHT? If you are able to be there when the sub con come to do your reno, check with them regarding this cheater and they will definately tell you this: He still got a few projects on hand and all his projects are still hold back because he never made payment to us so no $ means no work done and his taking your money to do other project. And this capenter told me this : YOUR ID DRIVE AUDI AND I DRIVE LORRY, HOW COME YOUR ID NO MONEY?

Hopefully you would want to made a report against him. Police said they need more reports in order for them to take actions. Kindly PM me if you are willing to do a report so that I could give you all victims report no.to tag along.

Angrybirds.

Hi Angrybirds,

I just sent you a PM.

Hi all, i heard that the Kane OH Cheng Han has changed his name to Jordon Oh, and the company name is now called Cup Living Pte Ltd. Could any victim of the mentioned co verify on this? This is very important, so that we can prevent any further victim if its true. Btw, one warning to existing victim of Kane (ie. still having work done by him), do keep all evidence, including cheques. He seems to know the legal loophole, as he will jolly well sign any compensation agreement, but will not pay you a single cent. REally curse him all the way. He really never thought about his next generation. They will be cursed by their fathers debt. KANE OH!! BEWARE OF RETRIBUTION!!!... 天有眼的. 报应不是不报, 只是时间为到.

Does anyone know any possibility of a collective sue against this crook? Do PM me.

Hi Renotess,

Well said Renotess. Yes, don't need waste time signing any contract or compensation agreement because his cheater is full of LIES. LIE and LIE. Even lie about his sub contractor's father pass away. This kind of thing also can lie. So there is nothing he cannot lie. BETTER BEWARE STRIKE BY LIGHTNING.

He is gonna cheat again cos his new DBSS flat in Toa Payoh is ready for keys collection. So he needs $$$$$$ to Reno his own house. Don't fall under his scam. Check your ID's IC to verify whether is he Oh Cheng Han. If yes, better don't waste time talking to him or signing contract with him.Contract sign, he will MIA and you can expect his call only when he had no money(chase you for payment).

Good luck all house owners.

I am happy that more reports are made against him but am sad as it means more victims are wasting their time and money.

Angry birds.

Hi Renotess,

Well said Renotess. Yes, don't need waste time signing any contract or compensation agreement because his cheater is full of LIES. LIE and LIE. Even lie about his sub contractor's father pass away. This kind of thing also can lie. So there is nothing he cannot lie. BETTER BEWARE STRIKE BY LIGHTNING.

He is gonna cheat again cos his new DBSS flat in Toa Payoh is ready for keys collection. So he needs $$$$$$ to Reno his own house. Don't fall under his scam. Check your ID's IC to verify whether is he Oh Cheng Han. If yes, better don't waste time talking to him or signing contract with him.Contract sign, he will MIA and you can expect his call only when he had no money(chase you for payment).

Good luck all house owners.

I am happy that more reports are made against him but am sad as it means more victims are wasting their time and money.

Angry birds.

Actually have u guys try to go to The New Paper, or xin ming newspaper and tell them to report about this thing. Well at least u guys can make the police speed up the process of catching this guy. With media coverage, @ least more ppl will be aware of this n help those guys from being conned.

1336841692' post='716648']

Actually have u guys try to go to The New Paper, or xin ming newspaper and tell them to report about this thing. Well at least u guys can make the police speed up the process of catching this guy. With media coverage, @ least more ppl will be aware of this n help those guys from being conned.

Yes, have tried calling up SPH. But they are unable to publish his name of company and full name because they scared kanna sue. Cannot really help much. But one of the victims I have known had wrote to SPH's forum. But have no idea when they will publish it out.

pls pls search abt the company or contractor on renotalk or google before paying! search the company name and ID name, see if they are HDB registered, read if there are bad reviews or the id firm changed name but same boss. or else money lost takes too much time and hard to get back.

even if u go to case spend so much time, may not get money back. no choice must take it as a lesson and share the bad (and good) ids. what goes around come around, hope all dishonest ids get what they deserve :curse:

Edited by lejosef

Yes, have tried calling up SPH. But they are unable to publish his name of company and full name because they scared kanna sue. Cannot really help much. But one of the victims I have known had wrote to SPH's forum. But have no idea when they will publish it out.

If all victim meet up and write to the media, will there be any chance of getting it showcase? I see there are quite a a lot of victims from here. If there are so many of us, it will prove that he has intention to cheat. But of course it will take time and $$$. We have to also seek legal advice before going thru this. What do you think?

Hi I'm so sorry to hear that. I am facing problem with contractor who didn't pay me after my work done. I try to find him but couldn't get him. I did go up to client's shop or house but they said they had settle full payment with the contractor. Really Frustrated!!!..

Hi all,

I am looking for VICTIMS who had got their money cheated by this ID called Kane Oh (Oh Cheng Han) from Space Molecules Pte Ltd.

Engaged him as my renovation contractor and he took my money without finishing the job and I had to engage another reno firm to finish up his ****. Time frame given to him is 2-2.5 mths to finish up my reno when we sign contract with him but he cannot finish up his job as promised. Given him so much time TO FINISH MY RENO and I SHIFTED INTO AN EMPTY HOUSE WITHOUT TOILET AND BEDROOM DOOR. And my whole family got to suffered all this ****. Even after we shifted in for nearly 2 mths, the carpentry works still not yet finished up and he just left without informing us.

Total quote is $46 500. He collected 95% of it which is about $44 000 and he left half way thru when the carpentry work is not yet finished up.

Anyway his service really sucks during my renovation, he is a ONE MAN SHOP company and is registered under his wife's name. During the reno, he didn't even come and visit the reno and it's a very difficult task to GET him cos he don't answer his phone always says his phone spoilt. Bull**** I would say. I went to see my reno everyday and his sub con were also not informed properly about what colour tiles is for which room and also painters do not know what colour to paint for my house. Fortunately, I was there and I managed to inform them what to do. Really vomit blood. And the best thing is that he will really make your temper and patience up to the MAX. A FEW TIMES BECAUSE OF HIM I ENDED QUARRELLING WITH MY HUSBAND.

I went to lawyer, CASE and even small claims and I got to know from one of his sub contractor that he had closed his shop at Bt Timah Plaza.

One of his victim managed to get my contact from one of the sub con and call me and a police report had been filed. If anyone know friends who is a victims, kindly PM me so as to make the police report stronger so that Police will look thru this CHEATING CASE.

Really appreciate his sub cons help cos they really provide me with some informations about this cheater recently.

He is going to cheat again cos he is setting up another company at SIGLAP registered under his sis in law name.

Really hope for those who is renovating their house, beware of this cheater. Don't get cheated and always remember to engage a LICENSED contractors under HDB.

For the rest of the unfinished job, I engaged a LICENSED contractor under HDB and service was GOOD and JOB was finished.

Now looking forward to my house warming, finally no more drilling noise at my house. Thank God.

Hopefully no one will got cheated by him and someone who saw this post can help me pass the word around.

Angry Birds.

If all victim meet up and write to the media, will there be any chance of getting it showcase? I see there are quite a a lot of victims from here. If there are so many of us, it will prove that he has intention to cheat. But of course it will take time and $$$. We have to also seek legal advice before going thru this. What do you think?

Edited by Renotess

Hi I'm so sorry to hear that. I am facing problem with contractor who didn't pay me after my work done. I try to find him but couldn't get him. I did go up to client's shop or house but they said they had settle full payment with the contractor. Really Frustrated!!!..

Hi, are you also a victim of Kane Oh Cheng Han? Please advice the person (& co. name) who cheated you of your labour. I've no qualm in believing that he will not pay the sub-contractors.