Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

Have been getting a lot of Ideas and information from RenoTalk. Although i have not much info to provide but think of starting one for other to reference......

We started our sourcing for contractor/ID the moment we gotten the floor plan from HDB. We came up a list of item that we wish to have and sent out to ID asking for a quotation. They will then called back and enquire for more information. Usually they will invite you to go down to their showroom and discuss more thing like when you getting your keys, what kind of theme you lookIng at, how many ppl will be staying in the flat reason for being how they going to design for your house. Shall not go too much on the process of selecting our ID/Contractor as individual have their own preference in choosing the ID/Contractor.

My Floor Plan

4sw5.png

Gotten our key like finally, here comes our home photos before renovation.

0qz8q.jpg

skmiq.jpg

w8awj.jpg

di7ma.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have been getting a lot of Ideas and information from RenoTalk. Although i have not much info to provide but think of starting one for other to reference......

We started our sourcing for contractor/ID the moment we gotten the floor plan from HDB. We came up a list of item that we wish to have and sent out to ID asking for a quotation. They will then called back and enquire for more information. Usually they will invite you to go down to their showroom and discuss more thing like when you getting your keys, what kind of theme you lookIng at, how many ppl will be staying in the flat reason for being how they going to design for your house. Shall not go too much on the process of selecting our ID/Contractor as individual have their own preference in choosing the ID/Contractor.

My Floor Plan

4sw5.png

Gotten our key like finally, here comes our home photos before renovation.

0qz8q.jpg

skmiq.jpg

w8awj.jpg

di7ma.jpg

welcome to renotalk! another anchorvale isles project! :good:

• Like 1

After confirming the layout, we told our ID we wanted Scandinavia style and he came out with the 3D drawing. This is how it look like.

The drawing is so much different from what we thought it might be...

In the end we did not follow the id drawing and did our own design

9xpo.jpg

se3e.jpg

5iyx.jpg

7qkq.jpg

oznk.jpg

Edited by DarkWingZ

some of the furniture and appliances we already bought =)

das16.jpg

SMEG microwave oven

n9uo.png

Fujioh Hob

2d57.png

Cuizino Hood

m7se.jpg

Bosch Oven

we got all these from Goh Ah Bee @ Kovan

nudni.jpg

Fisher & Paykel Washer and Fridge

ligkz.jpg

9t7p.jpg

55" tv from Sony

5t2k0.jpg

eahoe.jpg

Dining table and Eames chairs from Comfort furniture

o47z.jpg

Ginger rocking chair from Comfort as well

Edited by DarkWingZ

t2dk.jpg

As we decided to go keyless, we will be installing digital lock for wooden door.

And for metal door, we gotten this master lock. It allow you to set up 4 combination consider of up, down, left and right.

nudni.jpg

Fisher & Paykel Washer and Fridge

ligkz.jpg

9t7p.jpg

55" tv from Sony

5t2k0.jpg

eahoe.jpg

Dining table and Eames chairs from Comfort furniture

o47z.jpg

Ginger rocking chair from Comfort as well

Nice Ginger rocking chair... how much?

Basically, your idea is to build up a whole wall to cover up the door..looks good :)

edit: is there like a door to your aircon ledge? (just looking at ur floorplan)

After confirming the layout, we told our ID we wanted Scandinavia style and he came out with the 3D drawing. This is how it look like.

The drawing is so much different from what we thought it might be...

In the end we did not follow the id drawing and did our own design

se3e.jpg

oznk.jpg

Edited by wirriam

t2dk.jpg

As we decided to go keyless, we will be installing digital lock for wooden door.

And for metal door, we gotten this master lock. It allow you to set up 4 combination consider of up, down, left and right.

How does the lock work? Can share the model and price? Thanks! :)

Nice Ginger rocking chair... how much?

Hi Kelhy, If i did not remember wrongly it cost about $365. Side note for Comfort, if purchase less than $500 there will be a delivery charges. Quite hard to get hold of a sale person sometime as they are always busy with customer.

Basically, your idea is to build up a whole wall to cover up the door..looks good :)

edit: is there like a door to your aircon ledge? (just looking at ur floorplan)

Hi Wirriam, Yup~ ^^ i do not wish to close the door(to allow air flow in the house) and to prevent ppl from seeing what i am doing inside my house. =D

confusing layout HDB have. That is a window actually, not a door.

How does the lock work? Can share the model and price? Thanks! :)

Hi jiawen, When you press the centre button(as the lock will go into "sleep" mode when not in use, need to press the center button to wake him up), the arrow (at the surrounding) will light up. Then you will enter your combination (which you can set your own) example: Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down and u can pull open the lock. you can also see how it work on youtube -

Plus shipping we paid about $50. =)

I love your purchases... We share the same passion the brands above... I am also aiming to get the sony tv

Hi! The 3d pictures look really good. Can I know who is your id? Thanks!

Hi Happy002, i have pm you his detail =)

I love your purchases... We share the same passion the brands above... I am also aiming to get the sony tv

Bianzi, i am looking for plasma tv and kenna introduce to Sony as they mention they have Triluminos technology. Have yet to try out the TV =D excited to do the unboxing....