Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

One pro is that if is energy saving !

ame="bianzi" post="860567" timestamp="1403482585"]

no need for regrets, w800b is a good choice too. Triluminous gives great vibrance and contrast but displays white color with a pinkish/purplish tint. Blacks are not as black as the newer range too. Pros and cons la...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sharing some of our nest pics :)

wldt.jpg

n3ldu.jpg

The foyer..one of my wife fav corner~

ymsc5.jpg

wdp8u.jpg

ijhe.jpg

Bombshelter door filled with magnets~

pmdn.jpg

Edited by DarkWingZ

Hey where did u buy your wing back bed and tv console from ?

haha bed frame we got it at Taylor B. Wife luv at first sight =x

Tv Console from Commune. However this console is not what we have purchased. Something cock up and they are unable to deliver our console but they are kind enough to gave us a temporary replacement till our console is delivered to us.

haha bed frame we got it at Taylor B. Wife luv at first sight =x

Tv Console from Commune. However this console is not what we have purchased. Something cock up and they are unable to deliver our console but they are kind enough to gave us a temporary replacement till our console is delivered to us.

I also saw a wingback bed at Air.. But they said delivery time is 3-4mths !!! Another choice will be the bed frame from commune.. Dark wood though... Or last resort I have to make a bed frame with storage and headboard with side tables... Dilemma

I also saw a wingback bed at Air.. But they said delivery time is 3-4mths !!! Another choice will be the bed frame from commune.. Dark wood though... Or last resort I have to make a bed frame with storage and headboard with side tables... Dilemma

btw when you getting your key? actually we saw this bed frame some where in Dec 2013 and they mention they can't keep it for more than 3 months.

But when we visited them again in March, they replenish the stock, so we quickly chop one set from them (in between we revisit them a few time but they did not bring in the bed frame)

:good::good::good:

I love your living room. Look so cozy!

Flooring looks great too.

The rocking chair look ultra comfy.

How much did u pay for the flooring & the bed frame?

U hack into your bedroom2 to do your MBR wardrobe? Can show your full wardrobe view?

Look forward to your kitchen too!

Finallllllllyyyyy u update. :notti::notti::notti:

Hi.. Nice living room.. Can share with me the cost of installing the craftbricks using bricks from our neighbour. And also the details how and where u got the craftbricks from

Thanks

Mid July... Moving in sept mid...

btw when you getting your key? actually we saw this bed frame some where in Dec 2013 and they mention they can't keep it for more than 3 months.

But when we visited them again in March, they replenish the stock, so we quickly chop one set from them (in between we revisit them a few time but they did not bring in the bed frame)

:good::good::good:

I love your living room. Look so cozy!

Flooring looks great too.

The rocking chair look ultra comfy.

How much did u pay for the flooring & the bed frame?

U hack into your bedroom2 to do your MBR wardrobe? Can show your full wardrobe view?

Look forward to your kitchen too!

Finallllllllyyyyy u update. :notti::notti::notti:

Busy with works nowadays, wun be visiting my home till Sat =( will snap and post when got the chance to

heya that little side table where did you get it from?

wE got iT from Comfort Design. they came in two size and two colour (black and white) =)

Hi.. Nice living room.. Can share with me the cost of installing the craftbricks using bricks from our neighbour. And also the details how and where u got the craftbricks from

Thanks

PM you.

Mid July... Moving in sept mid...

ohh... den should be okay to purchase now since the delivery time took about 3 months?

• Like 1

Like to check... is at 3 track lights + the bedside pendent light sufficient to light up the Mbr?

We have 4 track lights actually. (camera not wide enough =x) i would say it is sufficient to light up the room but not recommended for reading. Depend what is the usage. we install one led light together with the fan in case we need to use it for other purpose.

Sharing some of our nest pics :)

wldt.jpg

n3ldu.jpg

The foyer..one of my wife fav corner~

ymsc5.jpg

wdp8u.jpg

ijhe.jpg

Bombshelter door filled with magnets~

pmdn.jpg

Really nicely done up :)

Love the deco on top of the cabinet! Can share where did you buy the alphabets from? Thks!