Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

hi darkwingz. your brick wall is so nice! it enhance the feel in the living room! can u share your quote and id contacts? thanks in advance :)

i also saw that TV that came with free ps4.. but didnt get in the end. 55" tv will be kind of too big for my living room... sigh..

Hi YingLing, after i mount on my TV and watch from my Sofa i still find it small >.< haha~ maybe my mindset is to set up a movie theatre type of feel....

will PM you on my ID.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sony normally have quite a bit of restrictions.. Haha it is not as free as other brands... I am not too sure as by not delivered ... Let me try to ask the sales people when I get a chance.

For mirroring function, I thjnk u might need Apple TV to do that... Android phones uses the NFC function..which is not available on iPhone... I always use Apple TV to stream movies on to my tv

=p Bianzi, u know what is the function of Sony TV?

we cannot download other apps but to use what is given by sony? i tot can d/l PPS or those movies apps =x

Secondly, u know how to project my phone image to the TV? can't seen to get it done. both tv n phone is connected to the same wifi... I'm using iPhone... haha

(can't seem to pm u... inbox full?)

Hi there fellow neighbour

I am at 332b, collecting keys on Monday and looking forward to renovation, though not looking forward to the costs though.

Love your posts and everyone here seems to have lots of money saving advice. Counting on everyone to pass on advice from now on.

Will be starting my own post soon once keys are collected!

Can pm me the electrical works prices? I'm especially curious to know the price to pull those concealed light points in ur bedroom and living room ... thanx

Hello neighbour!

I am interested in the electrical works pricing and quotation too -

Want to know how much per electrical point and overall how much.

Many thanks!!

Sony normally have quite a bit of restrictions.. Haha it is not as free as other brands... I am not too sure as by not delivered ... Let me try to ask the sales people when I get a chance.

For mirroring function, I thjnk u might need Apple TV to do that... Android phones uses the NFC function..which is not available on iPhone... I always use Apple TV to stream movies on to my tv

guess i have to purchase another TV box liao T.T

Hi there fellow neighbour

I am at 332b, collecting keys on Monday and looking forward to renovation, though not looking forward to the costs though.

Love your posts and everyone here seems to have lots of money saving advice. Counting on everyone to pass on advice from now on.

Will be starting my own post soon once keys are collected!

Welcome to Renotalk Saru. Our neighbour - Martin have much more lobang den us haha~ =D let share good deal together

Hello! Ur house looking so cosy and awesome. Love ur idea of the wall infront of the door!

I'm curious about ur kitchen layout! If ur stove and oven on the shorter or longer side of the kitchen?

Hi,

Can share your ID and the price for your renovation?

Btw, how much does your overlay cost in total? I'm considering to do the same as you too but I'm afraid that HDB tiles might pop out after a while damaging the overlay on top.., Sighs.. Regretted for taking the hdb tiles, nowadays their quality is really bad

Hello! Ur house looking so cosy and awesome. Love ur idea of the wall infront of the door!

I'm curious about ur kitchen layout! If ur stove and oven on the shorter or longer side of the kitchen?

Hi 11finger, my stove and oven is at the shorter side of the kitchen wall as the water point (fix by hdb is at the longer side)

Hi,

Previously enquired about your craftbrick wall but forget to ask whether is this done by your ID or other contractor?

Can advise on the details and quote?

Thank you very much!

the craftbrick wall is done by other contractor. They haven't invoice me yet (despite me chasing for it =.= ) but the price is about 1k during our initial discussion.

Thanks for the info of the blinds.

By the way how much did you pay for your blinds in total?

we paid $1,430 (we nv do the air con ledge window)

:PHi ,

Can I have the contact and pricing for your electrical work??

Still waiting for invoice. Will update when received >.<

Hi,

Can share your ID and the price for your renovation?

Btw, how much does your overlay cost in total? I'm considering to do the same as you too but I'm afraid that HDB tiles might pop out after a while damaging the overlay on top.., Sighs.. Regretted for taking the hdb tiles, nowadays their quality is really bad

Kensaiz, overlay cost nearly 5k (inclusive of GST). As the method of installation is clip on, i foresee not much difficulty in removing it in the future. Not sure is it because of premium flat and standard different, my friend (premium) tiles is those gloss smooth finishes like marble tile whereas mine is matt rough surface which trap dirt easily..... Pricing for my renovation unknown yet cause my builder and electrical yet to bill me~ will update again =D

Hi 11finger, my stove and oven is at the shorter side of the kitchen wall as the water point (fix by hdb is at the longer side)

the craftbrick wall is done by other contractor. They haven't invoice me yet (despite me chasing for it =.= ) but the price is about 1k during our initial discussion.

we paid $1,430 (we nv do the air con ledge window)

Still waiting for invoice. Will update when received >.<

Kensaiz, overlay cost nearly 5k (inclusive of GST). As the method of installation is clip on, i foresee not much difficulty in removing it in the future. Not sure is it because of premium flat and standard different, my friend (premium) tiles is those gloss smooth finishes like marble tile whereas mine is matt rough surface which trap dirt easily..... Pricing for my renovation unknown yet cause my builder and electrical yet to bill me~ will update again =D

Hi,

Foresee myself to have the same kind of tiles as you as I'm getting the standard flat too.

Keep us updated :) Will be good if you can share with me your ID and quote.

Thanks.