Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

How come blanco no warranty?

As the blanco sink is bought from hoe kee, so we give them a call to check if the crack is under warranty cover but they say there is no warranty for blanco sink.

They only offer us to buy a replacement pcs at a cheaper price…but I still find it expensive…

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finally tv mounted to wall :)

Given free Sanus tv bracket.. not sure is it nice

We mounted tv on top of our craftbrick wall..luckily it din crack! Thumbs up to the uncle skills..lolz

ts8nc.jpg

d2k5.jpg

0wj7.jpg

fbb3.jpg

Edited by DarkWingZ

Very nice... My contractor is going pipe in a channel into the wall to hide my wires. I will be mounting my tv on my brick wall as well, but he suggested that I leave one part of the wall empty for the mount.. Your 904 looks nice.

I bought the w800b instead last weekend as they confirmed that 904 is ooo already... No choice but to downgrade to a lower end model... Btw your mount is good.. The new sony models doesn't come with this mount ... :(

Finally tv mounted to wall :)

Given free Sanus tv bracket.. not sure is it nice

We mounted tv on top of our craftbrick wall..luckily it din crack! Thumbs up to the uncle skills..lolz

ts8nc.jpg

d2k5.jpg

0wj7.jpg

fbb3.jpg

Due to the bad quality of hdb tiles...we decided to overlay our floor with vinyl tiles

We'd tried several ways to clean, mop, rub the floor for few times, but still the stain never go off.

I can see stains of our footprints everywhere.

5kmy.jpg

Tadah~ flooring material delivered one day before installation.

We go for evorich HERF easy maintenance flooring.

total area plus wastage is about 800sqm for overlaying 3 bedrooms, passage way and kitchen.

bg87t.jpg

acii.jpg

x6ygu.jpg

lr9c.jpgdp74.jpg

hi darkwingz care to share where u got those craftstones brick from our neighbour country?

Thx

Hi Foomeng3, i have PM u the detail

Wah how much did it cost for the flooring

I squeeze the contractor to the max for the total sqft. As they charge additional 10% on top of actual site measurement which they say is for wastage (but i dun see any wastage during my installation. haiz~ Cost us nearly 5k for 3 bedroom, living/passageway and kitchen :wacko:

Did you get the evorich at the group buy rate?

Hey Raydon, which blk r u from? mine is 332A =D

yUp~ manage to squeeze for group buy rate. Initially the sale man nv offer the rate until i told him there is a group buy for our project den he act act say oh ya ya~ they(sale man) really know how to act, try to get higher commission.

Hi Darkwingz, which flooring from Evorich did you get? Cant really see from the pictures :X

Hi Hellonub, we chose "Light Tan" for Living and "Eggshell" for bedroom. sorry for the low lighting, can't really see... will try to upload some picture which is taken during daytime =D

Btw, anyone interested in Blanco Pleon 9?

si09l.jpg

Letting go at $XXX (i think hoe kee is selling around $499) but there is a crack line at the bottom left. If you thinking of undermount it you will not be able to see it. However you will need to purchase the fitting with Hoe Kee about $1xx.

4yftm.jpg

Edited by DarkWingZ

Hey great reno! Can see most of the items you considered were also what we have considered! Same feature wall too! Same concept mah~ Are your lights taobao? Looks familiar leh... HAHA. good luck on your reno!