Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

If you have read enough of the forum, you might have known this already.

There is this shop at ang mo kio blk 338 recommended by someone on this forum.

I went there myself to check it out and got a big surprise.

They are very well informed and has a lot of catalogue.

It turn out that a lot of show room like Red Apple, Modi, Brighton got their furniture from china factory.

The shop that I am refering to has all these catalogue as well. If you can tell them which showroom you say something you like, chances they can find it for you.

Best of all, they are cheaper and more reliable. The boss will even tell you if a particular furniture quality is good or not.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If you have read enough of the forum, you might have known this already.

There is this shop at ang mo kio blk 338 recommended by someone on this forum.

I went there myself to check it out and got a big surprise.

They are very well informed and has a lot of catalogue.

It turn out that a lot of show room like Red Apple, Modi, Brighton got their furniture from china factory.

The shop that I am refering to has all these catalogue as well. If you can tell them which showroom you say something you like, chances they can find it for you.

Best of all, they are cheaper and more reliable. The boss will even tell you if a particular furniture quality is good or not.

whoa..thats cool! whats the name of the company? might wanna pop by and give it a look...

Edited by ace_mav

Oh please. I wouldn't recommend this shop!! Hubby went and was asked to leave as they have alot of "so-call major" projects on-going and is not interested in "small-scale" projects like ours...

Price is cheap but with such an attitude, I rather pay more and get better service loh.

Am so **** disappointed after hearing so many good reviews about this company.

Oh please. I wouldn't recommend this shop!! Hubby went and was asked to leave as they have alot of "so-call major" projects on-going and is not interested in "small-scale" projects like ours...

Price is cheap but with such an attitude, I rather pay more and get better service loh.

for those west area brudder and sistas.

West area.

Taman Jur Shopping Center Blk 399 (Bought most of my furniture there.. find it cheaper than jurong west one)

Jurong West St 51 / Ave 1 Blk 456

mm I'm surprised! I just went recently and they served us really well. I was just wondering... what is meant by projects? Cos they are a furniture shop... why would they have projects? :dunno:

I saw people coming in to order a shoe cabinet only...

mm I'm surprised! I just went recently and they served us really well. I was just wondering... what is meant by projects? Cos they are a furniture shop... why would they have projects? :dunno:

I saw people coming in to order a shoe cabinet only...

i live in jurong east area also, i have ordered my tv console, super single bed and dinning chairs from them on 30 nov and items will deliver on 20 dec, their service is good, they have spend almost 4 hours help sorting the furniture tat match our 3 rooms flat and budget.

i live in jurong east area also, i have ordered my tv console, super single bed and dinning chairs from them on 30 nov and items will deliver on 20 dec, their service is good, they have spend almost 4 hours help sorting the furniture tat match our 3 rooms flat and budget.

ya.. they spent more than 2 hours with us also. And when we went in, we didn't tell them about ALL the things we wanted to buy. We asked them about bedroom set... that settled then we asked them about bedframes.. and so on...

They are husband and wife team. Sometimes husband is out for delivery then only left the wife. I been there a few times where they are attending to other customer so I left and go back another day.

All I can say is that you they are serving you and another customer comes in and he just leave you there looking at the pictures, will you be happy? For my experience with them, they will try to attend to you full time until you find what you want.

My furniture just came yesterday. I would say they are quite honest in the sense that they did tell me the quality of the furniture up front. So although I only see the picture while ordering, the furniture did meet my expectation.

BTW, my wife did not check the furniture properly. So When I reach home and found out the chair got a dirty spot cannot clean. I call Malvin he immediately agree to send me a replacement the next day no question ask. :good:

I have been there recently as well. Went in there, telling them exactly what I need, got it & order taken.

Either one is free - will attend to you.

Yet to receive my goodies, to say whether meet my expectations or not...

I went there to check out the shop also after reading the recommendations posted here.

Service was great & am quite satisfied with my stuff.

However it is not for ppl who need their furniture fast, as I had to wait > 2 mths for my furn. Lucky I was not in a hurry anyway as my place was still being renovated then...

Could you have gone to the wrong shop??? Saw another shop round the corner in the same block...heard they very atas and rude...

They are husband and wife team. Sometimes husband is out for delivery then only left the wife. I been there a few times where they are attending to other customer so I left and go back another day.

All I can say is that you they are serving you and another customer comes in and he just leave you there looking at the pictures, will you be happy? For my experience with them, they will try to attend to you full time until you find what you want.

My furniture just came yesterday. I would say they are quite honest in the sense that they did tell me the quality of the furniture up front. So although I only see the picture while ordering, the furniture did meet my expectation.

BTW, my wife did not check the furniture properly. So When I reach home and found out the chair got a dirty spot cannot clean. I call Malvin he immediately agree to send me a replacement the next day no question ask. :good:

That's good to hear!! My furniture will come on the 29th. I'm looking forward to them!

-----------------------------------

Here's a pic of the console I ordered from Melvin. full black mirror glass in front. He quote me $6XX. I saw this at an IFS showroom (exact one) for $1299.

furnitureshopping7thDec15.jpg

Just to let you all see