Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

Hihi,

how much u bought for ur queen bed frame?

and also the cupboard in 2nd pic, hw much is that?

thanks...

queen bed frame has storage one. $800+ I think. The good quality wardrobe you're referring to is $1000. I did receive discounts for the items I bought but it's off the total...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
They have quite a lot of bedframe le.. wooden ones and divan ones... we got the divan ones..

My sis and parents got the storage bedframes with divan headboard in queen and king respectively...

SistersRoom2.jpg

MBR2.jpg

Oh not bad... We are looking for black bed frame and of coz headboard also black.. I notice that your sister and parents room their head board is a bit curved. Do they have the stright headboard.. meaning the one seen in the pics the curve part is stright one.. hope you know what I mean. With or without storage is fine with us.

Another question is the whole bed sitted on the floor or they have legs? Any advise on buying bed with legs or w.o legs?

Sorry another question my bed is 13" thick can S&C bed frame fit 13" think mattress?

Paisey too much questions.... :D

i've been lemming for this particular storage bed from Seahorse..square quilted ones..but they oni comes in queen..any idea if S & C carry similar models in king?

Oh not bad... We are looking for black bed frame and of coz headboard also black.. I notice that your sister and parents room their head board is a bit curved. Do they have the stright headboard.. meaning the one seen in the pics the curve part is stright one.. hope you know what I mean. With or without storage is fine with us.

Another question is the whole bed sitted on the floor or they have legs? Any advise on buying bed with legs or w.o legs?

Sorry another question my bed is 13" thick can S&C bed frame fit 13" think mattress?

Paisey too much questions.... :D

Are you saying that the headboard is in leather/PVC but flat? This is the divan set so there's some curved to it. I think I did see some designs but didn't bother about them cos not interested in them.

If you want to take those without storage then you can choose between buying the bed with legs or without. He let me choose for mine. For my family, we got all without legs cos we don't want my rabbit to run underneath. :)

I have no idea if it can fit 13" thick mattress. the norm is 12" I think? shouldn't be too much of a diff really. You can call and ask. The number is below.

i've been lemming for this particular storage bed from Seahorse..square quilted ones..but they oni comes in queen..any idea if S & C carry similar models in king?

I dunno the square quilted ones... maybe you want to post a pic here? But they definitely have storage beds in king size. My mom's is.

Call Melvin (S&C boss) @ 65525208

Hi :) Have anyone buy bedframe from S&C? Any pics to show? How are their quailty for bedframe like?

Intended to go down have a look one day but would like to see some pics from here first

*Ahem* zerochristy, you know the S* L*uis shop in IMM (outside Daiso)? They also have shop along Sungei Kadut. The bedframes you see there S&C also can get for you. I ordered from them already then go S&C. :bangwall: It's the same thing cos both shops get from same factory.

*Ahem* zerochristy, you know the S* L*uis shop in IMM (outside Daiso)? They also have shop along Sungei Kadut. The bedframes you see there S&C also can get for you. I ordered from them already then go S&C. :bangwall: It's the same thing cos both shops get from same factory.

ya some of the shops at IFC.. I saw the same thing at S&C....

Are you saying that the headboard is in leather/PVC but flat? This is the divan set so there's some curved to it. I think I did see some designs but didn't bother about them cos not interested in them.

If you want to take those without storage then you can choose between buying the bed with legs or without. He let me choose for mine. For my family, we got all without legs cos we don't want my rabbit to run underneath. :)

I have no idea if it can fit 13" thick mattress. the norm is 12" I think? shouldn't be too much of a diff really. You can call and ask. The number is below.

I dunno the square quilted ones... maybe you want to post a pic here? But they definitely have storage beds in king size. My mom's is.

Call Melvin (S&C boss) @ 65525208

Pinkpetter, ya what I mean is the headboard is in leather or PVC type... I wonder if you have been to Harvey Normen to see their Bed Frame I am talking about the same sort of bed frame :) I prefer stright line design le... nothing curvy for me but hubby is :( hahah and I can feel that he is thinking "Why so picky" Hahaha. Some more curvy headboard before we buy it have to make sure our 13" thick mattress can fit in if not the mattress will be push out a bit (Erms... wonder if you know what I meant :P)

Oh seen your rabbit in your T-Blog before looks cute sia.. I used to rear 1 couple rabbit given my my GF cause big liao she dun want and she see me got big garden so ask me to take over.... I rear it till it give birth a few times.. and got cute cute small rabbits around, the most the mother rabbit given birth is 7 of it.

OK back to topic :P I think the norm for mattress is 10" nia le not 12". I think I will head down to S&C this sat or next week. Thanks for your info.

Hi Tsubame.. No way man... We were at IMM just yesterday and was just right outside of the shop S* L*uis.. I was still pointing to my hubby "See that one nice" and my hubby still can say "Ya ya but this 3rd one nicer"

Wah than I sure will head down to S&C liao :notti:

You order from S* L*uis liao than go S&C than your deposit how?? Forefit?? :unsure:

ya some of the shops at IFC.. I saw the same thing at S&C....

:jawdrop: Think next time I dun need waste time go furniture hunting liao just ask you all good enough :notti: plus we dun need lots of furniture in our house... the mattress just got it on V Day fm hubby :) than now the bed frame hunting... this is the most important 2 which we need... others can wait at the moment. Really glad I ask and you all reply me :bow:

Edited by zerochristy

You're welcome. I'm not sure which one you're describing but I do hope you will find what you want. Just feel free to ask Melvin cos he has TOO MANY books for you to keep flipping through. Sometimes he can custom make also. BEST if you have taken a picture of it (on HP) and show it to him. :)

You order from S* L*uis liao than go S&C than your deposit how?? Forefit?? :unsure:

No lah, order liao bo bian lor. A bit more ex at S* L*ouis plus GST. At least saved on the coffee table and dining. Most of the things you can see at F*niture Cl*b and Mr Dec* at IMM can see in the S&C catalogs also. Just most appear in catalogs photos don't look that nice. So if you know what you looking for you will know it's the item.

Like pinkpetter said, if you got photo or pic, show to them they can try to help you find. My friend ever shown them a dining set from M*ndi and they helped sourced for them. :good:

You're welcome. I'm not sure which one you're describing but I do hope you will find what you want. Just feel free to ask Melvin cos he has TOO MANY books for you to keep flipping through. Sometimes he can custom make also. BEST if you have taken a picture of it (on HP) and show it to him. :)

:o TOO MANY books to see... faint??? Haha I did not keep any pics le cause I afraid that other shop will kick me out of the shop for snapping pics. Oh btw can Melvin help store up the furniture for us if we really like their products?? Cause if I calculate we will be getting the house keys by Mid Apr and after reno is Mid May cause not major reno and giving it some allowance I put it as house complete at End May. I also read that can no need give full payment at first right??

No lah, order liao bo bian lor. A bit more ex at S* L*ouis plus GST. At least saved on the coffee table and dining. Most of the things you can see at F*niture Cl*b and Mr Dec* at IMM can see in the S&C catalogs also. Just most appear in catalogs photos don't look that nice. So if you know what you looking for you will know it's the item.

Like pinkpetter said, if you got photo or pic, show to them they can try to help you find. My friend ever shown them a dining set from M*ndi and they helped sourced for them. :good:

After you say show them pics my hubby was wondering if can ask for Italy made furniture Da Vin** :D Just Kidding!

:o TOO MANY books to see... faint??? Haha I did not keep any pics le cause I afraid that other shop will kick me out of the shop for snapping pics. Oh btw can Melvin help store up the furniture for us if we really like their products?? Cause if I calculate we will be getting the house keys by Mid Apr and after reno is Mid May cause not major reno and giving it some allowance I put it as house complete at End May. I also read that can no need give full payment at first right??

After you say show them pics my hubby was wondering if can ask for Italy made furniture Da Vin** :D Just Kidding!

yes deposit is quite flexible...deposit can b paid by credit card, nets or cash but upon delivery, payment is usually made by cheque...furniture oso can keep leh cos we oso getting our furniture onli in april/may... :good:

i oso bought a sofa at st L...now i wonder if s&c has the model... :unsure:

yes deposit is quite flexible...deposit can b paid by credit card, nets or cash but upon delivery, payment is usually made by cheque...furniture oso can keep leh cos we oso getting our furniture onli in april/may... :good:

i oso bought a sofa at st L...now i wonder if s&c has the model... :unsure:

Wah sound nice sure will go down one day maybe this weekend or next week.. its like so good to be true le :dancingqueen: if can store of us till we need it than its better for us :thumbs up:

Left with 2 shops now... I ever checked their pricing, S&C is cheaper.... catalog wise, they are abt the same.