Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HI all, do S&C customise eg consol, coffee table or bedframe if u show them the pic or design that u want?

I dun think S&C customise but then u may give them see the photos or design u wan maybe they will match similiar for u or recommend better ones for u.

Excellent service, what i can say is that is definately better than alot bigger companies out there. In fact today i was just there to LOOK LOOK SEE SEE since some of you guys comments the service is good and items are cheap. I do not have the intention to buy now since i still have some time to look around. Well i can say he really and sincerely help his customer to select the best based on the Design, concept and budget you are looking for and recommend the best solution for you. Not at all pushy but will tell u the advantage and disadvantage.

With his assistance and excellent service i finally bought the items i need happily.

Melvin, u are simply wonderful!. Thanks

yeah Mist, the hubby and wife really make a good team. they have cheap excellent prices. and thru word of mouth, they got a lot of return customers. what did you buy from them? any pics to show?

Well, Bought a sofa, Console, Dining table with 6 chairs and a coffee table. Waiting for my new house so yet to deliver till end sept.

Agree with u. Been honest and trustworthy do really make lots of return customer.

In fact i will go back again soon to order my bedframe and mattress from him after i settle my measurement for my built in wardorde

Edited by mist98

Well, Bought a sofa, Console, Dining table with 6 chairs and a coffee table. Waiting for my new house so yet to deliver till end sept.

Agree with u. Been honest and trustworthy do really make lots of return customer.

In fact i will go back again soon to order my bedframe and mattress from him after i settle my measurement for my built in wardorde

How much did they charge you for your furniture pieces?

Total charges is 3.1K. The sofa we selected was the organ sofa which original price is 4.9k. But he can make it for 1.9k

Console i took a 6.5 ft one

Dining table was those metalic type of table

Total charges is 3.1K. The sofa we selected was the organ sofa which original price is 4.9k. But he can make it for 1.9k

wow wow, that's really cheap. some pple are really scared of getting old fashioned stuff at HDB small shops, but i find them okay leh.

Did anyone buy shoe cabinets @ S&C? Any nice designs?

I didn't buy the shoe designs there. but when i went to their AMK showroom previously saw 1 or 2 there. designs still quite stylish. you may see their catalouges for more designs lor.

ling3bzr

they have marble dining table?

Ling3bzr, iam not sure, but you may call Melvin for more details.

**Disclaimer, i am not earning any money from this! :D

hey got pic to show?? hee interested to see ur sofa pic.. me still looking high and low for my sofa

I just confirmed my dining table and shoe cabinet with Melvin last evening.

Dining table, 160 X 90 X 78 cm (12mm black temper glass) with 6 chairs: $1100

Shoe cabinet: length and height 120cm. width can’t rem: $300 (Zen design)

They accept CC, nets, cash.

Delivery will be in September, as I dun wan to accept delivery in the 7th lunar month..

He will try to send before 7th month, but if can’t then will arrange in September lo.

Anyway, I’ll be doing reservist in August, might not be available to receive the delivery.

Design wise (both shoe cabinet and dining table), quite a lot to choose from…

Hopes everythin goes well.

all the best in ur hunting, and hope it helps :)

hey got pic to show?? hee interested to see ur sofa pic.. me still looking high and low for my sofa

haha i haven got my items yet. i told them pend until sept when i get my new house :)