Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

Can't comment yet, cos they still haven't replaced my parts yet. :( Called May and she said she dunno when the shipment coming cos her husband didn't inform her... Gotta postpone my housewarming.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A month already lor, that's why we called her since no news. Before she was the one checking with us when to deliver... We're wanting to order computer chairs from them too, waiting for the catalogue supposed to come with this shipment one. Now using foldable plastic chairs cos my hubby didn't wanna move the old computer chairs over. :bangwall:

oh like tat also jiat liat

I order liao.. now can only keep my fingers crossed that everything swee swee

I think i cannot find the price they offered elsewhere liao

my wardrobe and small tv console from them so far so good leh. *touch wood*

i have bought them for about 2 to 3 mths oredi. i liked my wardrobe a lot. outselling easily selling about $1k plus plus. my was only $799.

my wardrobe and small tv console from them so far so good leh. *touch wood*

i have bought them for about 2 to 3 mths oredi. i liked my wardrobe a lot. outselling easily selling about $1k plus plus. my was only $799.

Any photos to see?

What is the average price of a king size bedframe there? We just bought a king-sized mattress at nearly 3k so not much to spend on the frame...think can get one at around 700?

What is the average price of a king size bedframe there? We just bought a king-sized mattress at nearly 3k so not much to spend on the frame...think can get one at around 700?

I buy K Size mattress from Serta, so their offer is add $699 for bedframe which i think rather reasonable

whole knows Melvin offer me a bedframe.. $500+

It depends what ur mattress go with what types of bedframe. There are many kinds of king mattress they sell. From dunlopillo to four star to sealy and so on.

Ok Thanks :) How much does this warerobe cost u? Is 92" Ht?

this wardrobe is $799.00. outside i enquiry about this similiar height and design is about $1k plus lor. Height huh, i cannot remember, but from floor, it reaches until the ceiling.