Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cedric

Our Nest In Elias

Cedric where did you bought your coffee table carpet from looks nice...

You liked it? It's was a good buy from Ikea! We jumped at it when we saw it, and we loved the price too!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya man...so regret never do ceiling fan...cos someone complain will have casing running out of the lbox... grr...

Veri beutiful hse indeed. :(

Both ur toilet mirror well decor esp ur MRB. Notice ur recylinder chair will give u a good moive experience, u knw they come with those shakeable one. :bangwall:

Waiting for ur Alumix WIW pics. :)

Edited by Cantona7

Wow very nice place you've got!! :yamseng:

May I know where you got your wavy line rug and how much you paid for it? !!

Fan is from Amasco. Only around $190 without the lights and remote. Fiancée choose it as she loves the gunmetal colour. And yes you are right, its a great space saver and moves lots of air!

Thks CED!:yamseng:

Will take note of the brand name and price and spec.

It was nice, is it at Tampines or Alexandra easy to clean?
Wow very nice place you've got!! :horse:

May I know where you got your wavy line rug and how much you paid for it? 8|

Got it from Ikea Tampines. Er . . . . Not dirty enough to warrant cleaning as of yet, so cannot comment on cleaning ease or difficulty. Its quite cheap though! I only remember it is less than $100 !!

how much did u pay for your square black basins? and where did u buy them? i have been to jalan besar but was told sold out in most stores.

I got mine somewhere near Jalan Besar as well! Hrm, I think it was slightly over $150 . . .

Edited by Cedric

Welcome to renotalk Cedric! :dancingqueen:

I must say...ur house is VERY tastefully done up... big and spacious everywhere...love the super big round mirror in the toilet! !! :D:D

Hi ! WOW ur place is very very nice .. alwiz wanted to picture how the hse wld look like with dark colored tiles =) very nice !! im also fr the last wis =) elias also in pasir ris rite ? im also in pasir ris .. also a roomer but mine's much smaller than urs .. n mi reno is only half way thru :rolleyes:

hmm .. mind mi asking how much does ur total reno cost u ? :)

Hi ! WOW ur place is very very nice .. alwiz wanted to picture how the hse wld look like with dark colored tiles =) very nice !! im also fr the last wis =) elias also in pasir ris rite ? im also in pasir ris .. also a roomer but mine's much smaller than urs .. n mi reno is only half way thru :rolleyes:

hmm .. mind mi asking how much does ur total reno cost u ? :)

Hi saw your place. nice

find out from you how much it cost to do the sliding glass panels for room?

pls email me and let me know.

tanit8@hotmail.com

thanks

Hi ! WOW ur place is very very nice .. alwiz wanted to picture how the hse wld look like with dark colored tiles =) very nice :) im also fr the last wis =) elias also in pasir ris rite ? im also in pasir ris .. also a roomer but mine's much smaller than urs .. n mi reno is only half way thru :)

hmm .. mind mi asking how much does ur total reno cost u ? :thumbs up:

Total reno cost? Around mid-30s. My ID was really great and helpful. He helped me save quite a fair bit! :notti:

u got the name of the shop?

Er . . . name? You wil have to give me till Monday to find my receipt.

Hi saw your place. nice

find out from you how much it cost to do the sliding glass panels for room?

pls email me and let me know.

tanit8@hotmail.com

thanks

Sorry, I do not have sliding glass panels in any of the rooms. What are you referring to? :notti:

Total reno cost? Around mid-30s. My ID was really great and helpful. He helped me save quite a fair bit! :)

OoOHhh .. u hacked everything off ? i redo everything .. wow i like ur place .. n i noticed u dun have much beams ? mine has so many lor .. love ur space too :)

hmm .. we both got our during wis .. n ur place already done up liao .. mine carpentry haben even start

yet ..