Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cedric

Our Nest In Elias

Now let's look at some of the lights. Never knew that 1 house needs so many lights!

P1170751.jpg

Balcony lights! My fiancée's favourite!

P1170753.jpg

Balcony lights with the cosy egg shaped seats.

P1170754.jpg

The other end of the balcony with a platform and a half tiled wall. This is where the future water feature will be.

P1170746.jpg

This is the light at the main door. Actually I don't think we will use it much.

P1170747.jpg

Crystal uplights for the dinning hall.

P1170745.jpg

My favourite rose crystal lights to light up the walk way to the bedrooms.

P1170743.jpg

Another shot.

Ok, I think I will stop for today. Thanks for viewing!

nice WIW... but looks a bit small leh...

btw what is the frosted glass in the toilets for?

Thanks thanks. Yup, the WIW is on the small side. We didn't hack into any other room to claim space for it. Guess we will have to make do with our limited space in the MBR.

The frosted glass is to hold up the ventilation fan. Behind it is the old type louvered glass window. So the frosted glass will serve two purpose. To hold up the fan and to obstructed any uninvited "view" into the bathroom. You can visit KDK Website and look for Sensu fan to get a better idea.

:sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh, those are mosaic tiles. I've used quite a fair bit of mosaic throughout the house. Really love the effect it gives. Credit goes to my ID!

Thanks!

Wah simply enjoy looking at yr phots. thanks for sharing.. v nicely and wonderful ley...

my god, like showrm lor... hehe..

nice, simple but elegant ley..

i like the orange lights too...just love it.... =)

The frosted glass is to hold up the ventilation fan. Behind it is the old type louvered glass window. So the frosted glass will serve two purpose. To hold up the fan and to obstructed any uninvited "view" into the bathroom. You can visit KDK Website and look for Sensu fan to get a better idea.

:)

How much does your frosted glass + fan cost? Which model is your fan?

The sensu cost $500?

Does the fan run on electricity? My toilet has already been done up & it doesnt have any point :dribble:

Hi predaking, sorry I took so long, had to go dig for the receipt. Here is the Shop:

Tiong Yeong Hardware Pte Ltd

1 Syed Alwi Road #01-01 Song Lin Building Singapore 207628

$120 for Square Glass Bowl

hey cedric, thanks a lot. really appreciate ur help.

ur pics r getting more n more impressive!!

How much does your frosted glass + fan cost? Which model is your fan?

The sensu cost $500?

Does the fan run on electricity? My toilet has already been done up & it doesnt have any point :yamseng:

Hi, the model is 15WHPA, the fan itself cost around $120. Yes it needs a dedicated powersupply so you will have to get your electrician to run a powerpoint in to get it to work.

:dribble:

Wow very nice!:rofl::dunno:

Love your lightings and the egg shaped seats!! May I know where to get the egg shaped seats?? Are they more like cushions?? How much does each cost??

Wow very nice!:notti::yamseng:

Love your lightings and the egg shaped seats!! May I know where to get the egg shaped seats?? Are they more like cushions?? How much does each cost??

Hi Air, the egg shaped seats are actually quite heavy and solid. Its more like a soft stool. Think it was around $60+ each. Cannot really remember :)

love ur balcony lights! :notti: how much did dat cost u? :notti:

Think was around $200+

Hi Air, the egg shaped seats are actually quite heavy and solid. Its more like a soft stool. Think it was around $60+ each. Cannot really remember :yamseng:

Think was around $200+

May I know where you got it from? :notti: