Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

Buffet Caterer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There is a halal caterer in the market for more than 10 years, its call friends catering services, they are halal certified, you may email wingo@friendsgroup.com.sg or call wingo at 96914454 for no oblication quotation

Guest Yiling Tan

can anyone recommend me a GOOD & RELIABLE halal carterer as i would like to invite my muslim friends for my housewarming as well

I personally had a bad experience with Seyu Catering. Their guys who set up the buffet line weren't sure what they were doing. Spilled food and soup all around the buffet table. I (customer) had to guide them step by step. Everything was in a mess. Delivery was late, collection was late too. Thumbs down, hais

So far I personally find that Seyu Catering is good regardless of service, portion or price. Plus it is Halal. Tried it a few times myself before intro them to my malay friends and they have good feedbacks as well but the website i think is undergoing some work so the best is direct contact the office for more info. cheers! :good:

I tried ordering from meihao 99 through http://www.foodline.sgbased on the earlier recommendations above for my house warming last week. Price wise same and they still got 10% discount now.. Ok la..the website quite easy to use and can read reviews about the buffet menus... I wrote a review after my event and got $10 also

If anyone is interested, I ordered this menu

http://www.foodline.sg/catering/Mei-Hao-99-Catering/1805-ECONOMIC-BUFFET/order

think will continue to use them for my next event since got $10 reward for review and same price.

Meihao 99 food quite nice also, value for money I would say

Edited by SummerX