Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

Buffet Caterer

I have ordered Casserole catering services for my housewarming recently. 2 sets of 30pax food was available for that day and guest gave their thumb up for the food. All the guest felt that the curry chicken is really is really HOT and yummy.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I ordered the dim sum from yum cha in the end, the dim sum was delicious! :P

Yum Cha Restaurant gets my thumbs up too. I have my dim sum there every weekend. Except during this period where Temple Street is inaccessible by car.

Hi all,

Just wana share my experience, so that you will not get embarrass when the food is not enough for your guest.

I had my house warming somewhere January and had invited a total of 80 guests. (1-5pm & 5-10pm)

I had ordered total of 60pax from Neo Garden but the food was arranged to sent at 30pax in the noon (1pm) and 30pax in the evening (5pm).

I had also ordered another 40pax (minimum order) in the afternoon (2pm) from another caterer as we invited some Halal eater.

The food was good from Neo Garden but the portion was very very small as the food (30pax) was almost finished at about 2.30pm.

I was shocked! Thank god that my guest did not come all at 1-2pm. If not, It will be very very embarrassing.

Luckily we ordered extra as the food from the NG, was too little for 60pax though we ordered 60pax.

Why do I say that, It was because the food from the 40pax caterer was about the same quantity with the food from NG for 60pax.

Oh, another thing, the curry vege from NG turned bad at around 4pm, which is abt 3hours after the set up.

Note: please call for replacement if it is within the funtion duration (normally function duration is abt 4hrs).

Please remember to call and see if they can really provide an immediate replacement.

I did not call as I did not know there is such service until I had made a feedback to the management

the next day of the event, which was too late for a replacement.

Hope this is helpful!

Cheers

For something different you may try http://www.yumchaexpress.com.sg ...it's what I'll order most of the time when I have mini get togethers...but they do cater to housewarming and corporate functions too...

Hi, their menu for catering is ala carte? Do they have packages?

my colleagues used thomson catering cos halal... not bad can consider also...their premium package one @ $20... though supposedly cater for 15 pax (min) but can feed 20+ folks... heh heh...

as for neo garden, it's not bad esp the curry chicken... but u can forget abt delihub, the sister company for their halal catering... sucks big time.

ya, neo garden chicken curry! all our guests !! for their chicken curry. 8|

my colleagues used thomson catering cos halal... not bad can consider also...their premium package one @ $20... though supposedly cater for 15 pax (min) but can feed 20+ folks... heh heh...

as for neo garden, it's not bad esp the curry chicken... but u can forget abt delihub, the sister company for their halal catering... sucks big time.

Edited by cornetto

yes ...Neo garden. i catered them for my house warming cum rom reception and all my relatives like the food and some of them even catered them for their own events as well :)

Try Neo Garden....Not bad...www.neogarden.com.sg @ 68967757.

I used them in my house warming...and I received good feedbacks....

My company used "Mum's kitchen".....FOod also not bad, bt think their standard

not consistent...sometimes good sometimes not nice...