Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ss1

Water Feature & 'cai' Position

Hi SS1

That is what my mum wanted the layout, but WM will be put inside the toilet. Means the L-cabinate will by push further in to the wall.

HAPPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

h42.jpg

Beige Line - partition or sealed up windows at either location(there is 2)

Yellow Line - sealed up or tall cabinet, need solid to seal(curtains cannot)

Red dot in study - shifted to living room.

this house layout is lot better than the first one.

hi mace,

can help to see my house floor plans?i tried to insert the images..but cant get the images inserted..can i email you instead?can PM me ur email addy & help to see see my house cai wei?..i'm quite worried abt the beam above bed part..coz my bed will most likely be placed under a false ceiling which somehow resembles a beam..got no choice coz MBR have 2 L-boxes..can help?thanks

Edited by minfaith

hi mace,

can help to see my house floor plans?i tried to insert the images..but cant get the images inserted..can i email you instead?can PM me ur email addy & help to see see my house cai wei?..i'm quite worried abt the beam above bed part..coz my bed will most likely be placed under a false ceiling which somehow resembles a beam..got no choice coz MBR have 2 L-boxes..can help?thanks

there is a TREE icon when you want to post something. click on the TREE icon to post/link images.

Lbox in bedrooms??? then you got no other choice to sleep below them..unless dismantle them.

fs is up to individual to believe hor, dont believe then nothing bad exists.

Hi MACE

Pleae advise whether I can put alter table (custome make) on the wall facing the main door? (Floor plan 1 4 room unit)?

Best Regards.

HAPPY

Hi MACE

Pleae advise whether I can put alter table (custome make) on the wall facing the main door? (Floor plan 1 4 room unit)?

Best Regards.

HAPPY

no problem, can put at the bombshelter wall facing main door. there should be enough space.

no problem, can put at the bombshelter wall facing main door. there should be enough space.

Hi MACE, many many thnks!!

I am sure my mum will be happy to hear that as due to limited space, unable to do much.

But then, our new nieghbour (also their main door facing at us) will not find it offensive.

We have check the common corridor, it is quite long (I think about 15ft),

Best Regards.

Happy

Hi MACE, many many thnks!!

I am sure my mum will be happy to hear that as due to limited space, unable to do much.

But then, our new nieghbour (also their main door facing at us) will not find it offensive.

We have check the common corridor, it is quite long (I think about 15ft),

Best Regards.

Happy

the altar table is good enough to counter the long corridor.

but if you kiasi+kiasu, can put a pair of Qilin(dragon head, deer body) or a dragonturtle facing maindoor.

h41.jpg

Blue X = if yours is a full height window, need to cover at least 1m height with plasterboard/cabinets.

Black X = no sofa there.

Yellow line = cover full height, should not see window

beige line = plasterboard/screen partition at entrance.

Mace, I have been following this thread with great interest as I am also in the process of designing my new home... Can you please share why you have advised as above? I would like to learn and understand better... Thank you so much!:notti:

Mace, I have been following this thread with great interest as I am also in the process of designing my new home... Can you please share why you have advised as above? I would like to learn and understand better... Thank you so much!:notti:

huh? these are hardly fs...just the very basics where you can learn from TV or books.

stove, never face

1) windows

2) water basin

3) entrance to kitchen

4) exposed to corridor(can see stove outside house)

screen/partition

1) slow down the Qi from entering the house too fast. fast = bad

2) block and contain/collect good qi, prevent it from escaping thru the windows.

Thanks Mace for your quick reply! :notti:

Actually I was wondering specifically why you said:

Blue X = if yours is a full height window, need to cover at least 1m height with plasterboard/cabinets.

This is the first time I've heard of this. Many people (including me) have got full height windows in their living rooms and often in the corner of the whole house. You are advising this because full height windows are not good in this corner of the house, or other reason? And why 1m plasterboard/cabinets?

Black X = no sofa there.

Is it because one should not sit facing outwards? Or one should not sit facing a specific direction?

Yellow line = cover full height, should not see window.

Why should this particular corner of the window be fully covered up? What are we trying to prevent?

So sorry if I am being too pushy... Just that I"m curious, and very interested to find out the principles behind fengshui practices... thank you so much!

Thanks Mace for your quick reply! :notti:

no need simi thanks lah, discuss and share share lor.

Actually I was wondering specifically why you said:

This is the first time I've heard of this. Many people (including me) have got full height windows in their living rooms and often in the corner of the whole house. You are advising this because full height windows are not good in this corner of the house, or other reason? And why 1m plasterboard/cabinets?

1) all your good fortune Qi escaped(most important), in fs, collecting Qi is one of the most important thing.

2) dellusion/mentally unstable for fear of falling whenever you are near the windows.

Black X = no sofa there.

Is it because one should not sit facing outwards? Or one should not sit facing a specific direction?

Do not sit behind water/electrical outlet.

Yellow line = cover full height, should not see window.

Why should this particular corner of the window be fully covered up? What are we trying to prevent?

same reason as BLUE X but more critical cos thats a cai wei. cant afford to let the good fortune escape thru the windows, thats why must seal full height or custom made a L-shaped corner cabinet.

OIC!:P! :P:P:good: Good stuff good stuff!

Thanks Mace!

some important points in fs.

1) regulate the flow of Qi - smooth flow

2) collect and contain - no point having good Qi coming into your house when you cant even keep them.

3) compass direction - east = wood, south = fire, west = metal/gold, north = water

you dont place direct clash things/stuffs with the different elements. example placing plants at north to suck up all the water, yet in your bazi you need water. Or placing fire related stuffs at east, burning all your wood when your bazi needs wood....bla bla bla...etc