Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

678B is our estate lah.. Or u mean enc bloc folks..

i think 16th floor still available for choosing during the first ballot.

I was one of the lucky ones to get 16th floor during the 1st balloting during last year jul..... :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

:yamseng: Me too~~ :D **** lucky to get a top floor even though my queue number isn't that ideal.... :P

I was one of the lucky ones to get 16th floor during the 1st balloting during last year jul..... :dancingqueen:

wahh so good ah.... my number is 3 digits and reaching 900 leh.. ok anyway me low floor. own consolation is can view the open space in the estate.

wahh so good ah.... my number is 3 digits and reaching 900 leh.. ok anyway me low floor. own consolation is can view the open space in the estate.

with that view, means your house living is not slanted.

for me , when 1 choose only left 1 final non-slant... lv2 , next to carpark , dining n living seperated by HHS... =(

so rather take slanted but higher floor.

with that view, means your house living is not slanted.

for me , when 1 choose only left 1 final non-slant... lv2 , next to carpark , dining n living seperated by HHS... =(

so rather take slanted but higher floor.

Me too. so ur no. must be ard the same as me..... mine is 1393 :notti:

My number ? 376 :( but for april 08 ballot... :P

Me also from April 08 ballot, my number is 100++. When we choose, they still got quite a few units for high floor like #13 & above for slanted unit and 1 non-slanted unit on #12. But we are go for block and unit non-facing the exit staircase rather than slanted/non-slanted unit and # of floor, so when our turn to choose, based on the block and the unit we want, the higher unit left for us is middle floor, so we choose the middle floor...

Actually when we got the ballot number for JW, we also got the ballot number for BTO in Punggol & Yishun after a week, and both of the number we got is 2 digits! So by that time we are like..*#@$%, how come got 3 x choices in one short??? Plus Punggol always be our first choice! But at the end, we dun want to wait for the BTO, so we end up give up the 2 others chances... (Fated to stay in JW and neighbours with u guys.. :D)

Me also from April 08 ballot, my number is 100++. When we choose, they still got quite a few units for high floor like #13 & above for slanted unit and 1 non-slanted unit on #12. But we are go for block and unit non-facing the exit staircase rather than slanted/non-slanted unit and # of floor, so when our turn to choose, based on the block and the unit we want, the higher unit left for us is middle floor, so we choose the middle floor...

Actually when we got the ballot number for JW, we also got the ballot number for BTO in Punggol & Yishun after a week, and both of the number we got is 2 digits! So by that time we are like..*#@$%, how come got 3 x choices in one short??? Plus Punggol always be our first choice! But at the end, we dun want to wait for the BTO, so we end up give up the 2 others chances... (Fated to stay in JW and neighbours with u guys.. :D)

when i choose.... still gt #15.. one of the 2 blocks facing temple. also gt a #14 unsold... aiming #15 and #13 but those at my targetted blocks already sold :( so settled for #12

wah.. if i so lucky like you, I will still choose here... =P now all BTO so ex... 300K+ for 5rm

Edited by junxian

if i am not wrong, all non slanted units were chosen by the end of the ballot from the first batch. So for those april 08 ballot, those non slanted units available must have been given up by the first batch of pple.

i'm from first batch ballot.. we chose lower floor, normal shaped unit facing the open space than higher floor slanted units. Hence the low floor. Glad with the buy coz the view of the open space is green & nice. Not sure about the noise level yet. haha

if i am not wrong, all non slanted units were chosen by the end of the ballot from the first batch. So for those april 08 ballot, those non slanted units available must have been given up by the first batch of pple.

i'm from first batch ballot.. we chose lower floor, normal shaped unit facing the open space than higher floor slanted units. Hence the low floor. Glad with the buy coz the view of the open space is green & nice. Not sure about the noise level yet. haha

Ya, I guess so, coz we are also quite suprise when found out that still got non-slanted unit left @ #12... plus is a corner unit, but we didn't choose coz don't like the main door direct facing the long corridor.. so we end up with corridor unit.

For the noise level, I think is was same for all floors, or the noise level for mid-high floor might even higher than lower floor?

Ya, I guess so, coz we are also quite suprise when found out that still got non-slanted unit left @ #12... plus is a corner unit, but we didn't choose coz don't like the main door direct facing the long corridor.. so we end up with corridor unit.

For the noise level, I think is was same for all floors, or the noise level for mid-high floor might even higher than lower floor?

i think is the same cos i can hear children screaming even though i staying at 16th floor at the playground.....

worse the playground is directly below my house.... :curse:

Edited by reds79

i think is the same cos i can hear children screaming even though i staying at 26th floor at the playground.....

worse the playground is directly below my house.... :curse:

sigh...at least that is not the worst. my house is facing the road n the noise level at night is terrible that i have to close that side of e windows and open the air con area window. don know how long to get used to it. :dunno:

hi folks..

finally online after 2 days busy of packing and unpacking!

Still got boxes lying ard waiting for me to clear!

the #12 unit u guys are talking is at my blk and below me...

i think the previous owner gave up..

cos when i was choosing during the 1st batch balloting.. Only this blk with straight corner units left on higher floors....it was highest at 14 and 11 below...

In the end, hubby want higher...hahaha...

So 2nd rd, i saw #12 still available so i guess someone must have given up...

But the selling price increase so much in the 2nd rd...even more than what the 16th floor or even me is paying!