Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

me me ..definately need =D you still gt my number ? :dancingqueen:

soon soon.. probalby next week ... hdb only rectified hollow tiles and dented skirting.....

Really pissed off with the main door, it cracked badly... they only repaint over it... my wife went to complaint , they only said will repaint once more.... called them up and :curse: then only they willing to change :horse:

also the postbox lock is changed =)

for grouting, didn't bother to report. s

Hi Junxian,

yap, i stil have ur no. ok wil let u know when we've arranged everythin hee. u not in a hurry to do the racks rite?

muz b more aggressive to bsc ah.. else when they can "siam", i tink they'll try to siam hee. all the best for ur reno. eager to c ur reno pics! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

675A : samluvbliss, toothytooth, apprye

675B : Spotkev, Alexter, greenskyiv, frances02

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt, thomnjan

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06, popeye gal, ed12, helenteepl, Gemini06, stay

677A : cyanide, bpheng, vin13

677B : shootmie, piggiedearz

677C : inuya5ha, junxian, norah, baby_ayumi

678A : teodami, Commando, bubbletan, jogal, baby_whyme, jjcian, rdnest

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678C : missyling, adathong, reds79, rafflesjay, payretep, shanabb

678D : dar80, NiVleK, Flare, JLEO207

:dancingqueen:

hi neighbours,

juz to find out whether anyone of u wana get the storage racks for the storeroom?

cos roseberry and me both keen to get the uncle to come measure and make.. so wana ask if anyone interested too, then perhaps we can get a better discount hee :)

PM me if u r interested :yamseng:

Hi me also want the racks..

Just move in Sat! :)

I no need L shaped ones. one straight line across is fine already coz i was advised by ID that the more u built, the more rubbish u will store. HAHAHA..

Hi me also want the racks..

Just move in Sat! :)

welcome, neighbour! :)

ok wil keep u guys informed. mayb we try to arrange a day for the person to come down take measuremt n quote. wil let u all know the quote. gota check with roseberry.

remi-i'm not too sure of the quote yet. wil update u after i find out.

junxian- hmm dun tink i see anythin in our mailbox today. but there's always flyers for these racks. so far those i've called to check range from $180 to $200. i tink they can customise the racks as in no matter u wan L shape or straight one, they can make. comes in a few diff sizes.

soon soon.. probalby next week ... hdb only rectified hollow tiles and dented skirting.....

Really pissed off with the main door, it cracked badly... they only repaint over it... my wife went to complaint , they only said will repaint once more.... called them up and :curse: then only they willing to change :horse:

also the postbox lock is changed =)

for grouting, didn't bother to report. s

Hi Junxian,

Does Ideal House charge for design consultation and layout plan? Do they also charge if you request them to check the defects of the unit?

Hi Junxian,

Does Ideal House charge for design consultation and layout plan? Do they also charge if you request them to check the defects of the unit?

Nope. For initial design consultation and 2d drawing + qoute + view showflat, there is no charge.

Ya , my id did help me with the defects check. :dancingqueen:

Nope. For initial design consultation and 2d drawing + qoute + view showflat, there is no charge.

Ya , my id did help me with the defects check. :dancingqueen:

oic but if you're not satisfied with their design and decided not to use them, will they still charge? btw i saw tat they have promo now whereby they include foc Mitsubishi Easy Clean System 3 Air-con and 20FTL Top & Bottom Laminated Kitchen Cabinet c/w ABS Trimming Solid Ply Doors. are there any T&C for this?

I just met one of them from ideal house and discussed our requirement. IMHO, they are not really ID, more like project coordinator and provides 3D images for u. Maybe they sub out or have back end team to work on the design. Coz the guy actually asked me where i want to put my things instead of suggesting where I should put my things based on my house layout and requirement & they are very accomodating to my requirement like contractor.

Since we already stole ideas from different IDs we already know what we want. so we might be using them if they can give us a good price.

I think don't sign reno package, just ala carte to reduce hidden cost. In the end take out $ less, put in more then bo hua...

oic but if you're not satisfied with their design and decided not to use them, will they still charge? btw i saw tat they have promo now whereby they include foc Mitsubishi Easy Clean System 3 Air-con and 20FTL Top & Bottom Laminated Kitchen Cabinet c/w ABS Trimming Solid Ply Doors. are there any T&C for this?

well as long as you don't sign any contract with them... there will be no charge for 2d designs and ideas.

from their package... ask what is the price for each addition item.

Asking around a few and you can get a feel of the average $$ of each items. their pricing more or less standard one.

Hence you will see is the FOC items really free.

Nope, no charge

the ad is misunderstanding.

you can either choose the sys3 aircond OR kicthen cabinet. not both

I just met one of them from ideal house and discussed our requirement. IMHO, they are not really ID, more like project coordinator and provides 3D images for u. Maybe they sub out or have back end team to work on the design. Coz the guy actually asked me where i want to put my things instead of suggesting where I should put my things based on my house layout and requirement & they are very accomodating to my requirement like contractor.

Since we already stole ideas from different IDs we already know what we want. so we might be using them if they can give us a good price.

I think don't sign reno package, just ala carte to reduce hidden cost. In the end take out $ less, put in more then bo hua...

erm.. for my case, the overall layout of the house is combination of both our own input and his suggestion.

did you ask for space planning ? if you doesn't have any layout in mind , i believe they are able to propose to you.

Edited by junxian

I did not impose my ideas on them as I want to first hear what they can propose. So after this propose session I feel that they are not really ID. Anyway their name cards say project manager.

But I would say they have done many HDB projects and know the HDB rules very well and can foresee a lot of practical and real problems as opposed to interior designer who do a lot of condo, bungalow and showflats and may not know abt HDB flat renovation. The PM managed to highlight a few problems that the other designers did not hightlight.

If their quote is of a good price, we might likely hire them, just worried about colour scheme proposal and also the aircon trucking installation as they might be that good in that area. Friend visited a flat done by them, told me the aircon trunking very ugly and weird. So best is we have to be personally there during the installation.

Hi junxian, gemini06 and rumi,

roseberry has arrange with the uncle to come down to give us a quote. pls chk ur PMs :)

Edited by shutiao06