Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

hei hei. mine is a coner unit. but i wanna put it at the dining area although i put a blind already but still thought of putting. the kitchen n the MBR too. but scare later become too dark.... :bangwall:

Hmmm... i think the dining area window already have privacy as it is facing a weird angle.. I think I'll just put a curtain or blind bah.. quite like the current natural lighting. :D

Anyway you moved in already?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hmmm... i think the dining area window already have privacy as it is facing a weird angle.. I think I'll just put a curtain or blind bah.. quite like the current natural lighting. :D

Anyway you moved in already?

yes. i moved in last sat (26/7) cos gotta move in before seventh month :dunno: . but still got thing not fix. u?

yes. i moved in last sat (26/7) cos gotta move in before seventh month :dunno: . but still got thing not fix. u?

eh.. we havent even started reno leh.. only going to start after the CNY. cos wedding is towards the end of next year.. so i'm taking my time to find out more about what can be done. :D

shutiao,

thks for the discount oh..... :deal: didn't intro yest so "ma lu" . cos soo tired already .only thought of that too until i reached home. ha ha. sorry oh. will talk to my con today n let u know. thks again.

hei ur house very warm hor... though its nite . its it due to the down lights? :dunno: .

eh.. we havent even started reno leh.. only going to start after the CNY. cos wedding is towards the end of next year.. so i'm taking my time to find out more about what can be done. :D

tat'a a gd idea...... not like ours , so rush. so gettin married this sept. so die die gotta move in n pack things. :unsure:

tat'a a gd idea...... not like ours , so rush. so gettin married this sept. so die die gotta move in n pack things. :unsure:

quickly move in also good wat.. i still need to wait a year or so to officially move in leh.. zz

welcome to the neighbourhood.... :yamseng:

hey tks :) i know a few couples from ur blk too :) which level are u at?

haha if you realise , she/he is the thread starter , should be old bird le :P

anyway just update, already told HDB i want to collect key in first week of sept... :thumbs up:

yea i started this thread but it was veri quiet initially thus hardly come in after some time hehe. more active in the other forum also for our estate :) so u're collecting keys on 1st day of 8th lunar mth. found ID or contractor already?

shutiao,

thks for the discount oh..... :deal: didn't intro yest so "ma lu" . cos soo tired already .only thought of that too until i reached home. ha ha. sorry oh. will talk to my con today n let u know. thks again.

hei ur house very warm hor... though its nite . its it due to the down lights? :dunno: .

hi helen,

no prob.. thks for buyin it from us hee. btw, how is it.. hope ur con said it can b fixed? thought of smsing u later today to find out hee.

it's ok.. guess it's kinda late. pai sei.. din know u were waitin for my sms. cos i thought i asked whether u could come at 10 so was expecting u to come by already hee. guess u guys zz quite early one? nvm got chance we can visit each other again. haven gone to take a look at ur place too :) then we can intro ourselves hee.

hmm duno is it due to the weather. this few days very warm. and durin this time of the yr, seems like no wind from this direction in the living room... or perhaps could b due to cove lights too... :dunno: we've got no downlights. ur place not as warm ah? cos i tink we're facin roughly same direction..

hi helen,

no prob.. thks for buyin it from us hee. btw, how is it.. hope ur con said it can b fixed? thought of smsing u later today to find out hee.

it's ok.. guess it's kinda late. pai sei.. din know u were waitin for my sms. cos i thought i asked whether u could come at 10 so was expecting u to come by already hee. guess u guys zz quite early one? nvm got chance we can visit each other again. haven gone to take a look at ur place too :) then we can intro ourselves hee.

hmm duno is it due to the weather. this few days very warm. and durin this time of the yr, seems like no wind from this direction in the living room... or perhaps could b due to cove lights too... :dunno: we've got no downlights. ur place not as warm ah? cos i tink we're facin roughly same direction..

sure .... u may come any time if u don mind a bit messy cos still got many things not fix.

as for the warm .. don know leh... e fan is just on top of the fan.. hee hee. but rm wise .. cannot stand leh gotta ON air con..

yea i started this thread but it was veri quiet initially thus hardly come in after some time hehe. more active in the other forum also for our estate :) so u're collecting keys on 1st day of 8th lunar mth. found ID or contractor already?

hee. nope ... 2nd day of 8th lunar month. counting days now ! :P

hopefully the door opening day woudn't turn into nightmare of defects :bow::bow:

hey tks :) i know a few couples from ur blk too :) which level are u at?

I'm on the 16th floor.....

Hey reds79~ :yamseng:

Me too!! I'm on 16th floor at 675A...

Seems like the house is pretty stuffy these days.. Dunno if it's due to the weather... It was much better a couple of weeks back.. Didnt even feel the stuffiness back then....

Think it's time to get the solar film liao... :(

I'm on the 16th floor.....

Seems like the house is pretty stuffy these days.. Dunno if it's due to the weather... It was much better a couple of weeks back.. Didnt even feel the stuffiness back then....

Think it's time to get the solar film liao... :(

ya, rite... got no choice but to ON the aircon.... so waste..

hi,

i think many drivers know that there is a new right turn from out exit there. but do u all notice that in the morning a bit difficult to turn right as there is no yellow box to indicate the cars to stop and this causes a jam all the way inside. sigh... anyone encounter too?? so how........ write to HDB again?

Edited by Helenteepl

Yeap... No yellow box.. Tough to get out of the estate... Hmm.. I think it should be under the jurisdiction of LTA rather than HDB.. :)

hi,

i think many drivers know that there is a new right turn from out exit there. but do u all notice that in the morning a bit difficult to turn right as there is no yellow box to indicate the cars to stop and this causes a jam all the way inside. sigh... anyone encounter too?? so how........ write to HDB again?