Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All

Anybody here vanish your parquet flooring?

For the parquet flooring, do you guys see stuff like small hair stuck in the layer of varnish that comes initially from HDB?

my parquet vanish was done by my contractor.....

May i know how much does your contractor charges u for this? I'm considering if i shld vanish my parquet cos tight budget leh. Anybody here got any good lobang for this?

May i know how much does your contractor charges u for this? I'm considering if i shld vanish my parquet cos tight budget leh. Anybody here got any good lobang for this?

quote me $600 for 3 rooms.......

The window film + delivery + installation cost me $80++! :(

aiya so small piece also need delivery ???? 8| then DIY la. very easy only, they says :P

The window film + delivery + installation cost me $80++! :(

gemini06, u go c c roseberry T-blog. she can teach u how to install. me too ask from her.

aiya so small piece also need delivery ???? 8| then DIY la. very easy only, they says :P

gemini06, u go c c roseberry T-blog. she can teach u how to install. me too ask from her.

Aiya dunno my ID giv me what kind of good quality film lah... and he said that need workmenship on this... Anyway since we dun hav time to go down and select then just left them handle on this.. hopefully my ID help me choose the great one.. :rolleyes:

Aiya dunno my ID giv me what kind of good quality film lah... and he said that need workmenship on this... Anyway since we dun hav time to go down and select then just left them handle on this.. hopefully my ID help me choose the great one.. :rolleyes:

then u gotta put it on here so i can c. anyway i haven buy for it. :notti:

Ur's also corridor unit?? Aiya if u want to see just go to my unit and see, since we paste it face outside... The unit which got bicycle park right in front of the main door is my unit... :jawdrop:

Hey Helen, I though u are corner unit? Also need the window film?

Hey Helen, I though u are corner unit? Also need the window film?

hei hei. mine is a coner unit. but i wanna put it at the dining area although i put a blind already but still thought of putting. the kitchen n the MBR too. but scare later become too dark.... :bangwall:

Edited by Helenteepl