Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

yea... when i just reading about the baby article.. i was like " dont tell me another JW " ... and bingo... our neighbourhood somemore...

haha soya jelly yum yum =P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
heard tt it is opening on 21 april :P

saw the little shop space next to 7-11 is also doing reno... is it also under 7-11 huh? or another new shop?

saw the little shop space next to 7-11 is also doing reno... is it also under 7-11 huh? or another new shop?

is it???? this evening me go kapo abit.

got news will update here ;)

is it???? this evening me go kapo abit.

got news will update here ;)

Oh.. the 7-11 is opened... i think overall response is good huh.. haha.. we went down to buy papers in the morning to find Sunday Times all snapped up.. end up we have to walk back to coffee shop.. :(

how the charges wont b too ex :P

the one opp jp robinson is cut-throat de leh :P

Hi neighbours,

Long time since i posted hee... how's things going? hope all of u have settled down in our estate hee. time flies... come nex mth, we would have shifted in for a yr already.. WOW... :dancingqueen:

Juz wondering if there's any tutors out here... i'm looking for English tutors ard our neighbourhood... nt tat i want it for my kid (no kids yet :P) but looking for someone who's keen to teach Eng at my premise hee.. if u r interested, do PM me and we can discuss more abt it ;)

having problem in choosing size of mattress... how much allowance shld we have on both side? tot of getting a king bt seem like the side will b left with juz a small passageway of abt 400mm only... is tat sufficient?

Rumi... I think it does make sense, similar to pregnant moms listening to classical music or soothing music "for" their babies to cultivate artistic learning :paint: ... except that moms at our estate have "extra training" for their kids to be more daring... lol.. :good:

hi...

my 7mths baby is used the airplane noise, music from the dancing aunties (now better, when i was pregnant, the music really irrirates me and i know wat song coming up next :)... and noise from the sepak takraw players.... he sleeps so soundly...

guess he already used to the noise when he was in my tummy...

having problem in choosing size of mattress... how much allowance shld we have on both side? tot of getting a king bt seem like the side will b left with juz a small passageway of abt 400mm only... is tat sufficient?

me oso hv King sized bed. The small allowance is ok leh.

seldom used tt side cos me & hubby usually just hop onto bed :D:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: