Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Long time no post!!!

Ppl in this area please take note of that persistent uncle that KEEPS KNOCKING on the door to introduce his welding.

This uncle looks dubious though I am quite sure that he will not do anything funny. His shoe even have a hole that can see the toe.

There is no concrete proof that non welded gates are more breakable than welded gates. Does a thief go round the block and look for non welded gates? In our blocks, the design are such that there is not much of a blind spot. I am in the corner unit and yet when I open my gate, I can see lots of other unit's main gate.

There is also the issue of warranty and claiming if there is tampering of the hinges.

$80 for some simple welding that I could properly do better? Nah.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

need feedback from all of u guys n gals.....

do u encounter distrubance to the tv? i dont knw is it due to the antennal roof top . tried changing the cable , its fine. thks thks

Long time no post!!!

Ppl in this area please take note of that persistent uncle that KEEPS KNOCKING on the door to introduce his welding.

This uncle looks dubious though I am quite sure that he will not do anything funny. His shoe even have a hole that can see the toe.

There is no concrete proof that non welded gates are more breakable than welded gates. Does a thief go round the block and look for non welded gates? In our blocks, the design are such that there is not much of a blind spot. I am in the corner unit and yet when I open my gate, I can see lots of other unit's main gate.

There is also the issue of warranty and claiming if there is tampering of the hinges.

$80 for some simple welding that I could properly do better? Nah.

got such uncle meh??? hmmm... never encounter lei... if he keep pester me, i will f him off. :sport-smiley-018:

need feedback from all of u guys n gals.....

do u encounter distrubance to the tv? i dont knw is it due to the antennal roof top . tried changing the cable , its fine. thks thks

hi there, mine no such issue.

Been a long while since I last came in here...

Can I ask how are you all coping with the fighter planes fly past everyday? Night time are still okie. But daytime are really bad... wondering what can I do for my future baby room as I think no baby can tolerate the loud roaring sound of the planes fly past everyday.

Can I ask how are you all coping with the fighter planes fly past everyday? Night time are still okie. But daytime are really bad... wondering what can I do for my future baby room as I think no baby can tolerate the loud roaring sound of the planes fly past everyday.

Do notice that there are night flying lately... quite puzzled.. dunno what's the occasion.

1st day we move in... we realised getting a mid/low-floor unit is not a bad idea after all.. lol.. the higher the floor, the threshold gets greater.. lol

don't worry bro, cos the baby won't be bothered by it one. :)

wah these few nights the planes roaring sia.

it seems like our block is on their landing path.. :( if our block is 20 story den langgar liao :bangwall:

bro, where u bought ur dlink 655 at $139? U went to queue up for Star Buy at pc show?

Irony... i am used to the flying in the day time and also in the night time liao and it's only 2 months since I've moved in.. NOt really that bothered by it. The past few nights ain't the loudest I recall 2 mths ago. lagi worst.. or maybe my tolerance level now is higher.... what to do.. since already chosen to buy a flat here.. since bo bian.

Yah, I think baby wont be bothered by it coz right after birth, it is conditioned to live in an environment whereby every day it will hear the fighter plane zooming past. It will be considered 'normal' to it. If mother has been living in the same noisy environment while pregnant, the baby more used to it. hehe.......... I am just consoling myself.

Yah, I think baby wont be bothered by it coz right after birth, it is conditioned to live in an environment whereby every day it will hear the fighter plane zooming past. It will be considered 'normal' to it. If mother has been living in the same noisy environment while pregnant, the baby more used to it. hehe.......... I am just consoling myself.

Rumi... I think it does make sense, similar to pregnant moms listening to classical music or soothing music "for" their babies to cultivate artistic learning :paint: ... except that moms at our estate have "extra training" for their kids to be more daring... lol.. :good:

Nowadays got a lot of robbery committed in lifts at Jurong west area.. Is Jurong West area safe? I have never seen police come patrol our area.

Nowadays got a lot of robbery committed in lifts at Jurong west area.. Is Jurong West area safe? I have never seen police come patrol our area.

oo where u heard that from ? if really so the must be extra cautious le..

anyway.. i do seen police car patrol around before.

commando.. ya.. the router is from last it show... went there q for 30 mins :(

oo where u heard that from ? if really so the must be extra cautious le..

anyway.. i do seen police car patrol around before.

commando.. ya.. the router is from last it show... went there q for 30 mins :(

The router is worth queuing up for. $139 is a very good price. :) I queued for the IP camera though. Next show I also want to q for the starbuy router if they have :yamseng:

:( so many unhappy events happened in JW hor...

heart attack (aft dusting of car mat), jumped off flat, robberies.. now death of baby...

Though such things do happen everyday everywhere. still felt rather insecured as they happened so near home.

Hope all neighbours are well. anyway, wanna hv a gathering soon? me just learned to make soya jelly.. hehehe...