Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wensi

Home Renovated By Ideal House, Owner Pls Give Feedback

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my hse still under reno. id also fr ideal hse, johnny. so far so gd....been changing our minds coz i veri indecisive... but johnny always tolerate me and he always veri easy going. been giving foc whenever he can and also propose many new ideas that suit us during the reno.

as for their workmanship is very good so far. been receiving compliments fr those that came to our place during reno.

will update more... now still left carpentry and floor laminates.

hi, can email me johnny's contact or Kennerth's contact?

My email add is miyukiyo@hotmail.com.

Is Ideal hse really that good?

hi, can email me johnny's contact or Kennerth's contact?

My email add is miyukiyo@hotmail.com.

Is Ideal hse really that good?

Depends on how you define the word really that good...

Do you mean by service, work or attitude??

I can say the service and attitude given by my ID, kenneth, is good...

Work wise, the tiling really good.. and anything that we feedback to Kenneth, he will ask the worker to work on it immediately..

But now still in process of renovating.. So far i can say the things are good.. :dancingqueen:

hi, can email me ideal house-either johnny or k contacts as well?

my email is neoeone@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks a million :dancingqueen:

Hi, johnny contact is 81122552. have also closed the deal wif him. renovation nt yet started. hence, cant comment much. but went to see one of the forumer, LLHome hse. workmanship nt bad... :good: will be meeting him to select tiles tomorrow.

Got Mr K's contact from this forum and called him for his ID services but he rejected me saying too busy that's all... kinda disappointed with that...

Nevertheless call up the main line to ask for quote and was asked to go down to the office and a junior designer was assigned to attend to me which gave me a feeling that they not so interested to quote me because I actually know more things than the junior designer (as i am a more technical person) during our conversation...

he is unable to understand my id requirements and poor in the technical details or id suggestions to me but he is honest to tell me he is new to this line and will try his best to quote...

Wonder does anyone experience this or am i the odd one out?

Got Mr K's contact from this forum and called him for his ID services but he rejected me saying too busy that's all... kinda disappointed with that...

Nevertheless call up the main line to ask for quote and was asked to go down to the office and a junior designer was assigned to attend to me which gave me a feeling that they not so interested to quote me because I actually know more things than the junior designer (as i am a more technical person) during our conversation...

he is unable to understand my id requirements and poor in the technical details or id suggestions to me but he is honest to tell me he is new to this line and will try his best to quote...

Who is the new id? When I get my ID, he is also new but he is good and willing to go extra mile. Try to use simple terms to talk to the junior id i think he will be able to get wat u mean.

Got the same response as you. Called them more then 5 times to 3 different designers over a period of 2 weeks and all are unable to give me a quote. Busy is the reason given by all of them so I reckoned the more popular the ID firm "online", the busier they are and they can afford to lose some customers along the way. Brought my business elsewhere and am quite satisfied with my current ID. :sport-smiley-018:

Got the same response as you. Called them more then 5 times to 3 different designers over a period of 2 weeks and all are unable to give me a quote. Busy is the reason given by all of them so I reckoned the more popular the ID firm "online", the busier they are and they can afford to lose some customers along the way. Brought my business elsewhere and am quite satisfied with my current ID. :sport-smiley-018:

Heynsl...I got the same response....hiaz

He said he cant handle any more projects and asked me to come back in end june......

So sad as he is first in my list.

Me too. I called Steven next. The rest is history. :notti::notti:

wow... I had the same negative experience when I was down at Ideal House less than a week ago. A newbie ah beng "designer" attended to my and my wife. He seemed like he wasn't sure what he was doing. We are really disappointed with the service renderd by ideal house. Looks like being popular is a double edged sword. Guess I have to look for other ID firms then.

Erm.. I guess he really very busy ba.. Cos on his hand got quite a few projects plus his wife gg to give birth in couple of mths time.. Thus need to finish those projects on hand before accepting others.

If i din rem wrongly, i think there are about 12 - 13 IDs in Ideal house. Saw their name cards on the table.

From what i know, Johnny, Kenneth, Steven and Max are consider more popular in the shop ba..

Saw Johnny renovated my neighbour house.. Quite nicely done..

Edited by xiao_qing03

Hi UPP,

I think you are setting your thinking right.

I am not trying to put on defence for Ideal House but I guess it is a matter of timing. Maybe you are calling them at the peak of their business or hot period.

Firstly, if IDEAL House keeps on taking projects in which they can't handle it. More negative secnarios may happen later. If this happen, it will be unfair for those who signed up ealier. I think IDEAL HOUSE thought of this and wants to be responsible for the work they deliver. Something like a FCFS (First come first serve) Thing.

Secondly, It is clearly seen here that IDEAL HOUSE tries to take on more projects by recruiting more new staff but guess they still need to more practises.

I was chatting with Mr K a few days ago and he told me that he feels bad for not being able to take up new projects and for rejecting the customers. I can hear that he is trying his best but guess he and some of the popular IDs on IDEAL HOUSE are human too and need some break sometime.

I believe every interested members who posted their replies here are nice people. I hope you guys will not feel bad if IDEAL HOUSE can't provide you their services. It's a matter of timing. If you urgently need an ID. Check out in this forum as I believe there are still nice IDs around to provide their services to you.

Cheer up as reno is supposed to be a fun thing for everyone

:yamseng:

Edited by taiji

Heynsl...I got the same response....hiaz

He said he cant handle any more projects and asked me to come back in end june......

So sad as he is first in my list.

wow... I had the same negative experience when I was down at Ideal House less than a week ago. A newbie ah beng "designer" attended to my and my wife. He seemed like he wasn't sure what he was doing. We are really disappointed with the service renderd by ideal house. Looks like being popular is a double edged sword. Guess I have to look for other ID firms then.

I tink most of the popular ID firms recommended here r tie-up wif projects. Some firms were so tie-up, tat they cant even provide reasonable rectifications(can browse around Reno Firms & Services) & u will get wat I meant.

So if u really need an ID asap, can get frm other firms tat r not so popular loh. But u hav to take into considerations the hidden costs, reputation, worksmanship, etc..

Firstly, if IDEAL House keeps on taking projects in which they can't handle it. More negative secnarios may happen later. If this happen, it will be unfair for those who signed up ealier. I think IDEAL HOUSE thought of this and wants to be responsible for the work they deliver. Something like a FCFS (First come first serve) Thing.

Secondly, It is clearly seen here that IDEAL HOUSE tries to take on more projects by recruiting more new staff but guess they still need to more practises.

I was chatting with Mr K a few days ago and he told me that he feels bad for not being able to take up new projects and for rejecting the customers. I can hear that he is trying his best but guess he and some of the popular IDs on IDEAL HOUSE are human too and need some break sometime.

I second wat taiji said. I tink alot of ID firms r lacking manpower, can c frm the Classifieds, quite a no of firms putting up ads for freshmen. Been flipping thru the papers & online job directory for the last few weeks, looking for jobs too. :notti:

L3x

I tink most of the popular ID firms recommended here r tie-up wif projects. Some firms were so tie-up, tat they cant even provide reasonable rectifications(can browse around Reno Firms & Services) & u will get wat I meant.

So if u really need an ID asap, can get frm other firms tat r not so popular loh. But u hav to take into considerations the hidden costs, reputation, worksmanship, etc..

I second wat taiji said. I tink alot of ID firms r lacking manpower, can c frm the Classifieds, quite a no of firms putting up ads for freshmen. Been flipping thru the papers & online job directory for the last few weeks, looking for jobs too. :notti:

L3x

haha....i have no negative feedback but jus blame my poor luck n timing as they are having their peak and at least Mr K was honest to inform me hat he cant take any projects.

Congras n all e best to those who managed to engage K as ID.