Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wensi

Home Renovated By Ideal House, Owner Pls Give Feedback

well. it is true and logical for K to reject projects if he is tied up or full but i would prefer if he can recommend someone capable to handle my id quote rather than when i call the company main line and was entertained by a novice designer who is unable to know what I want and yet still want to quote...

I will prefer that there is a senior ID to guide him and work together with him in order to quote me which will be more professional this way being a popular ID firm...

frankly speaking, i was quite disappointed in their approach and kinda discounted my impression of them...

also if this novice ID can offer his quote, i don't think the company is full and unable to accept new projects...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
well. it is true and logical for K to reject projects if he is tied up or full but i would prefer if he can recommend someone capable to handle my id quote rather than when i call the company main line and was entertained by a novice designer who is unable to know what I want and yet still want to quote...

I will prefer that there is a senior ID to guide him and work together with him in order to quote me which will be more professional this way being a popular ID firm...

frankly speaking, i was quite disappointed in their approach and kinda discounted my impression of them...

also if this novice ID can offer his quote, i don't think the company is full and unable to accept new projects...

K told me there r 3 freshmen now, but under the supervision & guidance of him, Danny & Johnny. They will guide & supervise the freshmen till the completion of reno.

He said the freshmen need to learn how to negotiate wif clients aso, so they will teach them how to handle issues instead of coming into the picture..

As a owner, I would aso prefer someone experienced to handle my house too.. ;)

They will still b able to accept projects, jus tat the well-known ones r more tied-up..

Cos I tink an ID normally handles abt 10-16 projects/mth, he will stop accepting new projects when the quota for the mth is met so he can concentrate the projects on hands.

Anyway, dun b despair. Sometimes, its dependant on fate aso. :)

Good luck for ur ID hunting..

L3x

Hi Everyone.

I am just curious about the FOC items in Ideal House's promotion package. I saw it stated FREE ITEMS with Aircon and Kitchen Cabinet but the ID said can only choose one out of two. Is everyone having the same option? or just me...

Hi All,

My wife and I will be getting our 1st home soon (HDB 4rm resale), and we're shortlisting IDs currently.

We've heard many good feedbacks on Ideal House and would like to engage them.

Would appreciate if anyone could email/PM us Kenneth, Johnny or Steven's contact.

brianchan_hw@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks much! :)

Met few IDs for past 2 wks, and from all the quotations, we may choose A&D or Ideal House, but looks like A & D can give lower price on carpentry work, is it bcoz Ideal house is not own a carpentry factory? Or cheaper material using?

Edited by flynnie

Met few IDs for past 2 wks, and from all the quotations, we may choose A&D or Ideal House, but looks like A & D can give lower price on carpentry work, is it bcoz Ideal house is not own a carpentry factory? Or cheaper material using?

Not sure whether they got carpentry factory or not.

Could be that or could be carpentry in Malaysia one. Thats what we found during our research. I think some ID have their own carpentry shop in Singapore so more ex, others got it in JB so cheaper and of course others get outside carpenter

Have you tried comparing the quality of carpentry work of the 2 ID? I think that would be more important

-Celest

Edited by kajua

Thanks kajua, yes agree! We will go down to meet them again this wk and look around their showroom if hv any. Btw, any hidden cost occurred from Ideal House?

Hi, can someone send me Mr K's email so that I can send over my layout and requirements? I tried using the auto-reply on the website but yet to get a reply from them... Appreciate yr help, thanks.

Hi I am also keen in getting a quote from Ideal House. Will like to have Kenneth's, Johnny, Steven or Max contact as well. hmmmm since so many people are asking for their contact, might as well broadcast them :P not sure whether that is convenient though.

What is their website huh?