Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

An Chuang

Different people = many versions. Hard to clarify ler.

But you will not be there for the "an chuan", an chuan is done by the groom side. So aga aga can lar. Out of sight, out of mind :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Different people = many versions. Hard to clarify ler.

But you will not be there for the "an chuan", an chuan is done by the groom side. So aga aga can lar. Out of sight, out of mind :P

That's what I thought so too :)

We'll be meeting our geomancer end of oct...but we'll b moving in in mid Nov so thought i'd get some advice here so that i know what to take note...thanks for all d advice :)

i got a custom made bedframe newly made. My mattress is not yet delivered.

however, due to being v tired from cleaning the home (my renov is still in progress) , i lay and dozed off on the bed frame (just the frame, without the mattress) myself.

my hubby also lay there for a rest, but did not sleep.

so does it mean an chuang is useless now? oh dear..

i tot no mattress is ok..

An Chuan:

1) Bedframe

2) Mattress

3) Boster/pillow

4) Bedsheet

Which is important? I've not done my customary yet. Investing a good bed frame with normal (2),(3)&(4). Anyone can suggest if can still keep the bedframe for AD & change all else?

Also, there isn't a need to an chuan when a couple move in to a new house before their customary rite? Jus the moving in date to take note only?

Edited by HOME2BE

How about sleep on the bed first then when come to an chuang, flip the mattress over. Like this can??

Cos new side of bed considered as nvr been slept in before??

Air, i'm not sure ler, to me as long as mattress not lay flat then do an chuan.

Maybe you can sleep on the mattress, then a few days before the an chuan, left the mattress against the wall, wrap it up. Then start the tearing and unwrapping during an chuan, will that be better?

Air, i'm not sure ler, to me as long as mattress not lay flat then do an chuan.

Maybe you can sleep on the mattress, then a few days before the an chuan, left the mattress against the wall, wrap it up. Then start the tearing and unwrapping during an chuan, will that be better?

Hmm...like that like a bit troublesome leh...cos where to find the plastic to wrap?

Actually, I was thinking flip mattress over, change new bedsheet, equivalent to new?? No?

Hi

just to query if there's a belief that "tiger" cannot enter the masterbedroom or go into the master bedroom on the an chuan day?

my auntie told me that "tiger" are very big... so if they enter the room, might be "eating" ur child.. so might become infertile...

tat y when her daughter get married a year or so, oso nvr invite my family over.. coz she scared my dad ( a tiger) can be too strong..

:yamseng:

Correct me if i'm wrong.

It has to depends on the couple bazi and the date of the an chuan.

there is certain animal which will clash with them and the date. They are advised not to participate in the procedures.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

It has to depends on the couple bazi and the date of the an chuan.

there is certain animal which will clash with them and the date. They are advised not to participate in the procedures.

Yes....bt I tink most ppl will avoid "Tiger"...no tigers for jie meis, an chuang...etc...Tat is wat my mum says when i got married....

but tiger is only a name like monkey.

Each animal belong to certain elements and if that person born in certain year, then certain element to that elements. Like this year, is the fire pig (pig=water).

Then ur bazi will have fire and water. Your day element however determine what type of element you are. Plus there are yin and yang....

Yes....bt I tink most ppl will avoid "Tiger"...no tigers for jie meis, an chuang...etc...Tat is wat my mum says when i got married....

depends....if you are monkthekey.............

Edited by MaCe

An Chuan:

1) Bedframe

2) Mattress

3) Boster/pillow

4) Bedsheet

Which is important? I've not done my customary yet. Investing a good bed frame with normal (2),(3)&(4). Anyone can suggest if can still keep the bedframe for AD & change all else?

Also, there isn't a need to an chuan when a couple move in to a new house before their customary rite? Jus the moving in date to take note only?

I have the same question as HOME2BE...