Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It obviously cannot be cheaper to use That's a long shot lehh! If they are guys I will believe lah, cuz I know guys will try ALL METHODS to get MC or downgrade. Last time used to have a mate who smashed his small finger so as to get downgraded to PES C...

NS is not bad wah. Every year can take long vacation leave to meet up old buddies and camping. Somemore got pay, free logging and meals.

The Ippt allows you to take 3 half days off, also force you to keep fit. Why not. If you are fit you can earn $100, to $400

Some more got the allowance every years to buy Accessories, like T-Shirt, sport shoes, towel....

Lagi best, it gives you the tax exemption every years S$3000, at the end of 9 ICT they give you additional S$400 leh.

Add on with free medical check up for FFI and coverage during NS period.

Maybe their vocation is the really shiong type one. 有苦自己知

Edited by TPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so how? anyone got a lousy neighbour that is worse than this one? :good:

My neightbour always not at home. Maybe I can ask them, can they do these or anything better..... :P

No lar my neightbour is :good:

My neightbour always not at home. Maybe I can ask them, can they do these or anything better..... :yamseng:

No lar my neightbour is :jawdrop:

Not easy to have a good neighbour wor....must appreciate!

Not easy to have a good neighbour wor....must appreciate!

Yeah, people say thousand gold cannot buy a good neightbour. So is acquintances in the forum.

:yamseng::jawdrop: