Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost6071.aspx

071016_ss_mccorr.jpg

My neighbours cook dinner at our corridor!

A STOMPer living in the Jurong West area is unhappy that her neighbours have been using the common corridor as a cooking area. She sent us this photo via MMS today (16 October) and said,

“My selfish and inconsiderate neighbour continues to cook along our common corridor despite advice from police officers to stop doing so as it's causing the surroundings to smell like a hawker centre.

“This has been happening everyday for the last three days.

"In this photo, they are cooking their dinner.

“But sometimes they cook there for a big family gathering.

“Since I moved in five years ago, I have observed them doing this on and off all this time.

“I have to walk past them to get to the staircase.

“Town Council officers have been asked to resolve the problem as well.

“I wonder what the public thinks about this.

"What would you do?” she asks.

The STOMPer did not want to name the location but hopes that the relevant authorities will help resolve this matter.

STOMP has contacted the West Coast Town Council and is waiting for its reply.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah...tis is BEST man! They trying to save gas and electricity?

Bt their hse seems well renovated leh, bt wat is the reason behind?

Did STOMP mention?

Fwah!:dribble: This one takes the cake....really like living in kampong...but they place newspaper under the fire, it's confirm + guarantee fire hazard...

Act. i did BBQ outside my corridor when I'm young at the staircase landing. But only did it once or twice so far. Now no more.

Guess it is really hard to live among people.

Act. i did BBQ outside my corridor when I'm young at the staircase landing. But only did it once or twice so far. Now no more.

Guess it is really hard to live among people.

We did that too. Luckily my uncle stay next door, so no complain.

Fwah!:( This one takes the cake....really like living in kampong...but they place newspaper under the fire, it's confirm + guarantee fire hazard...

Nothing new, every body knows Monkey loves Bananas.

It is interesting to know the type of papers they are having. Apparently they are reading Wan Bao. I am not against the reader of evening peoples but normally, it really roughtly tells what type of people they are by looking at the type of media they are after.

Good if one day we can catch strait-times readers or white horse Pan Sai at the public :lol:

Pls no offence please.I am a reader of evening papers too.. as my ancestor is origin of Monkeys too...... So do everybody :~

Edited by TPY

It is interesting to know the type of papers they are having. Apparently they are reading Wan Bao. I am not against the reader of evening peoples but normally, it really roughtly tells what type of people they are by looking at the type of media they are after.

Good if one day we can catch strait-times readers or white horse Pan Sai at the public :help:

Pls no offence please.I am a reader of evening papers too.. as my ancestor is origin of Monkeys too...... So do everybody :)

So readers of ST and BT are high class people?

Why stereotype people? If you read the latest revamped Sin Min, you will find that readers of evening papers are from all walks of life, from taxi drivers & hawkers to professors and even MPs.

But I think not good to cook food outside. People walking past will generate dust. We are talking abt ur health here ler, y do it in public.

Can fall sick one ler. Maybe they r tryin for MC.

But I think not good to cook food outside. People walking past will generate dust. We are talking abt ur health here ler, y do it in public.

:):(

Like that also can?:bleah: Hmm....maybe shd try their method next time i wana keng mc for work.... :good:

It obviously cannot be cheaper to use solid fuels or bottled gas to cook, so don't think these jokers are trying to save money.

Suspect its more selfish; maybe they do not have a proper hob and hood, so cook inside will be smelly, thus cook along the corridor lor. Other people smelly not my problem mah! *Sigh*

That's a long shot lehh! If they are guys I will believe lah, cuz I know guys will try ALL METHODS to get MC or downgrade. Last time used to have a mate who smashed his small finger so as to get downgraded to PES C...

That's a long shot lehh! If they are guys I will believe lah, cuz I know guys will try ALL METHODS to get MC or downgrade. Last time used to have a mate who smashed his small finger so as to get downgraded to PES C...

This kind, you have nothing for him except utmost respect for his determination to siam NS... !!

:P:P

Like that also can?!! Hmm....maybe shd try their method next time i wana keng mc for work.... :paint:

Dun need tis method to keng MC...got lots of other methods!

It obviously cannot be cheaper to use solid fuels or bottled gas to cook, so don't think these jokers are trying to save money.

Suspect its more selfish; maybe they do not have a proper hob and hood, so cook inside will be smelly, thus cook along the corridor lor. Other people smelly not my problem mah! *Sigh*

Really suay to hv such neighbour...Imagine even if u wanna sell yr flat, tink even the agent dun even

hv the confidence to sell for u....

i agree the evening papers are just TABLOID. what news do they offer beside rape/molest/adultery/gossip/robbery/pray monkey,pig tree? me dont buy them but i am a ah beng not some highcrass only read forbes, moreover we dont buy any newspaper at all lah... !!

Really suay to hv such neighbour...Imagine even if u wanna sell yr flat, tink even the agent dun even

so how? anyone got a lousy neighbour that is worse than this one? :paint:

Yah lor, unless the agent tried to market the place like Famous Amos cookies, "FREE SMELLS"... !! :paint: