Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Muslim Chinese Wedding Dinner/banquet

suntec? oh ya ar... ok i go find out :)

Wat U think ar Suntec Vs OCC?

if suntec dun want..expo? lol!

but korea got point leh..dun care about how they get home, just make sure they can get there..hahaha

i believe OCC got a few different venues you can book. no sure if got any AC halls, but the weddings i've been to are downstairs and no AC, but if decorated nicely can be quite nice lah. you walk down this long, curving marble staircase to get to it. and part of the OCC deal is a golf wedding buggy.

are you planning to get a dias?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

but korea got point leh..dun care about how they get home, just make sure they can get there..hahaha

i believe OCC got a few different venues you can book. no sure if got any AC halls, but the weddings i've been to are downstairs and no AC, but if decorated nicely can be quite nice lah. you walk down this long, curving marble staircase to get to it. and part of the OCC deal is a golf wedding buggy.

:notti: no la.

we ever stayed at swissotel and around 9pm+ the shopping mall already not many people liao; the same goes for taxi stand. we'd done research. haha. therefore, not a problem. ;)

its very impt to have aircon lor. :P what's dias? :)

Expo? dun wan lar, more out of the way nah..

wat is AC Hall? buggy wahahaaa.. marble starir case awwwww.... sound grand leh.

What is dias ar?

Expo? dun wan lar, more out of the way nah..

wat is AC Hall? buggy wahahaaa.. marble starir case awwwww.... sound grand leh.

What is dias ar?

AC hall = aircon hall lor. :)

:) no la.

we ever stayed at swissotel and around 9pm+ the shopping mall already not many people liao; the same goes for taxi stand. we'd done research. haha. therefore, not a problem. :wub:

its very impt to have aircon lor. :D what's dias? :)

wow, tat mean you mus have been to city hall taxi stand at 11 plus to check ar? I ever waited for 1hrs for taxi there hor, even on calls cant get one hor.. esp on weekend

AC hall = aircon hall lor. :)

no air con??? :P guest having hot meals will sweating leh .

also me in gown, soo Warm... :):notti:;)

Aiya, for Guest to get to Weddng dinner easy lar, chartered a BUS lar to bring them there...

wow, tat mean you mus have been to city hall taxi stand at 11 plus to check ar? I ever waited for 1hrs for taxi there hor, even on calls cant get one hor.. esp on weekend

we stayed at swissotel for a few days on weekends. that time we went out and we went back to the hotel quite late (about 11pm+ to 1am); we drove past the taxi stand and ok leh. :notti:

most impt must come convenient. hehehe. :)

Edited by korea

we stayed at swissotel for a few days on weekends. that time we went out and we went back to the hotel quite late (about 11pm+ to 1am); we drove past the taxi stand and ok leh. :notti:

most impt must come convenient. hehehe. :)

really, ok that great....too bad i cant hold my wedding dinner there ;)........

no air con??? :P guest having hot meals will sweating leh .

also me in gown, soo Warm... :):notti:;)

Aiya, for Guest to get to Weddng dinner easy lar, chartered a BUS lar to bring them there...

no aircon is a NO for us. the guests will sweat like siao. :)

ya, rent a bus to bring them over. my FIL ever attended a wedding which the couples rented a bus to bring them all over. :) but that's another additional cost lor. :wub:

really, ok that great....too bad i cant hold my wedding dinner there :)........

no problem la. there're also other good venues too. :D

no aircon is a NO for us. the guests will sweat like siao. :)

ya, rent a bus to bring them over. my FIL ever attended a wedding which the couples rented a bus to bring them all over. :notti: but that's another additional cost lor. ;)

no problem la. there're also other good venues too. :P

additional cost is ok lar... mus impt we are our guest to share our big day :) , but going home have to by their own liao lor.

additional cost is ok lar... mus impt we are our guest to share our big day :notti: , but going home have to by their own liao lor.

you also same huh. come must convenient. go home is their own pro liao. hahahaha. :)

actually, you can alight your guests at the nearest mrt when they want to go home. ;)

sux lar, singapore Hotel :) multi racial Multi culture country like singapore , also no cater for such things. YIEEEEEE

Unlike I tink most Hotel In Msia eg. pan pacific at JB all their restaurant like peking duck & etc dishes all is halal, ok lar msia mah, most of their population is Muslim nah.. but they too have other races like us singapore mah....

but interms of food wise msia is convenience for Muslim but not their System la. YIEEE

i heard my malays friends told me usually angbao is quite small for malays wedding. is it true? :notti: if you hold at hotel then can you recover the $$$? ;)

sux lar, singapore Hotel :) multi racial Multi culture country like singapore , also no cater for such things. YIEEEEEE

Unlike I tink most Hotel In Msia eg. pan pacific at JB all their restaurant like peking duck & etc dishes all is halal, ok lar msia mah, most of their population is Muslim nah.. but they too have other races like us singapore mah....

but interms of food wise msia is convenience for Muslim but not their System la. YIEEE

you cannot compare malaysia and spore la. malaysia main population is malays mah. :P

i heard my malays friends told me usually angbao is quite small for malays wedding. is it true? :) if you hold at hotel then can you recover the $$$? :notti:

you cannot compare malaysia and spore la. malaysia main population is malays mah. ;)

huh? duno bout malay angbao LOL.. Hmmm.... anyway i dun have much malay guest as i said earlier.

maybe less then 10% ,

BTW i never think of recover the $$$ leh....

I will make sure i foot 100% of the expense prior thinking of angBao collection. , example i budget s$1200/ table x 40tables = S$48,000.00.

huh? duno bout malay angbao LOL.. Hmmm.... anyway i dun have much malay guest as i said earlier.

maybe less then 10% ,

BTW i never think of recover the $$$ leh....

I will make sure i foot 100% of the expense prior thinking of angBao collection. , example i budget s$1200/ table x 40tables = S$48,000.00.

ya, if want to make $$$ out from the wedding then very meaningless liao bcos what more impt are the guests must enjoy the evening and everything must do it beautifully. :)

LL, had you ever hired cleaner to help you clean your house huh? that time you mentioned you got hired cleaner to clean your house before your ROM. how much huh? :notti:

ya, if want to make $$$ out from the wedding then very meaningless liao bcos what more impt are the guests must enjoy the evening and everything must do it beautifully. :yamseng:

please la, never ever thinking of make $$$ out from Weddding these days hor.....

instead u mus thinking of How much you can afford to loose $$$ in these days