Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Muslim Chinese Wedding Dinner/banquet

u better double confirm whether qing ming is it fall on april. :P

oh ya ah, but ok lar hor... as long not ghosh festival lar.. i cant choosy lar. cuz its like shorten notice then normal mah.rite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh ya ah, but ok lar hor... as long not ghosh festival lar.. i cant choosy lar. cuz its like shorten notice then normal mah.rite

erm, its up to you la. but for us, we'll try to avoid. :P

hey i got tis from the web hahaaa... read the 2 lines.

==============

Qing Ming Festival (Tomb Sweeping Day) - April 4, 2008

Qing Ming is a time of remembrance and honoring the deceased, particularly one’s ancestors.

Qing Ming is also one of the 24 seasonal division points in the Chinese calendar, and brings the hope of spring. It is high time for spring plowing and sowing. Kite flying is a popular activity of Qing Ming.

================

if there date available right after qing ming tat will be great!

that'll be good. :jawdrop:

hey i got tis from the web hahaaa... read the 2 lines.

==============

Qing Ming Festival (Tomb Sweeping Day) - April 4, 2008

Qing Ming is a time of remembrance and honoring the deceased, particularly one’s ancestors.

Qing Ming is also one of the 24 seasonal division points in the Chinese calendar, and brings the hope of spring. It is high time for spring plowing and sowing. Kite flying is a popular activity of Qing Ming.

================

so...? :)

then i'm right that qing ming fall on the month of april. :P

:dunno::):) hihi jule :help:

i need chinese style wedding dinner all mus be halal, for all tables.

I need 35tables or more.

tats all :)

LadyLuck, I sent you the menus and info. Take a look

thanks UUU

their muslim menu is like malay menu hor

You can take their chinese menu or even mix the dishes. We often do that for our d&d.. our muslim colleagues see the chinese menu dish, they can request the same one to be cooked for them too, by the muslim chef. They can have a no pork no lard menu, and the other poultry is all from halal suppliers.

And on top of that, if the ingredients and kitchen is certified by Muis, definately no problem.

You can take their chinese menu or even mix the dishes. We often do that for our d&d.. our muslim colleagues see the chinese menu dish, they can request the same one to be cooked for them too, by the muslim chef. They can have a no pork no lard menu, and the other poultry is all from halal suppliers.

And on top of that, if the ingredients and kitchen is certified by Muis, definately no problem.

:dancingqueen::notti:

which hotel you refer to? :o

:P

Meritus Mandarin !

so LL, ur wedding is going to be like how? ur hubby is what/muslim?

typical chinese wedding banquet, seat down type. serving halal chinese dishes :dancingqueen: 8-10course dinner..

my fh is muslim , me a convert muslim.

Of cos some dishes may not be possible due to the ingredients, but they will let you know. My experience, most dishes can be done, cos can substitute ingredients, but it might not taste exactly the same.

Of cos some dishes may not be possible due to the ingredients, but they will let you know. My experience, most dishes can be done, cos can substitute ingredients, but it might not taste exactly the same.

well they say frog tastes just like chicken..lol

LL, god bless. my dh is a convert too, but he was already a muslim before marriage. it's good that you're making such an effort to eat halal food, even though it has not been easy finding a place for your wedding :dancingqueen:

well they say frog tastes just like chicken..lol

LL, god bless. my dh is a convert too, but he was already a muslim before marriage. it's good that you're making such an effort to eat halal food, even though it has not been easy finding a place for your wedding :dancingqueen:

Usually banquet muslim menu is not "halal" certified, unless Muis comes in to give a Halal Cert for the day.