Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Muslim Chinese Wedding Dinner/banquet

btw, where is Meritus Mandarin? is it the hotel next to Takashimaya?

my fh not in singapore think might be back either in Dec or Mar 08

yup, just next to ngee ann city. you know of their famous chatterbox (chicken rice). :dribble:

wow, he comes back until then huh. i wonder how you manage all these while and in future when he often isnt around. esp when you pregnant. :help:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup, just next to ngee ann city. you know of their famous chatterbox (chicken rice). :dribble:

wow, he comes back until then huh. i wonder how you manage all these while and in future when he often isnt around. esp when you pregnant. :help:

oic, is there..

LOL korea wan to hav baby lioa ah.. hey i got to sleep early today, tomorrow i need to go bbdc early for enrolment , good nite

oic, is there..

LOL korea wan to hav baby lioa ah.. hey i got to sleep early today, tomorrow i need to go bbdc early for enrolment , good nite

pregnant? no, i refer to YOU! :dribble:

just now, when we were having dinner at grand hyatt and we saw someone very impt with his family from malaysia were dining there too. there were 3 traffic polices and some bodyguards around. :bangwall: i dont know whether he's datok or something? :help:

after dinner, when we were leaving and we saw a lady MP came out from her mercedes then went into grand hyatt. haiz, one dinner at grand hyatt and we saw so many IMPT people! hahaha. :)

Edited by korea

LL, i bet you already went to bbdc this morning liao. how was everything? which group of instructors you're allocated too? or did you pay extra $5.35 for fixed group? :)

btw, since you havent passed your advance theory so can you start to choose instructors liao? :bangwall: i dont think so, right. i remember after i passed my advance theory then i started to choose instructors. or did i remember wrongly? :bangwall:

when is your advance theory test date? if you signed up from school then you can take the revision (click on computer MCQs) before you sit for your advance theory test. its very useful but i think you must pay for the revision. :bangwall:

good luck! :(

LL, i bet you already went to bbdc this morning liao. how was everything? which group of instructors you're allocated too? or did you pay extra $5.35 for fixed group? :)

btw, since you havent passed your advance theory so can you start to choose instructors liao? :bangwall: i dont think so, right. i remember after i passed my advance theory then i started to choose instructors. or did i remember wrongly? :bangwall:

when is your advance theory test date? if you signed up from school then you can take the revision (click on computer MCQs) before you sit for your advance theory test. its very useful but i think you must pay for the revision. :bangwall:

good luck! :(

:bangwall: !! i overslept today, does the open tomorrow :furious:

one of my fh friend was in one of the group :furious: ahahhaaa... maybe i choose him nah

:bangwall: :bangwall: i overslept today, does the open tomorrow :bangwall:

one of my fh friend was in one of the group :bangwall: ahahhaaa... maybe i choose him nah

aiyo, overslept huh. !!

i think tomolo got open la. you check their website lor. :) your friend is from which group? :(

jule no log in today ar.?

Was out whole day attending to reno stuff.

I will check with my colleague when I go work and let you know. How many tables are you looking at ? Im currently also sourcing for venues for my d&d, and it includes 20+ tables of muslim on top of the chinese tables..

Edited by jule

wow great points, noted :)

:bleah::P:):):dribble:

reallly..:P!! :bow::bow: pls help me to find out more, i left all alone to do this

No worries, maybe u pm what else u need to know. Since I already settled my AD venue, and also currently on search for d&d, I see what info I can pass u.

No worries, maybe u pm what else u need to know. Since I already settled my AD venue, and also currently on search for d&d, I see what info I can pass u.

:P:bleah::P hihi jule :)

i need chinese style wedding dinner all mus be halal, for all tables.

I need 35tables or more.

tats all :)

:P:bleah::P hihi jule :)

i need chinese style wedding dinner all mus be halal, for all tables.

I need 35tables or more.

tats all :)

Let me forward you their Chinese Menu when I get back to work as it's in my office pc ? PM me your email address ok.

The grand ballroom at Mandarin, max is 100 tables, not sure what's the min for that ballroom or there's other available ballroom, as I was looking for those which can hold at least 60 tables. What I know is they will be starting progressive reno for the whole hotel starting from Nov 07 all the way till end 2008. When's your big day ?

Let me forward you their Chinese Menu when I get back to work as it's in my office pc ? PM me your email address ok.

The grand ballroom at Mandarin, max is 100 tables, not sure what's the min for that ballroom or there's other available ballroom, as I was looking for those which can hold at least 60 tables. What I know is they will be starting progressive reno for the whole hotel starting from Nov 07 all the way till end 2008. When's your big day ?

thank you so much, i will pm you my email address :P

my big day we target April 2008 . til end 2008?? oh no. :P:bleah:

thank you so much, i will pm you my email address :)

my big day we target April 2008 . til end 2008?? oh no. :P:bleah:

u better double confirm whether qing ming is it fall on april. :P