Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sparey

Stove Placing Beside Fridge

hello

Usually, you would have read about it commonly. Ok or not actually depends. However, if you ask a general question like this, you can play it safe by not heading a toilet. Anyway, toilet usage are more often and timing could be anytime.

Hi mr.Chong

in general fs, how about if the bathroom door in a right hand side of my bed?(means bathroom door facing my bed) i need to use the toilet often or better not?

thanks alot.... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi mr.Chong

in general fs, how about if the bathroom door in a right hand side of my bed?(means bathroom door facing my bed) i need to use the toilet often or better not?

thanks alot.... :)

Hello

Use whenever you like. However you need to do something about it when sleeping. (Refer to similar topics)

Hello

Use whenever you like. However you need to do something about it when sleeping. (Refer to similar topics)

Mr.Chong try to find the similar topic but i cant found :bangwall:

may i know what i need to do when sleeping? close the toilet door and the toilet bowl?

many thanks

My ID suggested block it with laminate finishing between fridge and stove :dancingqueen:

I intend to buy smaller fridge and smaller stove to make it further apart from each other :notti:

The problem of Fire and Water clashing has unfortunately been extended to apply to everything from kitchen sink to refrigerator. Just because the refrigerator is cold does not mean it is filled with water.

Having your stove next to a refrigerator is NOT a case of Fire and Water clashing.