Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sparey

Stove Placing Beside Fridge

Yes that is what I mean also. But can have it (tempered glass) right up to the ceiling.

Have a tempered glass at the edge or beside the fridge.

You know lah, sometimes, boiled soup over a couple hours or fried chicken wings....the heat and smoke wont get to the fridge. And also easy to clean.

oh ya.. my mum is a cantonese who likes to boil soup for more than 4hrs. Thanks all!! I will check with my ID on putting a tempered glass to cover the fridge. Not sure will charge me extra bo :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh ya.. my mum is a cantonese who likes to boil soup for more than 4hrs. Thanks all!! I will check with my ID on putting a tempered glass to cover the fridge. Not sure will charge me extra bo :D

Hahahaha...you must neg with your id liao!

Maybe can get discount.

Did your wall install stainless steal (behind the stove)??

Hahahaha...you must neg with your id liao!

Maybe can get discount.

Did your wall install stainless steal (behind the stove)??

Ya they provide the stainless steel behind. Anyway I already told them to think of something and not yet heard any additional charges as of now :yamseng:

Ya they provide the stainless steel behind. Anyway I already told them to think of something and not yet heard any additional charges as of now :yamseng:

Yeah, those bits of pieces of charges can sometimes add up quite alot of money!

That is what I am also worry about.

Those small amount and at the end of the day, wow...need to top up so much! :good:

Practically no need de but I scared the side of the fridge will discolour faster than usual if everytime must wipe after cooking .. :dancingqueen:

can consider getting a SS fridge then :P

Hi Phoenix...thks!:notti:!!

but juz to share wif u... my basic knowledge.

i think fridge is considered water element, so may not be a gd idea to place the stove which is fire element so close next to it.

unless u erect a wall or a solid partition between the fridge n stove, glass partition boh-parkey coz still can see thru. i think in fengshui, if something can see thru it doesn't act as a real partition / wall.

Edited by phoenix

but juz to share wif u... my basic knowledge.

i think fridge is considered water element, so may not be a gd idea to place the stove which is fire element so close next to it.

unless u erect a wall or a solid partition between the fridge n stove, glass partition boh-parkey coz still can see thru. i think in fengshui, if something can see thru it doesn't act as a real partition / wall.

I think MUST leave a certain gap...I forgot the measurement...and put temper glass to preent heat from getting to the fridge...well will check with fsm.

I think MUST leave a certain gap...I forgot the measurement...and put temper glass to preent heat from getting to the fridge...well will check with fsm.

My ID suggested block it with laminate finishing between fridge and stove :unsure:

I intend to buy smaller fridge and smaller stove to make it further apart from each other :(

Hello Mr Chong,

is it bad to have a bed in the adjacent BR sharing the same wall as the stove? er, the propective sleeper was born on 21st Nov 2006, and kitchen window faces east. not sure if u need these info. Thanks for ur help.

Hello Mr Chong,

is it bad to have a bed in the adjacent BR sharing the same wall as the stove? er, the propective sleeper was born on 21st Nov 2006, and kitchen window faces east. not sure if u need these info. Thanks for ur help.

hello

No, it is alright. There's nobody cooking/ using stove when someone is sleeping, right?

Hi Mr.Chong

how about the bed head in a same wall with the bathroom? isit ok?

hello

Usually, you would have read about it commonly. Ok or not actually depends. However, if you ask a general question like this, you can play it safe by not heading a toilet. Anyway, toilet usage are more often and timing could be anytime.