Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sparey

Stove Placing Beside Fridge

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sparey, borrow ur thread =)

Qn: Sink facing half of my window, any issue with it? (or how abt sink facing window totally)

Based on my understanding in FS, there is no issue with sink placement. Most important is the stove for kitchen.

- cannot face window

- cannot face toilet

- cannot face kitchen entrance

- cannot face sink

- cannot too close to sink

Based on my understanding in FS, there is no issue with sink placement. Most important is the stove for kitchen.

- cannot face window

- cannot face toilet

- cannot face kitchen entrance

- cannot face sink

- cannot too close to sink

oic..thanks thanks, hehe, its a good answer to hear from

oic..thanks thanks, hehe, its a good answer to hear from

Hi YangGuo

you engaged FS master right? u can consult him and i should consult u instead coz i did not engage any :notti:

Hi YangGuo

you engaged FS master right? u can consult him and i should consult u instead coz i did not engage any !!

ya he told me that the sink does not matter..the stove does matter. but i still abit confused,so check it out here

ya he told me that the sink does not matter..the stove does matter. but i still abit confused,so check it out here

so where will u place yr stove? he got give u any gd suggestion? sign me still headache as stove is too near fridge !!

so where will u place yr stove? he got give u any gd suggestion? sign me still headache as stove is too near fridge !!

the corner of the kitchen (duno how to tell you, hehe, if u look at my blog, the kitchen 3D. He suggested we swap the sink and the stove location). Was told that our bazi is good for us to do it this way. So this will ended up my sink facing the window..

get what i mean? hehe sorry ah,hard to describe

the corner of the kitchen (duno how to tell you, hehe, if u look at my blog, the kitchen 3D. He suggested we swap the sink and the stove location). Was told that our bazi is good for us to do it this way. So this will ended up my sink facing the window..

get what i mean? hehe sorry ah,hard to describe

oh den will the stove face the entrance of the kitchen? washing machine beside stove??? headache leh..

bear in mind washing machine also consider water element !!

oh den will the stove face the entrance of the kitchen? washing machine beside stove??? headache leh..

bear in mind washing machine also consider water element :)

but the stove will not face directly the kitchen..thought of that also,but since not directly,shld be ok

washing machine beside stove still ok la, its abt 1.5-2feet away from the washing machine. as long as its at least 1feet away can already. (i think so)

chum..i also headache,hehe. my fsm says that the stove must do this way..i told him how abt putting beside the fridge there, he says no (for my case)

but the stove will not face directly the kitchen..thought of that also,but since not directly,shld be ok

washing machine beside stove still ok la, its abt 1.5-2feet away from the washing machine. as long as its at least 1feet away can already. (i think so)

chum..i also headache,hehe. my fsm says that the stove must do this way..i told him how abt putting beside the fridge there, he says no (for my case)

hmm.. yr stove facing must be your auspicious direction :notti:

think i'm going to ask my ID to think of a way to separate the stove and fridge :)

hi guys , my kitchen stove is beside fridge as well. Can place a piece of tempered glass at the edge of kitchen table like the picture shown?

kitchen_t_g.jpg

P/S: this picture is edited.

Practically no need de but I scared the side of the fridge will discolour faster than usual if everytime must wipe after cooking .. :unsure:

hi guys , my kitchen stove is beside fridge as well. Can place a piece of tempered glass at the edge of kitchen table like the picture shown?

kitchen_t_g.jpg

P/S: this picture is edited.

Yes that is what I mean also. But can have it (tempered glass) right up to the ceiling.

Have a tempered glass at the edge or beside the fridge.

You know lah, sometimes, boiled soup over a couple hours or fried chicken wings....the heat and smoke wont get to the fridge. And also easy to clean.