Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yang Guo,

I saw from your photos, you had installed instant heaters.

Than for the City Gas Heater, the thing outside the main toilet, you got do anything to it?

Do you know if we could take it off or cover it up?

:rolleyes:

Hi Yang Guo,

I saw from your photos, you had installed instant heaters.

Than for the City Gas Heater, the thing outside the main toilet, you got do anything to it?

Do you know if we could take it off or cover it up?

:rolleyes:

hi hi..

u mean the City Gas heater pipe? or u mean the City Gas Heater itself?

i didnt get City Gas, so i dont have the big round thing outside the main toilet

however,the small pipe is still prutruding there, i didnt do anything to cover the pipe

hi hi..

u mean the City Gas heater pipe? or u mean the City Gas Heater itself?

i didnt get City Gas, so i dont have the big round thing outside the main toilet

however,the small pipe is still prutruding there, i didnt do anything to cover the pipe

Hi,

I didnt use City Gas also..

asking.. will u do anything to cover the pipe?

Btw would like to visit ur unit :jawdrop:

Ur house ready?

I will be around the area wednesday evening prob :rolleyes:

Hi Msbean, i answer for YG. hhahaha. cos i asked him that qn b4 also. see above. hehe.

hehe thanks Zlia for answering for me :good:

my curtain not the lowest price range..simpleboi got it at $600+ leh, mine $800

(simpleboi can u post a pic of ur curtain also? keke. thanks)

YG, nice meeting you & xiao long nu.

vy nice, home sweet home ...

hi fiona, nice meeting u and ur hubby too, keke

my curtain not the lowest price range..simpleboi got it at $600+ leh, mine $800

(simpleboi can u post a pic of ur curtain also? keke. thanks)

My curtain will be installing this Saturday 26th Jan,

so currently no pic yet 8|

After installed will take some pics, hopefully will turn out well :~

:good:

Hi! I'm from TPY neighbourhood. Chance upon your blog and fell in love with your kitchen. I am also removing the retractable hangar to create space for the kitchen but outside my window are 3 SS rods and I can't put any bamboos out there. But i see that you are using the bamboo system. Is that just for indoor use?

Hi! I'm from TPY neighbourhood. Chance upon your blog and fell in love with your kitchen. I am also removing the retractable hangar to create space for the kitchen but outside my window are 3 SS rods and I can't put any bamboos out there. But i see that you are using the bamboo system. Is that just for indoor use?

hi rollfade,

yup i am using bamboo system (using metal rod type of pole) in the kitchen. yup its for indoor use, i will also use the 3 SS rod outside the window too. So i will be using both..inside and outside

Was told that the structure of our new house is good (same as TPY i guess cos now all new buildings was built in the way that water dripping from upstairs neighbours will not affect our clothings hanging outside). My kitchen will have 3 rod on the ceiling only. When i open my kitchen cabinet, it will not be blocked by the door of the cabinet too.

hehe my neighbour GrumpyBear requested me to put a picture of my bamboo system too. i will post it up tonight when i am back home..

hi rollfade,

yup i am using bamboo system (using metal rod type of pole) in the kitchen. yup its for indoor use, i will also use the 3 SS rod outside the window too. So i will be using both..inside and outside

Was told that the structure of our new house is good (same as TPY i guess cos now all new buildings was built in the way that water dripping from upstairs neighbours will not affect our clothings hanging outside). My kitchen will have 3 rod on the ceiling only. When i open my kitchen cabinet, it will not be blocked by the door of the cabinet too.

hehe my neighbour GrumpyBear requested me to put a picture of my bamboo system too. i will post it up tonight when i am back home..

Any pics? :P

Hi,

I didnt use City Gas also..

asking.. will u do anything to cover the pipe?

Btw would like to visit ur unit !!

Ur house ready?

I will be around the area wednesday evening prob :sport-smiley-004:

Ya, i mean the gas pipe. I am thinking whether to build a cabinet or something like that to cover it, or anyone know whether it can be taken out?

here is where i use the old fashion pole system

wanted to remove hdb retractable hanger because its occupying the whole wall at the washing machine area..hanger can hang on the ceiling,cabinet cant hang on ceiling, so prefer to use the wall to do cabinet instead. my 2cents worth, individual preference la :yamseng:

f_reno5559m_59f3f55.jpg

Edited by Yang Guo

Hi YAng guo ,

How much is yr curtain , is the picture curtain day and night one ?

Hi Yang Guo,

Where did u custom made the curtain for the living room?

Hi Yang Guo,

Where did u custom made the curtain for the living room?

hi vowsh,

its at one of the curtain shop at clementi neighbourhood...i cant remember the name of the shop..think is "kian seng something textile pte ltd"..not quite popular shop,but was recommended by my bro, price wise quite reasonable,but not the lowest type

mbr curtain..for reference on how the curtain thread is being run.."the curve"

f_curtain2m_fc7e016.jpg

here is where i use the old fashion pole system

wanted to remove hdb retractable hanger because its occupying the whole wall at the washing machine area..hanger can hang on the ceiling,cabinet cant hang on ceiling, so prefer to use the wall to do cabinet instead. my 2cents worth, individual preference la !!

f_hanger1m_7a2af75.jpg

Hey Yang Guo,

sometimes old fashion thingy works better than new high-tech thingy. The old fashion thingy r there 4 a reason. :dunno:

So wher u got e set of metal rack dat r screwed 2 e underside of the floor slab (ur ceiling)? :)

:dancingqueen: