Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

Me too lah.

Can only look at YG pic....anyway, really have to say BIG THANK YOU for YG to post his pic to us to see.

Hey Yang Guo,

i agree with h4happy, e final product seems :dribble:;)

Its a pity i'd missed e 'kpo session' 2day. :good:

:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sorry ah jack, today need to go buy sofa so went to Sungei Kadut to buy.spent a few hours there, so tired now. need to buy the sofa asap cos i want the delivery to be before cny hehe

hi happy,

yup you are right, the stove behind is ss..the sink there is glass backspash

sorry ah jack, today need to go buy sofa so went to Sungei Kadut to buy.spent a few hours there, so tired now. need to buy the sofa asap cos i want the delivery to be before cny hehe

hi happy,

yup you are right, the stove behind is ss..the sink there is glass backspash

Aiya, small matter, u r not at fault lah. Jus dat our timings bei gum nai mah. :P

So u went Sungei Kadut? International Furniture Centre? IFC got quite a nos. of brands available there. Manage to buy ur desire sofa set?

;)

Aiya, small matter, u r not at fault lah. Jus dat our timings bei gum nai mah. :P

So u went Sungei Kadut? International Furniture Centre? IFC got quite a nos. of brands available there. Manage to buy ur desire sofa set?

;)

yup i went IFC, managed to get a sofa that i cant find for the past 2 weeks. i am looking for high back sofa..need 3+1 half leather (3 seater without recliner and 1 seater with recliner)

previously other shops dont sell 3+1.. (they sell either 3+1+1 or some sell with all recliners). i cant take 3+1+1 cos of my small living room. cant take all recliners too cos i afraid that my coffee table is blocking.

hehe finally found the sofa i want yesterday

thanks for all the compliments abt my kitchen =))

a pic of the sofa

f_recbarry2m_f4e5dae.gif

Edited by Yang Guo

Yang Guo, your kitchen is done up very nicely! And you must feel so proud! I think the pull out breakfast table is beautifully made too. Are your white cabinet doors lacquered doors? Do you have a cooker hood?

The neutral colours in your living room is lovely too. ;)

Yang Guo, your kitchen is done up very nicely! And you must feel so proud! I think the pull out breakfast table is beautifully made too. Are your white cabinet doors lacquered doors? Do you have a cooker hood?

The neutral colours in your living room is lovely too. ;)

hi Chunky Monkey,

thanks..my wife likes the kitchen alot too, all the colours chosen by her..the white cabinet doors is glossy laminate, we chose the heavy duty industrial type of white laminates, think is from lam chuan. duno whether how heavy duty it is hehe. i like the galaxy black granite top, last min we added that..originally wanted to do a nice bed head with our names behind the bed, but decided to DIY it. so we removed that item and swap the cost to the granite top.

we didnt do a cooker hood, cos was advice by many pple that the hood doesnt help much in absorbing, eventually the floor still gets oily and need to clean the floor anyway. no offence to anyone who did the hood :P just personal preference ya

the living room lights colour, actually i prefer more white colour lights, but we bought so many yellow colour lights already. Only can wait till next time change bulb, then buy white lights

Edited by Yang Guo

Hey YG,

Thanks for letting us visit your lovely home, After seeing your granite top, i told my hubby i regret big time not taking granite top :dribble: .. Haiz.. Now way too late lah.. Cos everything done.. :P

Next time.. ;)

Hello Yang Guo, can check with you... for your custom made curtains for MBR and Living room (if i'm not wrong you only custom make for these 2 right?), how much were u charged? for both day and night curtain? And u got 1 or 2 sets?

Hello Yang Guo, can check with you... for your custom made curtains for MBR and Living room (if i'm not wrong you only custom make for these 2 right?), how much were u charged? for both day and night curtain? And u got 1 or 2 sets?

hi Zlia,

my custom made curtains for:

1) Living room full length (day+night)

2) MBR half height (night only)

damage: $800..

my other 2 rooms:

1) bought blinds at ikea - $49 or $50 (Cant remember)

2) bought DIY curtain - $75

Total cost for all is $925..

Hi Yang Guo, can i know hw much did u pay for your black granite top? Thks :bangwall:

hi Sunshines,

my kitchen cabinet is included in package. i topped up a few hundreds for the galaxy black granite. Exactl price for the black granite i am not sure..

YG, wow your kitchen vy nice lei.

aiyah, miss the session lei... can come nx wkend?

nemo..next week i am not too sure leh..quite busy these few weeks cos need to buy alot of things, i let u know again?

nemo..next week i am not too sure leh..quite busy these few weeks cos need to buy alot of things, i let u know again?

yo, morning! No problem. i'm still have alot to settle with HDB on my defects issue. headache. they swopped item by item in my new home.

HI NEM...the hdb officers still rectifying your defects? Seem to take long time to do lay. Dont understand how they do work...item by item...what if the renovation going to start? Then chialet liao!

yo, morning! No problem. i'm still have alot to settle with HDB on my defects issue. headache. they swopped item by item in my new home.