Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

hi Chunky Monkey,

thanks..my wife likes the kitchen alot too, all the colours chosen by her..the white cabinet doors is glossy laminate, we chose the heavy duty industrial type of white laminates, think is from lam chuan. duno whether how heavy duty it is hehe. i like the galaxy black granite top, last min we added that..originally wanted to do a nice bed head with our names behind the bed, but decided to DIY it. so we removed that item and swap the cost to the granite top.

we didnt do a cooker hood, cos was advice by many pple that the hood doesnt help much in absorbing, eventually the floor still gets oily and need to clean the floor anyway. no offence to anyone who did the hood :curse: just personal preference ya

the living room lights colour, actually i prefer more white colour lights, but we bought so many yellow colour lights already. Only can wait till next time change bulb, then buy white lights

Hi Yang Guo,

You have a very nice galaxy black granite top!. Any idea what is the thickness of it?. I get to know from my contractor that there comes two type, 20mm and 40mm one. I bet yours is 40mm one?. How much your ID/Contractor charge you for that?.

Thanks and appreciate your earliest response!.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Yang Guo,

You have a very nice galaxy black granite top!. Any idea what is the thickness of it?. I get to know from my contractor that there comes two type, 20mm and 40mm one. I bet yours is 40mm one?. How much your ID/Contractor charge you for that?.

huh... got two thickness ah??? my contractor never say anything. still say "black galaxy, there's only one type". :curse:

Hi Yang Guo,

er, i duno what is the thickness leh..i check it out again. i didnt know that we can chose the thickness leh, keke.

the additional cost for the granite top is abt $1k. mine is slightly more costly cos its 2.5ft wide and they used a bigger piece of granite so that there is no joint gap in between

Hi Yang Guo,

Nice to meet up with you today. Seems like you're on your way to making the house complete. I already pm you on the art gallery contact.

Hi Yang Guo,

Nice to meet up with you today. Seems like you're on your way to making the house complete. I already pm you on the art gallery contact.

heh haiyo my wife told u abt my "old fashion" nick ah? lol..so paiseh..

thanks for the art gallery contact =)

heh haiyo my wife told u abt my "old fashion" nick ah? lol..so paiseh..

thanks for the art gallery contact =)

It's ok. To each their own. Anyway, I married an 'old-fashioned' man so.... :furious:

I love your kitchen :furious:

Bery nice! :P

hi belle,

Got ur keys already ma? or started reno already? :)

It's ok. To each their own. Anyway, I married an 'old-fashioned' man so.... :~

hehe my wife always call me "uncle" also.. :)

didnt manage to take curtain during the day..was too busy just now, only can take all photos at night..

next time i will take photo of the curtains un-tie

f_curtainm_a55048b.jpg

f_curtain1m_5d4c754.jpg

this will be my last 2nd set of photos for my reno blog lo..the last set of photos will be with all furniture in

Hi YAng guo ,

How much is yr curtain , is the picture curtain day and night one ?

hi Zlia,

my custom made curtains for:

1) Living room full length (day+night)

2) MBR half height (night only)

damage: $800..

my other 2 rooms:

1) bought blinds at ikea - $49 or $50 (Cant remember)

2) bought DIY curtain - $75

Total cost for all is $925..

hi Sunshines,

my kitchen cabinet is included in package. i topped up a few hundreds for the galaxy black granite. Exactl price for the black granite i am not sure..

nemo..next week i am not too sure leh..quite busy these few weeks cos need to buy alot of things, i let u know again?

Hi Msbean, i answer for YG. hhahaha. cos i asked him that qn b4 also. see above. hehe.