Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

It depends on what functions you require in a microwave oven & your budget of course.

Microwave oven sometimes comes with convectional functions which is used for baking, grilling. You can look at the description for the oven and ask the salesperson plenty of qns to be more informed if you are in doubt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
It depends on what functions you require in a microwave oven & your budget of course.

Microwave oven sometimes comes with convectional functions which is used for baking, grilling. You can look at the description for the oven and ask the salesperson plenty of qns to be more informed if you are in doubt

Hi Bunbun,

Thanks.

popeye gal,

if u buy the clock from there, can post a pic of it? i wan to see which clock u buy, hehe

Yang Guo,

Did go to suntec there to check on the stall. but it's their last day sales, not much of selection liao. so did't buy any. Will go search for other.

Lynnnie, no prob. Take your time in finding your microwave oven. :)

Hi Bunbun,

Thanks.

Edited by BunBun

Hi YG...you ever notice that the sofa lean against the wall, will your wall has a dark straight line appear?

I like your rose....really brighten up the living room!

Hi YG...you ever notice that the sofa lean against the wall, will your wall has a dark straight line appear?

I like your rose....really brighten up the living room!

hi happy,

no dark line appearing yet..i guess there will be a line after some time. so try no to push the sofa stick to the wall?

My new additionals for the hse..(1 wardrobe in mbr is not enough, so thought of getting a ready made wardrobe or custom made. Went to see many ready made wardrobe. prices ranging from $600+ to $700+ for this size. Also comparing custom made prices, finally decided engage a contractor to do wardrobe. Quite acceptable price, worksmanship is good also)

Here are the pics..

- The Floral wardrobe

f_JCReno314m_0055dcc.jpg

f_JCReno315m_7f9ba6a.jpg

f_JCReno318m_c2ec6bf.jpg

cost : $200/feet

Actual length : 5.25feet

cost for the wardrobe : $1050

Edited by Yang Guo

My new additionals for the hse..(1 wardrobe in mbr is not enough, so thought of getting a ready made wardrobe or custom made. Went to see many ready made wardrobe. prices ranging from $600+ to $700+ for this size. Also comparing custom made prices, finally decided engage a contractor to do wardrobe. Quite acceptable price, worksmanship is good also)

Here are the pics..

- The Floral wardrobe

f_JCReno314m_0055dcc.jpg

f_JCReno315m_7f9ba6a.jpg

f_JCReno318m_c2ec6bf.jpg

cost : $200/feet

Actual length : 5.25feet

cost for the wardrobe : $1050

Hihi Yang Guo haven been online for soo long... thats a nice wardrobe u have there.. so when are you moving in ? :yamseng:

nice dining table!!!!

white colour is my fav,...but worry abt maintaining.

the maintenance of the table still no problem, but the chair.."siong" ah...need to clean it often :(

Nice wardrobe....notice that the price has up since the beginning of the year!

ya lor..alot of things increased. lucky we did our reno fast. Now more expensive than few mths ago le..

Hihi Yang Guo haven been online for soo long... thats a nice wardrobe u have there.. so when are you moving in ? :yamseng:

Hi jasch,

didnt see u for so long, i am now busy with my AD..its 1 mth later, yours is dec right? :yamseng:

very nice wardrobe!!

hope i can get same pxs 2

nice! i almost wanted to use exact same laminate for my MBR wadrobe..... :P

thks thks..chosing laminate is a big headache right? i love the floral design..not many pple like it. lucky my wife like it also :P