Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Is that your 1st defects submission and got lots to do ma? Cuase i only got 3 items and if wanna wait for so long and reno get delayed..........sob sob..... :notti:

it was the 1st defects submission. I have abt 4 small defects to rectify. I do hope they can be fast and do it within 2 days? but when they will come & do my place is unknown.. hahaha :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

let's hope HDB get all the defects done up asap man.. den all get start renov liao... den all can stay in new home liao.. den all can HUAT AH~:notti:! !!

so guyz, hv u bot ur tv? am wondering if shld wait for coming IT show boh leh... but oso scared by then, demand exceed supply.. wait no stk.. den living room no dian shi ji leh... can die wan u noe... haha... :notti:

Edited by Zen2008

Ya... true... so let's hope that all defects can be done up soon.... hmmm... haha... if not... I also dun care liao lor... will proceed with my reno anyway.... me still waiting for one window panel to be replaced... :notti:

let's hope HDB get all the defects done up asap man.. den all get start renov liao... den all can stay in new home liao.. den all can HUAT AH~:notti:! :unsure:

Zen2008, when u need yr TV? Now got alot of CNY promo going on... so good buy... if not, can go IT show see see look look.... Dun think IT show can offer much better deal.... anyway.. LCD TV prices will keep falling one.... :notti:

let's hope HDB get all the defects done up asap man.. den all get start renov liao... den all can stay in new home liao.. den all can HUAT AH~!!! :notti:

so guyz, hv u bot ur tv? am wondering if shld wait for coming IT show boh leh... but oso scared by then, demand exceed supply.. wait no stk.. den living room no dian shi ji leh... can die wan u noe... haha... :notti:

Edited by spinball

Hmm... think still ok lor... though saw quite alot of our foreign friends walking along the pavement...

BTW, you are from which block?

so did anybdy make any night trip thr see see look look? hopefuli thr's not much noise from our foreign friends... :notti:

Hmm... think still ok lor... though saw quite alot of our foreign friends walking along the pavement...

BTW, you are from which block?

989D... :notti:

tink thr's too many promo gg on now.. tt's y nw abit confused lor.... haha... still pending between plasma or lcd... :notti:

so hw much u paid for ur lcd?

Edited by Zen2008

so did anybdy make any night trip thr see see look look? hopefuli thr's not much noise from our foreign friends... :yamseng:

Actually not much around our area but correct many walking towards the central area

989D... :D

tink thr's too many promo gg on now.. tt's y nw abit confused lor.... haha... still pending between plasma or lcd... !!

i got my Sony S series 37" @ $1699 with 5 yrs warranty and $200 vouchers

Yeap same here, if i wait for too long, i think i will start my reno while waiting for the HDB pple to do @ the same time........else wait for HDB, until when??? :good:

waah over the night, this thread suddenly become so crowded. lolx. got new neighbour Zen2008. Not bad not bad..blk 989d got another new neighbour liao. Zen2008, which flr u are at me also at 989d.

Genwin ~ ya just get a lock to lock yr hse. Dun give them yr hse key. HDB also dun encourage us to give the contractor our hse key. Padlock will do.

o ya i go check with cost for the sound proof liao cost abt $1500 to do my mahjong room. ermm..too x. not going to install liao. rather use the $ to spent on some other more important thing. haha

Edited by missysg

Hi Zen2008, my Samsung 37" LCD TV cost me $1630. It comes with 5 years warranty and free Samsung 5.1 Home Cinema System.

989D... :notti:

tink thr's too many promo gg on now.. tt's y nw abit confused lor.... haha... still pending between plasma or lcd... :unsure:

Ask u all ar.... for those under fiancé/fiancée scheme one... have u guys submit anything to HDB yet?? If yes, what sort of document you submitted?

hi spinball

docs to submit to hdb? u mean marriage cert or defer letter for marriage cert? me apply under the fiancé/fiancée scheme but me not yet submit anything to hdb. i rem the hdb staff told us the other day when we collected the key. They said if i need to defer the submission date for the marraige cert, then just write an email to our town council and inform the person in charge. but me no intention to inform them yet. just wait for them to call me up lor..then when they call me up then i just told them i need to defer lo. cos me no intention to get married so soon lei. suddenly got a feel of bu se de to leave my parent.lolx

Yup... u dun intend to submit ar... hmm... was thinking want to submit or not.... or should I wait until HDB demands then submit.... :P

if want to submit... dunno if can submit the Notice of Marriage filing or not... or wait after my ROM then submit... which is after 3 months period liao.... :dancingqueen:

hi spinball

docs to submit to hdb? u mean marriage cert or defer letter for marriage cert? me apply under the fiancé/fiancée scheme but me not yet submit anything to hdb. i rem the hdb staff told us the other day when we collected the key. They said if i need to defer the submission date for the marraige cert, then just write an email to our town council and inform the person in charge. but me no intention to inform them yet. just wait for them to call me up lor..then when they call me up then i just told them i need to defer lo. cos me no intention to get married so soon lei. suddenly got a feel of bu se de to leave my parent.lolx

hi spinball

tell you all actually they also never monitor one. base on regulation you need to submit your marriage cert w/i 3 mths (if my memory never fail me). That time I forgotten about the whole thing and only recall until I moved in for about 1 year. panickly i called them bracing myself for penalty and you know what ? town council only say "ok lo... just fax over". Case closed !

haha... ya lo.... one of my gf also like that she drag till a year plus later then submit. they also din said anything. ya Amoyz - u are right they dun monitor one. thats y i might delay my submission also. was targetting on having my rom on the 8 aug this year but might delay.

Oh... is it?... haha... then good lah.... hehe... will not submit any document to HDB until they demanded.... :dancingqueen:

tell you all actually they also never monitor one. base on regulation you need to submit your marriage cert w/i 3 mths (if my memory never fail me). That time I forgotten about the whole thing and only recall until I moved in for about 1 year. panickly i called them bracing myself for penalty and you know what ? town council only say "ok lo... just fax over". Case closed !

Hi Zen2008, my Samsung 37" LCD TV cost me $1630. It comes with 5 years warranty and free Samsung 5.1 Home Cinema System.

Ask u all ar.... for those under fiancé/fiancée scheme one... have u guys submit anything to HDB yet?? If yes, what sort of document you submitted?

That is cheap leh for your TV. Where did you get it?

hi spinball

Actually i've heard many pple defer before. But if you are getting the subsidy, i think u will need to write in first before collecting the money.

Edited by ckoonyin