Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
happybride

No Wall Behind Sofa

Is it true that all sofa, behind must lean against a wall or something? What is only my left side of the sofa is against the wall and behind my sofa is my full height window. Full height window and sofa has a gap of 1 metre. Please help.. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Is it true that all sofa, behind must lean against a wall or something? What is only my left side of the sofa is against the wall and behind my sofa is my full height window. Full height window and sofa has a gap of 1 metre. Please help.. :D

Oh is it?

Then I have to take note of it.

I also wondering whether when I place my sofa in the middle of the living room beside the window.

Plse help also...:)

Dont worry too much about that backing, fengsui at the end of the day is about QI in the house. Ask yourself does if this issue really bug you?

Dont worry too much about that backing, fengsui at the end of the day is about QI in the house. Ask yourself does if this issue really bug you?

Guess that we use to have a wall behind the sofa...and now without wall, kind of funny feeling.

Guess that we use to have a wall behind the sofa...and now without wall, kind of funny feeling.

I've consulted my fengshui master, and he said not necessary to do so.. so i guess, i shall leave it that way for now.. :dunno:

I've consulted my fengshui master, and he said not necessary to do so.. so i guess, i shall leave it that way for now.. :dunno:

Another alternative is to put a table behind the sofa? and maybe plants with huge leaf by the side of the sofa?

looking back, i've asked mr chong the same question

he replied that no need to have sofa against the wall

as long as there's no beam above, or things that might fall and hit the person sitting on the sofa can liao :dunno:

Phew. My sofa acts as a divider between dining to living room. Not against any wall. My parents insisted that must be against wall. I was so worried. Thanks.

hi, does a L-box design on the ceiling consitute to an "overhead beam"? There are many such interior designs whereby the sofa is placed directly under the L-box.