Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seanchew

Burying Of Bad Bazi?

hi,

anyone heard of this rtiual of changing your life by burying your bazi and reborn a new bazi ?

Was told by a friend that a Xu master in Yi Wen Fang at chinatown do this ritual..... and cost thousand of dollars!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi,

anyone heard of this rtiual of changing your life by burying your bazi and reborn a new bazi ?

Was told by a friend that a Xu master in Yi Wen Fang at chinatown do this ritual..... and cost thousand of dollars!

no mortal can change his bazi until he is buried and then reborn(recycled) into another mortal/animal. even then the bazi is not decided by mortal.

if such a gimmick would work for just a few thousand dollars - everybody is a Bill Gates/Martha stewart.

cos even for the poor, they dont mind borrowing from ah longs to pay for such ritual.

Sounds logical....Mace, dun make me laff....

huh? bury a piece of paper and reproduce another piece paper? Or bury the man and produce another living thing? :(

Don't listen to Master Xu @ Yi Wen Fang .... she is quite crappy.

I went to see her last month (actually to accompany my friend) and did a zi wei out of fun.

Before we see her, we need to make an appointment 2 weeks in advance and need to supply her staff all our information - date of birth, occupation etc.

On that day itself, we were asked to wait for at least 15 mins and her staff "chit chat" with us to find out more on our personal details - occupation, marital status, got boy-girl problems etc.

During the 1 hour session with Master Xu, she would tell me that I got very bad bazhi and was in very bad luck for the past few years and how she can change my fortune if I buy those fengshui stuff from her.

I told her that on the contrary, I was in my best of luck in the past 3 years - got multiple promotions, striked 4Ds, TOTO etc and what her analysis of my characters, relationship with parents, siblings was quite way off.

She was not very happy and kept insisting she was right with her analysis.

Throughout the session, I got the feeling that she thought most customers would approach fortune tellers when they got some problems (which is quite the case most of the time) and she would harp on that so that the customers would purchase the fengshui from her.

hi,

I went to see her last month (actually to accompany my friend) and did a zi wei out of fun.

Before we see her, we need to make an appointment 2 weeks in advance and need to supply her staff all our information - date of birth, occupation etc.

On that day itself, we were asked to wait for at least 15 mins and her staff "chit chat" with us to find out more on our personal details - occupation, marital status, got boy-girl problems etc.

During the 1 hour session with Master Xu, she would tell me that I got very bad bazhi and was in very bad luck for the past few years and how she can change my fortune if I buy those fengshui stuff from her.

I told her that on the contrary, I was in my best of luck in the past 3 years - got multiple promotions, striked 4Ds, TOTO etc and what her analysis of my characters, relationship with parents, siblings was quite way off.

Throughout the session, I got the feeling that she thought most customers would approach fortune tellers when they got some problems (which is quite the case most of the time) and she would harp on that so that the customers would purchase the fengshui from her.

Its really unethical to do tat! They are no different from cheaters! And to think they dare to open a shop and so call themselves FS master!

Ya it happen to me too they try to chi-chat with us before going in.... anyway lucky my friend didn't listen to them

hi,

Hi seanchew,

Don't believe in such thing as proclaim by others especially it cocnern Bazi, Destiny or Luck ( think logically, where got so simple and easy method ) Mace, you are spot on ! :paint:

However a more decent way of doing it is by yourself.

Destiny can be change, but require lots of effort, time and patience ! are you prepare to invest in it.

Hi seanchew,

Don't believe in such thing as proclaim by others especially it cocnern Bazi, Destiny or Luck ( think logically, where got so simple and easy method ) Mace, you are spot on ! :paint:

However a more decent way of doing it is by yourself.

Destiny can be change, but require lots of effort, time and patience ! are you prepare to invest in it.

actually got 1 way to change

- buy stickers, write your desired date of birth on it and paste on IC lor... :good::D:)

sticker = $1

pen = can borrow from anywhere.

Ya it happen to me too they try to chi-chat with us before going in.... anyway lucky my friend didn't listen to them

I think they did that so as to gather some "background" information to make some intelligent guess so that later on during the session, their so called ba-zhi analysis is "spot-on"

BTW, for those who had zi wei analysis with Yi Wen Fang or Jing Hui at People Park Centre (the chap who did analysis for TCS stars some years ago - zoe was one of them), the so called zi-wei report is actually a print out from a software from Taiwan. You can see that company's name and URL from the report ... hahaha.

So actually, you can have the analysis free as that company provides 30 days free evaluation. No need to pay $98 dollars to Xu Yi Wen

Another thing I did not like about the service @ yi wen fang is that I suspect that the initial zi wei analysis (with some manual handwriting) was done by her students using the software. Why I said this is because during the session, Xu would write something on the report based on my queries. When I compare the 2 handwritings, it does not need an handwriting expert to conclude that both writings come from different people.

For those who wished to know that software many "experts" in Singapore used for zi wei/ba-zhi, let me know. I can post that URL if I can still find my report by yi wen fang.

Actually, come to think of it, it's not that really tough to be a fortune teller as 90% of the time, the customers who request for fortune-telling would probably have encountered some not so good experiences recently.

Guys usually have problems like money, women etc so their queries are mainly on career or relationships. For married women, usually their problems are hushbands got mistress or childrens not obedient. For single women, it's usually problems with love and boyfriends.

I had a friend who had about the same experience as me when he saw Jin Zi Long (at Geylang). Like me, he request for a zi wei analysis when he was quite lucky at that time (he wanted to know if he should ride on his luck to do business but he did not tell the Master Jin on this). Similarly, he was told that he was having the worst of luck lately and how he should revert his bad luck with some rituals ....

BTW, for those who had zi wei analysis with Yi Wen Fang or Jing Hui at People Park Centre (the chap who did analysis for TCS stars some years ago - zoe was one of them), the so called zi-wei report is actually a print out from a software from Taiwan. You can see that company's name and URL from the report ... hahaha.

So actually, you can have the analysis free as that company provides 30 days free evaluation. No need to pay $98 dollars to Xu Yi Wen

Another thing I did not like about the service @ yi wen fang is that I suspect that the initial zi wei analysis (with some manual handwriting) was done by her students using the software. Why I said this is because during the session, Xu would write something on the report based on my queries. When I compare the 2 handwritings, it does not need an handwriting expert to conclude that both writings come from different people.

For those who wished to know that software many "experts" in Singapore used for zi wei/ba-zhi, let me know. I can post that URL if I can still find my report by yi wen fang.

hmm, this part i think you got it wrong.

Xin Qiao software(the taiwan co you mentioned) have been around for very long liao - like Microsoft Word/excel as in computer market, most FSM uses them as it is considered as the most detail and accurate compare with a few dozen similiar software out there. The software generates only a report, it's the HUMAN interpretation that matters. How accurate a FSM can interpret from the report depends on how knowlegdeable he/she is in Bazi/ziwei/fengshui. A layman cant understand the report.

hmm, this part i think you got it wrong.

Xin Qiao software(the taiwan co you mentioned) have been around for very long liao - like Microsoft Word/excel as in computer market, most FSM uses them as it is considered as the most detail and accurate compare with a few dozen similiar software out there. The software generates only a report, it's the HUMAN interpretation that matters. How accurate a FSM can interpret from the report depends on how knowlegdeable he/she is in Bazi/ziwei/fengshui. A layman cant understand the report.

No, the software gave you the detailed report in layman terms besides your ba-zhi chart (only this ba-zhi chart cannot be understood by layman - I agreed on this).

The provided report is in very layman terms and tell you all the information - your career, your luck period, family, siblings, spouse/children etc. Anyone who can read chinese newspapers can understand the report.

What some FS master do is merely rephrase the wordings in the report.

wow! so many con men/women in disguised as FS master ah?

That probably explains why in recent years, there are so many FS masters in Singapore. Pick up any I or U magazine (or Sin Ming Daily) and you'll know

No, the software gave you the detailed report in layman terms besides your ba-zhi chart (only this ba-zhi chart cannot be understood by layman - I agreed on this).

The provided report is in very layman terms and tell you all the information - your career, your luck period, family, siblings, spouse/children etc. Anyone who can read chinese newspapers can understand the report.

What some FS master do is merely rephrase the wordings in the report.

the 10 yr periods?

or in detail as in

1) which career best suits you...etc.

2) how many siblings you have.

3) rich family/poor family

4) how many kids..etc?

well thats something new to me. :sport-smiley-004: